• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Good or Evil?

When I first played through Fable, I was...

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Evil

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • A bit of both...

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Good or Evil?

Just curious. I remember trying to be good when I first played Fable. But bad guys have all the fun. ^_^

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score
Re: Good or Evil?

I was good when I played Fable for the first time. There was a great sence of satisfaction when playing as good, when the people praise you and cheer you on as you walk by. Not to mention that I was able to master the cool spells like Physical Shield, and Summon Spirit.

T

The_Bard

The first time i played Fable i was a little bit of the both cause i was not triyng to be good or bad. But in the end my first character was more evil than good:devil:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Most people would probably guess what i was ;)

I just cant be nice to people when its easier to just kill them :shifty:

A

Asura

Evil has alot more benefits..
Clapping and cheering is good and all.. But it can get very annoying after a while. Clapping and cheering also doesn't pay the bills.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Am I the only one who has actually gone through the game good? Are you all just a bunch of moraless ****censored****?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
Am I the only one who has actually gone through the game good? Are you all just a bunch of moraless ****censored****?

A short answer to that would be....... Yes

:devil:

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

You guys are sickening you know that. It makes me wonder how you people act in the real world, propbably kicking dogs and running over old ladies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
You guys are sickening you know that. It makes me wonder how you people act in the real world, propbably kicking dogs and running over old ladies.

Kicking dogs no, maybe run over old lady though ;)

A

Asura

Kicking chickens is a little like kicking dogs.. Dogs are for eating, not kicking.
Old ladies are no fun to run over. They're too slow and weak.. No sport. Children, on the other hand, are quite fun to pop.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Asura said:
Kicking chickens is a little like kicking dogs.. Dogs are for eating, not kicking.
Old ladies are no fun to run over. They're too slow and weak.. No sport. Children, on the other hand, are quite fun to pop.

You would rather kick a chicken and eat a dog?? o_O

There i surpose it is more sporting to go for the children but its not as funny as seeing the old ones try to run with the zimmerframes thats just priceless :lol:

K

Kato Si

I was good when I first played through. Then neutral and finally evil. Of all three ways of playing I like good the most, Neutral second and evil last. evil to me seems a little too easy and a bit unrewarding but hey that's just my opinion. :)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
I was good when I first played through. Then neutral and finally evil. Of all three ways of playing I like good the most, Neutral second and evil last. evil to me seems a little too easy and a bit unrewarding but hey that's just my opinion. :)

I think the reward is just killing people its satisfying in its own way :lol: though stealing from people is better than buying from them ;)

K

Kato Si

Dark Drakan said:
I think the reward is just killing people its satisfying in its own way :lol: though stealing from people is better than buying from them ;)

Hey that's how you play it, I agree stealing is helpful but with the amount of extra quest and boasts added I don't really need to steal.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
Hey that's how you play it, I agree stealing is helpful but with the amount of extra quest and boasts added I don't really need to steal.

I steal for the fun of it not just to aquire good things :p

K

Kato Si

Dark Drakan said:
I steal for the fun of it not just to aquire good things :p

Well if it makes Fable more enjoyable for you, what the heck steal all you like.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
Well if it makes Fable more enjoyable for you, what the heck steal all you like.

I think i might just do that, and if anyone catches me i will say Jeff told me to ;)

K

Kato Si

Dark Drakan said:
I think i might just do that, and if anyone catches me i will say Jeff told me to ;)

Wait you mean in Fable right?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
Wait you mean in Fable right?

Yes of course

:ninja:

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

You shouldn't blame your misdoings on random people. I find it's very helpful to blame them on your psychiatrist, it works oh so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.