• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Harry Potter!

Wicker

Reaction score
Harry Potter!

Has anyone been to see it yet? If you have will you tell me if it is worth going to see or not? cheers xxx

Fabled Ravrn

Reaction score
Re: Harry Potter!

It's good, but it seemed like there wasn't too much in the movie. Never read the book though :D. But yeah, you should definatley see it.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Is it true that the film has been split up into 2 different films which will be shown at separate times?

Fabled Ravrn

Reaction score

Not the current one. The last film is going to be split up into 2 different movies so they can capture most of the book...I guess :ninja:

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I really want to, and I totally would if my fun-money account weren't full of dust and moths at the moment. I've been a fan of HP since the first book came out. I love the books, and the movies are super fun to watch if you can get past the plot holes and scene warpage. So far the films have yet to really dissapoint, which makes me happeh! ^_^

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score

I might, I used to watch it with some family but I've grown distant with them since then.

The actor of Harry Potter is as old as I am now, which is kind of sad, I don't look like a High Schooler at all.

Archon'sRage

Reaction score

I would like to go see it but one thing i hate is to think that daniel radcliff is a multi-millionaire.(why, i don't know, it somehow just sickens me.)
Besides by the time they get to Deathly hollows in the movies daniel will be to old.

Fabled Ravrn

Reaction score

In case you haven't seen Daniel, he's looked the same (besides the hair) for 4 movies. Rupert Grint might get taller, but that'd be it. Emma Watson, eh...she'll be just fine for the next 2 ^_^

Archon'sRage

Reaction score

Fabled Ravrn;320294 said:
In case you haven't seen Daniel, he's looked the same (besides the hair) for 4 movies. Rupert Grint might get taller, but that'd be it. Emma Watson, eh...she'll be just fine for the next 2 ^_^
I watched the movies not to long ago.
first movie:
images
half-blood prince:
8a88a70205df2b16
Hard to say he hasn't changed since.

Fabled Ravrn

Reaction score

Fabled Ravrn;320294 said:

Starting with Azkaban (or whatever).

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Archon'sRage;320279 said:
I would like to go see it but one thing i hate is to think that daniel radcliff is a multi-millionaire.(why, i don't know, it somehow just sickens me.)
Besides by the time they get to Deathly hollows in the movies daniel will be to old.
Yeah, being 12 for playing the part of an 11 year old is WAAAY to much!!

I'm talking about the first movie, btw.

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score

Wicker;320216 said:
Has anyone been to see it yet? If you have will you tell me if it is worth going to see or not? cheers xxx

It was AMAZING! But no movie can match it's book. I still have yet to know why they completely took Mundungus out.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I'm going to see it on Saturday. To me HBP was the best of the series. I don't hold any expectations that it will live up to the book, none of the rest of them have. I just enjoy them for what they are.

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score

Deathly hollows was pretty epic too, though. Dangit! I'm mad and I can't spoil #7!

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Albion Knight;320494 said:
I'm going to see it on Saturday. To me HBP was the best of the series. I don't hold any expectations that it will live up to the book, none of the rest of them have. I just enjoy them for what they are.

If only my friends felt that same way. They love the books more so than I, but despise the movies for their lack of truth. I try to tell them that the movies will never be able to live up to the books, no movies ever will. But if they can appreciate them just as movie-based renditions, then there's nothing to get upset about and can enjoy themselves.

Archon'sRage

Reaction score

Another Spartan;320497 said:
Deathly hollows was pretty epic too, though. Dangit! I'm mad and I can't spoil #7!

some friend of my cousin told me some of the
(it's not any major spoilers here just something that you would expect to happen)
of the people died and i don't care except for one of them master chief is mad >;(

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score

That's the only thing that I HATE ABOUT THAT BOOK/MOVIE! HE WAS ONLY G- that would have been a hint COME ON HE WAS UBER GTFO J.K. ROWLING AS GOOD AS YOUR BOOKS ARE!!!!!!!!!

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

I've just been to that film. I need to say that it was pretty boring... Most of the time they were talking and etc. etc. Not much action.

The funny thing was that in front of me were two lesbians xP They were hugging etc. XD

Funneh.

N

Nekaku

AWESOME MOVIE! You should Watch and Wait for the Next two movies to come out. Read the Books.

EDIT*

The Book itself was less action.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Filmwise:

1st: Decent.
2nd: Decent.
3rd: Pretty good.
4th: Awesome!
5th: Eh, not too bad.