• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Halloween?!?

The Pirate King

Never Cross A Pirate
Reaction score
Re: Halloween?!?

You can always be a sexy zombie. Whats more sexy then a woman who wants to eat you?

William1193

WraithLord
Reaction score

mauraders wench or smugglers thingie one but then again u dont wanna look like a total strip tease so the first one :wub: i remember last halloween we had 3 bunnies come to our door epic win

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

cowboy all the way.
plus cowgirls are incredibly sexy...if you can deal with all of the "bullriding" comments :lol:
FW120914350.jpg
Bettie-Page-Cowgirl-Costume.jpg

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

DO NOT ask why I knew exactly where to find this image (I blame my dad, personally) but **** that.

Be a Puddle Pirate Wench:
633857394711603920-uscoastguard.jpg

Though... I gotta say, there is something to be said for the one Tsuyu and Droded have there.

But with them, all you get is a sword. As a puddle pirate wench, you get to carry around your choice of sniper rifle, shotgun, or machine gun.

Wicker

Reaction score

He he he, I think im going to go with the gold and black one that everyone seems to like. Save the Smugglers cave one for later :p

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Walker;342785 said:
DO NOT ask why I knew exactly where to find this image
How did you know where to find that image?

Wicker

Reaction score

I am having some trouble finding the gold and black wench costume, but I can find a red and black one exactly the same style. I don't like to dissapoint but could you mind if i wore that one instead? x

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

I don't think you should be worried about pleasing us, in the end it's all about what you would prefer.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

i decided that this year i'm going to be shaggy from scooby-doo. easy costume, and it fits my persona :lol:
what about you guys?

Wicker

Reaction score

JohnDoe;342940 said:
Everyone I ask suggests that I go as Cal Lightman (Tim Roth, Lie To Me) or Dr. House (Hugh Laurie, House). I want something a little more exciting though, something from my childhood. Jack Skellington is what I'm currently considering, might change my mind.

Be Santy Claws >_< XX

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score

Wicker;342500 said:
Hi! i need a costume for halloween. My friend suggests me to be a sexxy Nazi...humm some how i dont know lol. What ever it is though, i want it to be sexy. I thought of a pirate wench, but i dunno XXDDD xx

I vote naughty maid!

As me myself, I think I'll go as.... a streaker. Easiest costume on earth, and all I have to do to get candy is - well, I wont go there. Just know, I wont be walking on any mens' doors, or old womens'.