• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Good or Evil?

When I first played through Fable, I was...

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Evil

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • A bit of both...

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kato Si

Re: Good or Evil?

Crazyarms said:
it may have more benefits, but it ruins the soul

I agree with Crazyarms good is more pleasing to the soul and Good will always triumph over evil.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Crazyarms said:
it may have more benefits, but it ruins the soul

Ah well i can live with that.

K

Kato Si

Dark Drakan said:
Ah well i can live with that.

Dark Drakan we know you evil and we know you won't change. But we must make are point of view understood.

E

evilwilluser

I dont think i could ever play a game like fable and not be evil. i killed everyone i found.:devil:

K

Kato Si

evilwilluser said:
I dont think i could ever play a game like fable and not be evil. i killed everyone i found.:devil:

Funny then you haven't really been true evil. Killing everyone you see is a lower evil, to be true evil you have to decieve people, you have to appear good but really be evil. Yo have to make people love you and then lead people to Skorm and sacrfice them. Hm funny I know a lot about evil, but I only like good. The evilist look you can get is pitch black skin burn red eyes and long red hair. I have off chorse never seen this look, but on the internet I've read that people have done it.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
Funny then you haven't really been true evil. Killing everyone you see is a lower evil, to be true evil you have to decieve people, you have to appear good but really be evil. Yo have to make people love you and then lead people to Skorm and sacrfice them. Hm funny I know a lot about evil, but I only like good. The evilist look you can get is pitch black skin burn red eyes and long red hair. I have off chorse never seen this look, but on the internet I've read that people have done it.

:lol: i was thinking that same thing, you sure know the ways of evil more than you let on.

K

Kato Si

Dark Drakan said:
:lol: i was thinking that same thing, you sure know the ways of evil more than you let on.

I need to know my enemy-The Last Samurai

C

Crazyarms

Well his favorite Star Wars character is Aniken (i dont know how to spell it) and Darth Vader. Because........well they're the same person.

K

Kato Si

Crazyarms said:
Well his favorite Star Wars character is Aniken (i dont know how to spell it) and Darth Vader. Because........well they're the same person.

why didn't you put this in Star Wars?

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score

When I first played I was Good because I thuoght there was more "good" missions to do.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Ranger said:
When I first played I was Good because I thuoght there was more "good" missions to do.

I thought evil was always the most tempting and so always ended up going that way as being good all the time is to much hard work :lol:

F

Fuzi0n

First time i played i was completly, 100% evil, always killing traders if they got in my way, killing guards, just generally killing everything.

Now i have the lost chapters, for some reason ive gone the complete opposite and being realy good.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

No! They've used Turncoat on Fuzion! He's all goodie-little-two-shoes and everything now, which means the world is going to be thrown out of balance and Armageddon will fall upon us. This is both Kato's and Crazyarms' fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.