• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

(highest) combat multiplyer competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hexadecimal

Re: (highest) combat multiplyer competition

Llama Templar;30324 said:
Hey guys, for some reason, when I last checked on this thread, it only had 2 pages, and none of our posts above page 3 exsisted, and now their back.
Anyone else have this problem?

Oh, and do I daresay that Forum-Troll is a moron?

we lost about 12 days worth of posts for a few hours today, but all seems right with the world again now, so it's probably best not to think about it...

and that guy is looooong gone... why do people keep talking about him and extending his influence?

D

darthlime101

Hexadecimal;30327 said:
we lost about 12 days worth of posts for a few hours today, but all seems right with the world again now, so it's probably best not to think about it...

and that guy is looooong gone... why do people keep talking about him and extending his influence?
Mainly because he was an ass and thought with said ass, not with his brain. We disliked his posts very much. He set a record, though. Banned in one day.:lol:

R

ryangaryjoel

How come nobody has actual pictures to prove how high their highest combat multiplier is?

LadyGrey

Crazy Love Goddess
Reaction score

I think it's the Graveyard Path I'm thinking of... no matter when you go there, undead just keep respawning. I haven't spent enough time to get a multiplier over 50 or so, but you could pretty much sit there all day with your physical sheild on and go nuts...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

LadyGrey;30762 said:
I think it's the Graveyard Path I'm thinking of... no matter when you go there, undead just keep respawning. I haven't spent enough time to get a multiplier over 50 or so, but you could pretty much sit there all day with your physical sheild on and go nuts...

graveyard path is good, but someone told me they stop spawning eventually. I like the Stop the Jack of Blades Quest better..because..they really..never stop..

C

Curzedchild

Well...my highest is about 33 so..i guess i lose the competition..:'(

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

ryangaryjoel;30537 said:
How come nobody has actual pictures to prove how high their highest combat multiplier is?
cause some dont know how and some people and me have xbox's

my new record of 507! on the clifftop path..or cliffside path....wichever one has the never stop spawning undead....now to go beat llamas 2000

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I'm in the 50 category. I like the force push idea

Z

Zesty

I got mine to 667 until my controller stopped respawning. I got it on the stop Jack quest. Right when you spawn to do the quest you see a path and how you could either continue going forward or walk around in a circle. All i did was walk around in a circle over and over again, it took me about 2 hours and 30 minutes. I did have a picture somewhere but can't remember what I did with it, if I find it again i'll post it.

D

Darco

mines 800 it took me about an hour done it on grave yard path:cool:

C

cycl.exe

muahaha, i have 360 now!
i found a good way to get your multiplier as high as you want,
go to the archon's shrine, there should be 3 ice trolls and 3 balverines, get your
magic shield on and kill them, then go to the very small path that leads to the river (with the health elixir in it) and when you reach the river turn back and the 3 balverines and trolls will spawn again, keep repeating this as much as you want...

Z

Zesty

I use to do that until I started up a new character to try and get/do the side quests in the very beginning. The only bad thing about that is when you turn around and walk away there and run back your multiplyer drops a bit, most that dropped for me was around 7 I think.

L

Llama Templar

1Ak;34339 said:
Good idea +rep

Bah. No rep for the guy with the 2000 + combat multiplyer? :p

O

oldschoolrpger

Wow and here I was thinking I was good at 35. Perhaps I just don’t have what it takes to be the king in this competition.

Z

Zesty

Don't put yourself down, getting to a high combat level is really easy, all you need is a lot of mana potion and a lot of free time.

O

oldschoolrpger

I like that attitude and boost of confidence. +rep

Z

zennen123

The most i have ever got is 500, by going into lyfeild graveyard with tonnes of will potions and PS :p

Status
Not open for further replies.