• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hardest choice you had to make?

P

purpletangerine

Re: Hardest choice you had to make?

Hexadecimal;54183 said:
well... I don't know about hard to make, but one of the choices certainly left me feeling confused...
when offered the choice to take either Briar Rose's soul or my Mother's, somehow not wanting to take my Mother's soul was evil... especially after working so hard to find her again, the notion that he would just hand her over seems ridiculous whether you're playing good or evil... morality doesn't even rank there, it's just his Mother...

I took the mom's soul...I dunno. I just figured she would want to help kill JoB once and for all, even if she was dead...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

RPG Gamer;54879 said:
I couldn't really decide on the fact of getting rid of or marrying Lady Grey so I married her. She was so annoying that I went against my good ways and killed her in the temple of Skorm.

How'd you get her to chapel of skorm? I'm prettty sure it says in her coding that she doesnt' follow the hero.

RPG Gamer;54930 said:
I found a guy he owned the house I took him outside killed him the house went up for sale and I bought it got a wedding ring a lot of gifts and found a woman and worked the charm.:D

and how'd you kill anyone in bowerstone? Did you use mods? Because I'm pretty sure it's impossible without mods. :unsure:

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Busted! :lol:

Orpheus Lupus

The Pretty-Okay Doctor
Reaction score

Hmmm...I actually had a hard time playing an evil character. First, I have an overactive guilty conscience. :p Second, when I DO roleplay evil characters, I'm usually more...manipulative, I guess. I don't just go around slaughtering everyone, I force them into doing what my character wants them to do ;-) I ended up getting a lot of mileage out of Turncoat, though.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Are you on the brightside or the darkside? I couldn't tell..

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

droded;55395 said:
Are you on the brightside or the darkside? I couldn't tell..

Character Alignment:
Hero (Good)

D

darthlime101

I think killing my sister was an easy decision since I wanted the ultimate weapon. lol

First play through, I had no idea what was going on. Just did whatever. But now I do all the bad things I CAN!!!!!! :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil: herd u guyz liek evil smiley spam... is this true? :ninja:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I heard you like banned status...is this true? :ninja: :lol:

Lupus

Reaction score

:D lol good one angel :ninja:

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Don't scare him Angel! :O

Character Alignment:
Hero (Good)

Sweet now theres like 4 in my Brightside posse!^_^

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Aw, he knows I'm only kidding....

.....or am I? :ninja:

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;55435 said:
Aw, he knows I'm only kidding....

.....or am I? :ninja:

:O :ninja: Better Lay low for a bit darthlime...

B

Bethrezen

thunder!, the bookworm girl and the guildmaster :D "bookworm girl :S"

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

By bookworm girl do you mean Briar Rose?

C

Curzedchild

Hmm hardest choices... what to eat every day and how to eat it...o_O But on the game hmm... how to kill everything was usually the hardest decisions...

T

Terenak

I noticed something while reading Skorm's post where he tries to give his characters a personality. Did anyone else notice that his name is that for Albion's evil god?

And I killed thunder because he whined to much.
I killed the Guildmaster because He never truly did anything for me
and i killed Briar because I didn't feel like going all the way to my mothers grave lol.

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Mine is good or evil.... Not that hard, but it was the hardest one.

A

Azrooh

Lady Grey? I never saw the point in exposing her...Just means you can't get Ronok. Doesn't affect your morality or anything, it only allows you to get a legendary weapon, which you can sell for a nice sum of money in Snowspire if you don't want it.

C

capt_moroni

One thing I could never do, no matter what was NOT get my sister chocolate for her birthday. I never even thought of it. Even when I play pure evil, I always get those chocolates to her.
Don't know why.
I try to play into the characters mind, and at the beginning of the game I feel like he loves his family, and though sometimes mischevious ( I beat the hell out of that little boy that teases me as a 'big blubbering girl' for not smashing the boxes ), he wants to do the best.
I then use the raiding of Oakvale as a reason to fight evil, or be consumed by it through revenge.

F

Father of Skorm

i usually just let my chosen morality guide me. i feel no attachment to the characters, and there are no results or repercussions, a fault that i think they have at least attempted to rectify in fable 2.