• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

hey guys

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: hey guys

droded;96937 said:
Wow, I go to school in the Midlands. I didn't realise we were so close. (Directed at both Rever and Angel)

I live 10 mins away from Angel and Steve ;)

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah but you're like direct friends... :( *Jealousy*

R

Rhadiel

hihi ^^ wassup? hope u have a good time here...this may be a little late but w/e:lol:

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Personally, I find it amusing that a country with as small a land area as Britain can have so many different accents. I mean, it can't be that much bigger than Maryland, and we only have, ah (South/DC-Baltimore-Eastern Shore-Appalachian-Smith Island-Northern around Baltimore but outside (maybe)...) so we have five, possibly more like four, maybe as many as six if the DC area and the south speak more differently than I think... and you have HOW many??? [grin]

Yeah, I'm a nerd (I've said it befoe). Flags, maps, accents, heraldry, languages (all I can speak is English), history, and fifty billion miscellaneous fragments-- I love 'em all.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Walker;97619 said:
You have HOW many??? [grin]

Too many to even try to count.

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

soul_rever38;95714 said:
wooo confetti :D:D:D
EATS THE CONFETTI
welcome

lol im in west Yorkshire, brighouse near Huddersfield anybody close?

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

[shakes head] Always thought the British were crazy. Now I have proof! Can't even agree on how to pronounce words when they've had a bunch of centuries to do so. We at least have the excuse of ours being separated by huge bays, mountains, distance, and/or city limits. And, of course, the roughly fifty billion immigrants we've had from all over the place over the years provide further excuse. Really, it's not just because we're even more unstable than you are. Really!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Walker;97645 said:
[shakes head] Always thought the British were crazy. Now I have proof! Can't even agree on how to pronounce words when they've had a bunch of centuries to do so. We at least have the excuse of ours being separated by huge bays, mountains, distance, and/or city limits. And, of course, the roughly fifty billion immigrants we've had from all over the place over the years provide further excuse. Really, it's not just because we're even more unstable than you are. Really!

We just like to have excuses to mock people from other areas without the need for mountains and bays to seperate us :lol:

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

i truly hate where i live, packed full of chavs who would easily kill you and your entire family for one fag(cig)
and the only math you here from these moronic imbeciles is "******* save us twos)
...they are pathetic

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Good reason, Drakan. Go cruelty!

Um.. gill, please don't tell me you're being a ****ing bigot.

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

...why no sir as i forgot the term bigot i am simply noting they're flaws well mind you they're all cons no pros

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Well, I have managed to retain my very sexy American/Malaysia/British/South African accent which drives the ladies wild ;)

I guess it's the variety of TV shows I watch...:ninja:

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Gill, before you drive me nuts(er) and I snap and ** ***** *** **** ****** ** ** ** *** ** *** ***** ******* ******* ****** ****** ***** ** ** *****, who the hell are "they"?????? And you sure as hell sound like a bigot, since when you say "chav" I hear "******", "cracker", "coolie", "greaser", and at least fifty billion other terms that spontaneously make me **** ** **** ***, irregardless of what you're saying.

Ah, yes, I hear those ladies of the evening love a man with an accent. [grin] THat's one advantage I don't have. I speak pure 100% Maryland Mongrel Accent, just like most other people around here (I.E., a fusion of the slight differences between DC and the rest of Southern Maryland. No, DC isn't really part of Maryland. I'm also referring to the counties which border it).

[Note: I edited for half-joking threats.]

H

Hexadecimal

Walker;97947 said:
Gill, before you drive me nuts(er) and I snap and come after you with either an ax or one of the fifty billion weapons within thirty miles of my house, who the hell are "they"?????? And you sure as hell sound like a bigot, since when you say "chav" I hear "******", "cracker", "coolie", "greaser", and at least fifty billion other terms that spontaneously make me want to beat you, irregardless of what you're saying.

Walker, I can't tell if you're joking or not, but would you care to tone it down?
there's no need to go, jokingly or not, making hostile remarks to someone, whether that be name calling or threats... and you just did both... tone it down, ok?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Droded - where in midlands do you educate yourself?

And Andy? This is your only verbal warning - please stop avoiding the swear filter because the next time I have to edit a post, there will be a yellow card heading to your profile. And despite my meanness, I actually derive no pleasure from issuing these things, so please don't force me to.

Ta.

P.S - all jokes about beating each other are not really appropriate as Hex has pointed out, so let's all play nice in the knowledge that I am the only one who gives out the beatings around here, k? :D

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

I edited out the death threat and looked up the word. Turns out he wasn't really being a bigot and my feelings of homicidal rage faded.

And, ah, when did I call him a name? Is "bigot" calling him a name? I can assure you it was not meant that way. That was meant as a query as to whether my rising homicidal rage was justified (according to Wikipedia it wasn't).

H

Hexadecimal

Walker;98181 said:
I edited out the death threat and looked up the word. Turns out he wasn't really being a bigot and my feelings of homicidal rage faded.

And, ah, when did I call him a name? Is "bigot" calling him a name? I can assure you it was not meant that way. That was meant as a query as to whether my rising homicidal rage was justified (according to Wikipedia it wasn't).

yes, Walker, I would say that calling someone a "bigot" is calling them a name... its' not a nice thing to call someone and is a rather offensive term especially when it doesn't apply...
and my real problem was with you making threatening remarks...
in the future if you do feel "rising homicidal rage" due to someone else's posts, perhaps you should take a brief time out until you have calmed down, or you can feel free to alert the staff of the post and we will look into it...
there is never any need to go lashing out at members on the boards...

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

I'll keep that in mind, but I'd like to point out that, to my eyes, I was more asking than lashing. Did I not ask if he was a bigot instead of saying he was one? I thought it sounded like he was being one, I thought. Sorry I came across the wrong way.

And, to the gill-ed one, In apologize for my misunderstanding.

H

Hexadecimal

Walker;98195 said:
I'll keep that in mind, but I'd like to point out that, to my eyes, I was more asking than lashing. Did I not ask if he was a bigot instead of saying he was one? I thought it sounded like he was being one, I thought. Sorry I came across the wrong way.

to clarify, you did not ask, you made a statement...
And by lashing out I was referring to threatening to come and chop him up with an axe and to beat him...

Walker said:
...before you drive me nuts(er) and I snap and come after you with either an ax or one of the fifty billion weapons within thirty miles of my house

...And you sure as hell sound like a bigot

..that spontaneously make me want to beat you, irregardless of what you're saying.

if you require any further clarification, feel free to send me a PM ;)