• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Good or Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Langston

Reaction score
I like the way you put alot of thought into your posts.

I gree with POOP, i like to play the game first with my own feelings, it makes it more immersive IMO. But then on my next couple play threws i do the good and bad rodes just so i know all aspects of the story.

BatusBrad

Reaction score
I play as me, and make my decisions accordingly. Sadly, I expect the quest for achievements will force playthroughs where I'm making decisions i.a.w a plan, which I dislike doing. The Completionist from F2 springs to mind, as extremes of evil and good were required. Some examples from F2:

The warrants - I gave them to Derek, completely unaware of what the consequences might be, because that oily skip-rat baddie had tried to force my sister into being a hooker - **** him and his friends.

The Dark Seal - agonising choice for me. In the end, Elizabeth got old, because I thought at the time that I'd need to stay buff to defeat Lucien. I envisaged having to hack my way through the Spire to get to him...and was thus hugely peeved by the actual ending.:'(

Defending The Light - no-brainer, for me at least. I had a wife in the village, had danced and drank with the locals, and was the local bar-man and woodcutter. Grim was doomed from the moment that quest appeared.

I'll be playing F3 the same way the first time, exploring everywhere, and only advancing the main plot when I run out of other things to do. Can't wait!

MMM

Reaction score
I can never be mean, even if it was an acident i have to reload, the only thing i ever did bad in fable 2 was chose love to get my dog back, so i will probably be a good queen

Danyn

Pokegirl
Reaction score
I can never be mean, even if it was an acident i have to reload, the only thing i ever did bad in fable 2 was chose love to get my dog back, so i will probably be a good queen
in fable 3 being good is very hard when u hit queen/king =( its all i can say

MMM

Reaction score
I hope so because fable 2 the choices were way to clear, it was like murder this whole town or stop people from poisoning the water supply

Percentage

Reaction score
Its a hard choice for me. Being Evil is Easier but, I want to be good because, you are overthrowing a tyrant to it just makes since like you said.

Matt_352

Reaction score
I will be neither , Ill go with what id do in real life , which would generally lean towards good more than evil

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I'm always good...so...

XCRmonger

Reaction score
I always prefer good. I played as evil once out of 12 times on Fable 2, just to unlock some achievements, but that's it. I don't much care for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.