• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

(highest) combat multiplyer competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cycl.exe

Re: (highest) combat multiplyer competition

nooooooooo!!!
i was in a hurry when playing that stop Jack of Blades mission and ignored all the enemies :'(
my highest multiplier is only 52 :(
is there any other location where you can get a high multiplier?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

cycl.exe;29788 said:
nooooooooo!!!
i was in a hurry when playing that stop Jack of Blades mission and ignored all the enemies :'(
my highest multiplier is only 52 :(
is there any other location where you can get a high multiplier?

Lychfield grave yard, and the prison path, the quest with rescuing your mom..the zombies don't seem to want to stop.
OR!!!! the quest when you're trying to stop jack from activating the four focus sites around Albion. I got my combat multiplier around 275 in witchwood during that quest..until I accidently electricuted Jack from afar and activated a cutscene...it was 150 after that.. :(

"Each of the four focus sites will go about the same. You’ll rush to the site only to find that you’re too late to stop Jack. Enemies will continually spawn to try and stop you, but you can just run past them if you want...."~GAME BANSHEE

PS: MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PHYSICAL SHEILD

C

cycl.exe

Sephiroxas;29791 said:
Lychfield grave yard, and the prison path, the quest with rescuing your mom..the zombies don't seem to want to stop.
OR!!!! the quest when you're trying to stop jack from activating the four focus sites around Albion. I got my combat multiplier around 275 in witchwood during that quest..until I accidently electricuted Jack from afar and activated a cutscene...it was 150 after that.. :(

"Each of the four focus sites will go about the same. You’ll rush to the site only to find that you’re too late to stop Jack. Enemies will continually spawn to try and stop you, but you can just run past them if you want...."~GAME BANSHEE

PS: MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PHYSICAL SHEILD
thanks for the info, but i can't do jack of blades at focus site mission again, and it's at the prison path where i got 52 with physical shield, till the undead stopped respawning ;)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

cycl.exe;29794 said:
thanks for the info, but i can't do jack of blades at focus site mission again, and it's at the prison path where i got 52 with physical shield, till the undead stopped respawning ;)

I know the zombies stop. That's why I suggested the Jack of Blades mission, because they NEVER stop spawning...buttt...all I got for you is finding hard enimes like a snow spire and just running around trying to get your multiplier up. Maybe someplace with the longest road or biggest area, so there's more enemies..
Other than that I guess you'd have to start another game.

C

cycl.exe

When i travel from the lost bay to snowspire village, i'm encountering alot of strong enemies, such as the ice undead, balverines and minions, and then travel between the 2 roads, so they respawan each time, the only problem is your combat multiplier will be halved every time you get into another region :(

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

cycl.exe;29807 said:
When i travel from the lost bay to snowspire village, i'm encountering alot of strong enemies, such as the ice undead, balverines and minions, and then travel between the 2 roads, so they respawan each time, the only problem is your combat multiplier will be halved every time you get into another region :(
That's why I said to pick a place that's REALLY big where you can encounter ALOT of enemies WITHOUT going to a different region.

*shrug again*

C

cycl.exe

Thanks ^_^
I just have to find that region, most enemies are just way to weak :D

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

Mike398214;23536 said:
700 in 50 minutes, did it yesterday in fact.

It's called: Level 4 Force push + Level 4 Physical Shield + tons and tons of will potions = unstoppable.

Force push raises your multiplier even when used on corpses. Go storming around the guild for about an hour and you can max out all the spells. A hour and 30 minutes and you can be a demi-God character with every single thing maxed out. (Except for the 3 good spells, which just go to the temple of avo and donate and come back later to research the good spells)
worked for me i got 289 but then got bored and just started killing every1 with a skorms bow and arkens crossbow

L

Llama Templar

During the "Chase Jack To Them Focus Sites!" quests, I waited and killed Minions till I got to 2161.

D

darthlime101

Llama Templar;30042 said:
During the "Chase Jack To Them Focus Sites!" quests, I waited and killed Minions till I got to 2161.
o_O

My highest was 30 something. All I use it for is to get the Cutlass Bluetane. Maybe if I dodged more attack and not get hit, I would get a higher combat multiplier. Oh well. :rolleyes:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I think I probably get the lowest...12 is my best coz I don't bother trying to combine anything.

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

somehow i dont bellieve you....

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

kave1793;30118 said:
somehow i dont bellieve you....

I believe him, during that quest zombies and ice zombie things never stop spawing.

C

cycl.exe

Proof? :p

F

Famous_Reaper

I think mine is 256 or 257 something like that.

L

Llama Templar

Hey guys, for some reason, when I last checked on this thread, it only had 2 pages, and none of our posts above page 3 exsisted, and now their back.
Anyone else have this problem?

Oh, and do I daresay that Forum-Troll is a moron?

Status
Not open for further replies.