• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

G'day Everyone !

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score
G'day Everyone !

G'day everyone ! :w00t:

I have been posting on this forum for just a little while now. I joined a little while back at the start of this year but thought I'd just be a 'Browser' and looking on the Trading Post of the forum for good deals !

I like roaming about on XBOX Live and givin' people who have just started the game a large sum of gold just to get them goin' after i have a look at their Fable II Character Stats without them even asking for it seein' as I have everythin' anyways and don't need that much money ! lol I also help people out who need certain achievements if I here people on Live or here asking for them e.g. The Completionist.

So when 'See the Future' was released I thought I would get more involved and post some more. I managed to make, find and edit some guides which I hope have helped everyone who has had a look at them !

I'm an Australian living in the UK and I have a Irish name. Sean to be precise ! :lol:

I've managed to meet some very nice people so far and I hope to get acquainted with the rest of you forum regulars ! :D

sfroggy1

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
Re: G'day Everyone !

Pleased to meet ya Sean ;)

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Official welcome to the forum, although I reckon pretty much everyone who's anyone has come across something you've contributed to this place already and liked it.

Great to have you here :D

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Welcome :) I'm new here as well, i'm having a great time. I'm sure it will be the same for you!

Archon'sRage

Reaction score

welcome, i won't see you much since i'm rather in the fable and forests of albion unless you go in any of them, so welcome

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Hello

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

welcome and enjoy your stay

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

Thanks for the warm welcomes people and I'll keep tryin to contribute to this forum ! :D

A fittin' 100th post me thinks :lol:

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to Projectego, hope you like it here.:)

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

100 posts already? Wow.

redfable

One with the force
Reaction score

Hey man welcome to the forums. I pretty new too. I don't get to post much since my computer crashed, but no worries that's all about to change.
I'm am American or as one teacher said United Statesian (total quack) who looks Irish, probably belongs there too.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

You can look Irish?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Dont know how i missed this thread but welcome to the forums (better late than never). Thanks for becoming a Gold Subscriber too and looks like you have already fit in here. ^_^

redfable

One with the force
Reaction score

well I mean the common theme with irish is the red hair, fair skin, blue eyes, not that all irish look like this. It's a northern European feature as well.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

I thought that was Scottish but oh well :lol:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

redfable;298219 said:
well I mean the common theme with irish is the red hair, fair skin, blue eyes, not that all irish look like this. It's a northern European feature as well.

None of the Irish people i know have Red hair, fair skin or blue eyes. Only actually know of about 2 people in my circle of friends that come even close to that description. :lol:

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

T'is a Scottish thing, that's why we have these. I forgot what they're called though :(

images

redfable

One with the force
Reaction score

Scotts really. hmm. Well I descend from there too, so I guess you would be right. Makes more sense. Maybe why everyone expects me to have a kilt and bagpipe.
Either way I'm a mutt and I know the red hair, fair skin, blue eyes came from somewhere.

Oh hay Dark Drakan do you know any scotts or irish named Jock or anyone in Europe for that matter.