• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Giki-chan says "Sayonara!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Giki-chan says "Sayonara!!"

Here ya go!
images

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

I'll mail you a cheeseburger, how 'bout that?

But wait, I saw a post where you said that you of course knew all along and were just playing along. Where's the fun in that? Not cheeseburger-worthy if you weren't really fooled. MAYBE rep-worthy.

onwingsoflead

Reaction score

Hey, at least I didn't go skitz like some people would and start flamming you all :p

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

ScareCrowReturn;429786 said:
You've broken my heart :'(

:D Nothing a lil' superglue & scotch tape can't fix.

Dentie;429709 said:
But.. but... i saved my 5 dollars for you :(

That's okay, I'll still take it.

onwingsoflead;429818 said:
Hey, at least I didn't go skitz like some people would and start flamming you all :p

I was kinda worried you would flip your ****. Glad you didn't.

But uhh.. just between you and me, did I really make you feel good? :wub:

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

I don't know why people are getting so "omg rep rep" over this. You tricked someone who joined yesterday (your time) into thinking you're a girl, yippee. Totally warranted a thread containing a private conversation of one of your members, sure.

I'm all for humor, but when it's just blatantly singling out and ridiculing someone who doesn't know better, there's a limit to how much you should let by - particularly as a moderator. I may seem like a wet blanket here, but honestly.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Noctus;429822 said:
I don't know why people are getting so "omg rep rep" over this. You tricked someone who joined yesterday (your time) into thinking you're a girl, yippee. Totally warranted a thread containing a private conversation of one of your members, sure.

I'm all for humor, but when it's just blatantly singling out and ridiculing someone who doesn't know better, there's a limit to how much you should let by - particularly as a moderator. I may seem like a wet blanket here, but honestly.

I don't see why you're getting your panties up in a bunch. Nobody here really cares all that much about rep (including Staff) It's just a tiny number on a tiny screen.

The member was not singled out specifically. He just happened to be a new member that fell for it.

and as the member himself doesn't seem to be that beat up about the fact that he was fooled, I don't know why you are. o_O

Edit: Scotty was already unsure about this, and def didn't want to continue it any more. He was more or less volunteered for the joke. And it wasn't even really all that bad. :(...

onwingsoflead

Reaction score

Noctus;429822 said:

Wow dude, calm down.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

§ephiroxa§;429823 said:
I don't see why you're getting your panties up in a bunch. Nobody here really cares all that much about rep (including Staff) It's just a tiny number on a tiny screen.

The member was not singled out specifically. He just happened to be a new member that fell for it.

and as the member himself doesn't seem to be that beat up about the fact that he was fooled, I don't know why you are. o_O
I'm not interested in whether he is beat up about it or not. You completely misread my post. I'm not crying over the poor little newbie, I'm just saying it isn't really something a moderator should be doing. I guess my sense of humor differs from yours, because I don't find this funny at all - I just find it stupid and a waste of time.

I'm not saying "omg it's wrong", I'm just saying "omg it's stupid" tbh. You're far too easy to please in terms of humor :p. Doesn't bother me if you guys like this, I'll just stay out of it from now on.
onwingsoflead;429826 said:
Wow dude, calm down.
I'm perfectly calm, but thanks for the concern.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Noctus, are you really all that ****ed that the new guy now has enough rep to take over several small European countries plus Lesotho, San Marino*, Vatican City*, Macau, and, just for the hell of it, Sealand too?

Also, Gikoku, I don't know that scotch tape can handle Scarecrow's heart. Perhaps duct tape would be a better choice.

*Yes, I realize these are both in Europe. And so is Sealand, kinda.

EDIT: And before anyone says it, yes, I realize he doesn't have much overall. For a guy who joined, what, two days ago? He's got a ****ton.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Noctus;429830 said:
I'm not interested in whether he is beat up about it or not. You completely misread my post. I'm not crying over the poor little newbie, I'm just saying it isn't really something a moderator should be doing. I guess my sense of humor differs from yours, because I don't find this funny at all - I just find it stupid and a waste of time.

I'm not saying "omg it's wrong", I'm just saying "omg it's stupid" tbh. You're far too easy to please in terms of humor :p. Doesn't bother me if you guys like this, I'll just stay out of it from now on.

I'm perfectly calm, but thanks for the concern.

well I apologize if I mistook it. :ninja: Honestly I thought it was going to be a waste of time and unamusing from the beginning...but the idea grew on me I guess. :blush:

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Walker;429832 said:
Noctus, are you really all that ****ed that the new guy now has enough rep to take over several small European countries plus Lesotho, San Marino*, Vatican City*, Macau, and, just for the hell of it, Sealand too?
No, what gave you that idea? I didn't even notice his rep until now. I wasn't referring to his rep count.
§ephiroxa§;429833 said:
well I apologize if I mistook it. :ninja: Honestly I thought it was going to be a waste of time and unamusing from the beginning...but the idea grew on me I guess. :blush:
As long as we understand each-other's point of view, there isn't a problem.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

I'm sorry, you said something about rep, rep and I assumed you were talking about the guy who was getting a ton of rep out of this deal.

On further review, you were talking about Gikoku? Was he getting any rep? (Looks like a few people did give him some. Okay... guess I wasn't paying attention there. Thought wings was getting rep all along.)

And, uh, didn't you say that you did the same thing at some point? Just confused as to... I don't know, what you're complaining about? Talking about? Posting for?

I'm not trying to start an argument here, but you went from saying:

Noctus;429566 said:
I've done that before, it's fun - particularly since I know how to be both sensitive and effeminate.

to saying:

Noctus;429580 said:
To be honest, I thought it was a stupid and pointless idea.

To... whatever this whole long side conversation was about.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

I tried to just brush it under without throwing my two-cents in. I failed after looking at the thread for the third time. I'm complaining (if that's the right word) about how pointless it is and yet it's warranted a second thread - but whatever, no damage done, I don't really care anymore.

iC0NNNN

Premium
Reaction score

hold on
someone pretended to be me cuz i have no idea about any of this?

i dont even use msn

onwingsoflead

Reaction score

iC0NNNN;429861 said:
hold on
someone pretended to be me cuz i have no idea about any of this?

i dont even use msn
Lol try reading the topic? No one pretended to "be you"

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

Noctus;429841 said:
I tried to just brush it under without throwing my two-cents in. I failed after looking at the thread for the third time. I'm complaining (if that's the right word) about how pointless it is and yet it's warranted a second thread - but whatever, no damage done, I don't really care anymore.
Peasant, would you mind being a little more fun?

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Hahaha, I knew there would be some ridiculous arguement about this..

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

It was fun while it lasted. Commence with the bickering!

iC0NNNN

Premium
Reaction score

onwingsoflead;429868 said:
Lol try reading the topic? No one pretended to "be you"

oh **** my bad lol you was the msn one

idk what i got fooled about tho lol

Status
Not open for further replies.