• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Heroes

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Heroes

If you suck the soul out of people... no

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Be realistic Kave, Sylar is going to die, Peter is going to die and your going to die.

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

Dont be such a party pooper.. ( Ugh getting old )''

just having some fun

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

droded;83559 said:
Be realistic Kave, Sylar is going to die, Peter is going to die and your going to die.

..There's no need to say something like that to someone "You're going to die" That doesn't pertain to this thread, or this topic, nor is it a very polite thing to say.

In previews peter has looked like he's "died" before. but like I said, he's got claires regeneration and a whole pile of other powers. *shrug* I don't know maybe he will die.
The Writers said they were rewinding time anyway.

V

Vegeta

Wait wait... what did I miss... why is peter going to die?

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

It's on in about an hour so well find out.

Go Sylar Go :devil:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

hahaha Sylar doesn't know how to paint well..
and I told you peter wouldn't die. :lol: :devil: Go Claire!

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

I've been meaning to start watching this thing for weeks (months?) ever since it first started, but I just haven't managed to. I only managed to watch one show up until two weeks ago, when I decided "screw this, I need my sleep" and stopped that too.

Maybe I'll start watching them both, but I doubt it.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Walker;84234 said:
I've been meaning to start watching this thing for weeks (months?) ever since it first started, but I just haven't managed to. I only managed to watch one show up until two weeks ago, when I decided "screw this, I need my sleep" and stopped that too.

Maybe I'll start watching them both, but I doubt it.

..Both of what? :O

LadyGrey

Crazy Love Goddess
Reaction score

droded;83559 said:

Sephiroxas;83687 said:
..There's no need to say something like that to someone "You're going to die" That doesn't pertain to this thread, or this topic, nor is it a very polite thing to say.

I think (at least, I HOPE) that what Droded meant was that everyone dies eventually. It's just a fact of life, right? I'm sure he didn't mean anything rude by it. At least, that was my interpretation of that.

Anyway.... GO PETER GO!! Thank God Claire's smart!! lol

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

LadyGrey;84269 said:
Sephiroxas;83687 said:

I think (at least, I HOPE) that what Droded meant was that everyone dies eventually. It's just a fact of life, right? I'm sure he didn't mean anything rude by it. At least, that was my interpretation of that.

Anyway.... GO PETER GO!! Thank God Claire's smart!! lol

Well then droded should've included a smiley face or said it in a less rude way. Or specified what he meant.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Both Heroes and the show I was wacthing before, 24. I wasn't very coherent there, was I?

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Sorry about all that, I was being rather blunt... LadyGrey understood me completely. Sorry for any misunderstandings.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Peter is getting cooler every show. I still like Sylar but I want Peter to prevail

My Prediction
Peter will intentionally go nuclear to kill Sylar. The question is will he survive

B

blue crow

Sorry i never heard of heros. What time is it on? I might try to watch it if i am not playing gow.

V

Vegeta

I watched the last episode where that guy gets the glass in his head.. Looks good.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

So..I thought a lot of people watched heroes. And I just watched the season finally.
I only have one question. Where was claude?

In an eppisode where peter is "in" the future, and he sees everybody, he also see's Claude laughing. then he wakes up in a hospital room...so where was claude? WHERE WAS HE!? he was the only one missing from that final episode.

any one have any rantings? or thoughts they would like to share? Please do. ^_^

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I thought that Sylar and Peter has a fist fight was really dumb. All the power in the world and what do you use your fist booooorrrrriiiiiinnnnngggggg. This fight should have been epic multiple explosions with peter being almost torn apart but regenerating ala Claire when her house blew up or Wolverine in Xmen III. Then just as Sylar is about to cut open Peter's head Hiro shows up and stabs Sylar then cut to the rest of what happened.

You're right about Claude (he was the invisible guy right).

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;90525 said:
I thought that Sylar and Peter has a fist fight was really dumb. All the power in the world and what do you use your fist booooorrrrriiiiiinnnnngggggg. This fight should have been epic multiple explosions with peter being almost torn apart but regenerating ala Claire when her house blew up or Wolverine in Xmen III. Then just as Sylar is about to cut open Peter's head Hiro shows up and stabs Sylar then cut to the rest of what happened.

You're right about Claude (he was the invisible guy right).

It wasn't that bad. Sylar's still alive. :shifty: and I have high hopes for peter, he doesn't have to be around people to use his powers, so hopefully he'll just fall to the earth.
I think that's when Claude shows up, laughing at peter or something. That'd be cool. But I could be WAY wrong.
As for Nathan, I think he's dead..Outer space isn't a nice place to be.

I liked Nikki though, in the battle. :shifty: that was awesome