• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Happy 420!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunshine Acid

deadhead
Reaction score
Re: Happy 420!!

Skotekal;172882 said:
Am I the only one that thinks this is the stupidest thing ever? There is no actual 4/20, just a bunch o' pot heads probably came up with this... And people insist it's a real thing... Oh well...

So what? How do you think anything else celebrated is invented? People make it up.. christmas, passover, ect, ect. And of course a bunch of potheads came up with it, I mean it does have to do with smoking weed...

wow. A day celebrating the slow demise into paranoia and mental illness. how wonderful.
Yes I am completely off my rocker... been smoking for a few years now and I have anxiety, schizophrenia, depression, and my paranoia has peaked to the point that I sleep with a loaded gun under my bed. Family members I know are curently detiorating in mental institutions for years worth of pot smoking. :rolleyes:

But no actually it has been proven that alcohol effects the brain in a much more negative way than marijuana does, especially in the long term. And it is pretty surprising to see so many of you are easy to believe in alot of the marijuana propoganda thats been thrown around for the past 75 years. Some of you probably drink too. :getlost:
And no pot isn't necessarily good for the eyes, don't really think it has any effect on the eyes. But THC has been studied alot recently for potentionally being used against cancer. But the government's ignorance to medical marijuana is slowing any research that can be done for the better.

I didn't start the thread to be flamed by apparently ignorant people, I started it for anyone that might toke on here and wanted to discuss... I made that clear in the first post by saying "for those that partake..." Instead I've seen pretty much flaming, generalizations, plenty of "facts" that are way off and have no merit. I figured if no one did then no one would reply rather than alot of self rightousness and pretentious bull****. Oh well then I know not to discuss this sort of thing on this forum now unless I wish to be unecessarily ripped apart. :ermm:

And yes I do know it is Adolph Hitler's birthday, but what does that have to do with anything? I'm not celebrating it. My friend has a birthday on 9-11, doesn't mean he celebrates 9-11.... thats just stupid.

F

FableFreak

I honestly think it's been established that few people on here have or do smoke marijuana.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

I didn't say Smoking pot was bad, I said it was stupid to make a celebrated day for it. And it's the THC that apparently helps fight off cancer, but so do gamma rays, and these are extremely harmful. And besides, if it is the THC, they're gonna find a way to concentrate JUST that, not get patients to smoke marijuana day in and day out.

And if you can make a holiday out of smoking pot, I'll make a holiday out of masturbating to fruit juice cans...

EDIT: And Christmas is, I believe, the day Jesus Christ was born, so that has real meaning.

Sunshine Acid

deadhead
Reaction score

Skotekal;172932 said:
I didn't say Smoking pot was bad, I said it was stupid to make a celebrated day for it. And it's the THC that apparently helps fight off cancer, but so do gamma rays, and these are extremely harmful. And besides, if it is the THC, they're gonna find a way to concentrate JUST that, not get patients to smoke marijuana day in and day out.

And if you can make a holiday out of smoking pot, I'll make a holiday out of masturbating to fruit juice cans...

EDIT: And Christmas is, I believe, the day Jesus Christ was born, so that has real meaning.

Jesus was born in the spring we celebrate christmas in the winter.. ?? There is also a whole culture (or counter-culture?) and scene that comes with smoking weed. If you wish to make a holiday out of masturbating to fruit juice cans, go ahead why would I care? You'd just be celebrating that one alone probably...

Also Smoking pot relieves nausea and helps get rid of symptoms of certain disabilities and diseases... such as cerebral palsy. Cannabis itself is also very valuable for herbal remedies, creams, and the hemp is very strong and good material used for making clothes, purse's ect..

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

I'm pretty sure his REVIVAL FROM THE DEAD was in the spring, and that's Easter.

And I checked, and there is no indication of when he was born, but why would they just pull a random day out there ***...

And I'm not inclined to trust a pothead.

Sunshine Acid

deadhead
Reaction score

The bible doesn't specify when his exact date of birth is. But it is known that christmas was created around the time of a pagan holiday/festival.... the church thought that putting their festivals during times of pagan holidays would help spread the faith/religion. Also when Jesus was born the sheep were all living outdoors according to the bible because the shepards were all out keeping watch on them... december is a very cold and rainy month for israel a time when the sheep would be kept in shelters indoors to protect them from the cold.

Yeah dont trust potheads we're known to be pretty bad liars who just make **** up, and rob people, and steal whatever we can get ... we also eat babies.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Did I say any of those? You've just proven my point on not trusting potheads, you make **** up.

F

FableFreak

Sunshine Acid;172935 said:
The bible doesn't specify when his exact date of birth is. But it is known that christmas was created around the time of a pagan holiday/festival.... the church thought that putting their festivals during times of pagan holidays would help spread the faith/religion. Also when Jesus was born the sheep were all living outdoors according to the bible because the shepards were all out keeping watch on them... december is a very cold and rainy month for israel a time when the sheep would be kept in shelters indoors to protect them from the cold.

Yeah dont trust potheads we're known to be pretty bad liars who just make **** up, and rob people, and steal whatever we can get ... we also eat babies.

Please, for the sake of Buddha, do not start another damn religion arguement!!!!

If I could close this thread I would, and any admins would do well in doing so...

Sunshine Acid

deadhead
Reaction score

Skotekal;172936 said:
Did I say any of those? You've just proven my point on not trusting potheads, you make **** up.

It was sarcasm..

and I haven't started a religion argument i was just simply stating the facts of jesus' birth. If you notice I wasn't the one who started hostility in this thread.

F

FableFreak

Sunshine Acid;172938 said:
It was sarcasm..

and I haven't started a religion argument i was just simply stating the facts of jesus' birth. If you notice I wasn't the one who started hostility in this thread.

Regardless of who started it, it would quickly become one. It should be obvious that someone would continually push the religion thing until we have a second "Religion Discussion" thread on our hands.

Sunshine Acid

deadhead
Reaction score

FableFreak;172939 said:
Regardless of who started it, it would quickly become one. It should be obvious that someone would continually push the religion thing until we have a second "Religion Discussion" thread on our hands.

You're right its usually unavoidable.... I've just been defending myself though.

F

FableFreak

Sunshine Acid;172940 said:
You're right its usually unavoidable.... I've just been defending myself though.

It is fine to defend yourself, but just be the bigger man and walk away. Leave it alone, you have your opinion, they have theirs. Neither is right because I don't give a sh*t about the marijuana arguement.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

o_O We were just sorting out what Christmas was, hell, I don't even have a religion...

Sunshine Acid

deadhead
Reaction score

FableFreak;172942 said:
It is fine to defend yourself, but just be the bigger man and walk away. Leave it alone, you have your opinion, they have theirs. Neither is right because I don't give a sh*t about the marijuana arguement.

Then why comment in the thread to begin with?? its not like the thread said Marijuana: Yay or Nay? or the pros and cons of marijuana... it said happy 420, if you dont celebrate it, why say anything at all?

F

FableFreak

Sunshine Acid;172944 said:
Then why comment in the thread to begin with?? its not like the thread said Marijuana: Yay or Nay? or the pros and cons of marijuana... it said happy 420, if you dont celebrate it, why say anything at all?

Sunshine, like I just said, drop it! Seeing as YOU are the only one who celebrates it, why do YOU continue to post? It works both ways.

Sunshine Acid

deadhead
Reaction score

FableFreak;172945 said:
Sunshine, like I just said, drop it! Seeing as YOU are the only one who celebrates it, why do YOU continue to post? It works both ways.

Stop replying to me. It works both ways.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Ummm, he tryed to help, and you *****ed out at him... o_O
You, sir, are an ASSHOLE!

F

FableFreak

Sunshine Acid;172946 said:
Stop replying to me. It works both ways.

Clearly pot doesn't make you any less stubborn... :rolleyes:

Sunshine Acid

deadhead
Reaction score

Skotekal;172947 said:
Ummm, he tryed to help, and you *****ed out at him... o_O
You, sir, are an ASSHOLE!

first of all its not sir, and secondly i already knew what he was telling me.. I'll make it clear I don't dislike or am I mad at him or you, or anyone... I just didn't like the things you were all saying so I decided to defend myself... I know I can just shut up but I'm very argumentive, opinionated, whatever you want to call it. Sometimes it gets me in trouble... bad characteristic? Maybe... but usually cant help it.

F

FableFreak

Sunshine Acid;172949 said:
first of all its not sir, and secondly i already knew what he was telling me.. I'll make it clear I don't dislike or am I mad at him or you, or anyone... I just didn't like the things you were all saying so I decided to defend myself... I know I can just shut up but I'm very argumentive, opinionated, whatever you want to call it. Sometimes it gets me in trouble... bad characteristic? Maybe... but usually cant help it.

You are telling this to a guy who has probably almost been banned for arguing on here. Whenever I get into the fray I just remember the picture Tsuyu has in his gallery, the one with the retarded kid and it compares internet arguements to the Special Olympics. No matter who wins, you are still retarded. That always calms me down.

Status
Not open for further replies.