• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

hello, question

fableloverNL

chicken chaser
Reaction score
hello, question

Hello fable gamers

I,ve a question, this forum is quiet dead now, if a new fable comes like the 3d is coming, is this forum then really active with messages on the forum?

Bye:ninja:

xzxzxz70

The kitty is watching...
Reaction score
Re: hello, question

This forum is nowhere near dead, and why did you post this in the welcome thread area?

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

A) this forum is far from dead at the moment
B) there is an explosion of traffic whenever a new fable comes out.
C) welcome to projectego.net, enjoy your stay.

fableloverNL

chicken chaser
Reaction score

you tnx cheez but , if it isnt dead now, i only see some comments from 10 hours ago,

Strange thing is, in some topics i see that there are more then 120 vieuws. But only one comment at 10 hours or longer????

How can that be>?

Cain

Reaction score

fableloverNL;417057 said:
you tnx cheez but , if it isnt dead now, i only see some comments from 10 hours ago,

Strange thing is, in some topics i see that there are more then 120 vieuws. But only one comment at 10 hours or longer????

How can that be>?

Because while this forum isn't dead, we don't spend every single second of our day on here. We do have lives and other things to do. Unles you are in a RP and you need to see whats going on, then there is no rush to post a reply.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

It was the middle of the day when most of us were at work etc so wouldnt have been that much activity then. However there have been 25 updated threads and comments in last 50mins since i checked and over 1000 people online.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Or in the middle of the day for those steeeenking Brits, anyway. DOWN WITH TYRANNY! REMEMBER, ALWAYS, THAT FOR SOME OF US THAT WAS... um, what, early in the morning? Middle-of-the-day -5hrs? Iunno, the timestamp on your post just says 1 day ago. So... what, the middle of the day still? It's noon now, and I'm here, but I have no life and no school and work in the evenings.

But welcome anyway. And allow me to assure you that we're not dead at the moment.