• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Game suggestions?

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Re: Game suggestions?

Sabbath;361227 said:
The suffering seems like a sick game acually ill see if i can find it anywhere, bio shock seems cool enough ill see if i can find a used copy at game stop. Never played fall out, isn't it a racing game?

Fallout 3 is an open world RPG game made by Bethesda (Oblivion). It makes you jump a lot, some... "disturbing" scenes and it's an 18. So it's bound to be scary.

Sabbath

Om nom nom nom
Reaction score

I may of just been thinking of a different game but ok cool :D
Nice new avatar btw

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY;361302 said:
i've also heard good things about the darkness...but i haven't played it so all i can tell you is that it has a 7.8 from the ign website.
http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/720/720416.html

The Darkness is an excellent game and an under the radar cult classic. Loved it and cant wait for the sequel, this game didnt get the attention it deserved. Dont buy it for multiplayer though, that was a lagging mess but the single player and story was excellent.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Sabbath;361300 said:
i loved Doom 1 and 2 so ill defiantly look into doom 3!

Try to get it for PC rather than for Xbox if you can. I have it on PC, and a friend of mine has it on Xbox. We've both played both versions of it, and while there doesn't seem to be much of a difference between them, we both agree that the Xbox version just doesn't feel right, and it isn't as good.

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

Necromancer11;361425 said:
Try to get it for PC rather than for Xbox if you can. I have it on PC, and a friend of mine has it on Xbox. We've both played both versions of it, and while there doesn't seem to be much of a difference between them, we both agree that the Xbox version just doesn't feel right, and it isn't as good.

Doom 3 is much better on PC, no comparison. I dont know why I didnt specify before. The only way to play doom 3 is on PC.

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

Fallout 3. Nuff said

Devil Keyz

Tha Producer From Hell
Reaction score

didn't read ur description but Dragon age :D

Amanda

I'M DE WEEEEINER!
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;361374 said:
The Darkness is an excellent game and an under the radar cult classic. Loved it and cant wait for the sequel, this game didnt get the attention it deserved. Dont buy it for multiplayer though, that was a lagging mess but the single player and story was excellent.

You can't really go wrong with at least trying this game. I bought it for like $10 shipped two years ago. I'm sure it's ultra cheap now and it did provide a good amount of fun.

You might like the Condemned series. It's about a cop who has to fight through a city where people are turning sort of zombie like. I've really enjoyed this series.

How about Resident Evil 5? The Left 4 Dead series definitely has that 'thrown into a situation' feeling.

There are a lot of good games out right now even though they don't particularly fill your description but anyways:

Mass Effect 2
Tropico 3
Dragon Age Origins
Borderlands

I hear Bayonetta is good. Maybe you should rent a few games or download some demos on Xbox Live.

Sabbath

Om nom nom nom
Reaction score

Ya i've been looking for the condemned series and ill look for the darkness (at worst ill go to ebay or something) I was never a fan of Resident Evil except for 1 and 2.

Definitely going to get left 4 dead once i get the chance to run to the store.

I've been thinking of signing up for a game fly subscription :)

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Noooooo! L4D has really hard achievements!

Sabbath

Om nom nom nom
Reaction score

Daemon300;361667 said:
Noooooo! L4D has really hard achievements!

And assassin creed doesn't? Finding all the bloody flags is tedious work.