• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Add-ons.

Tyler G Lovesfable3

Hope-monger
Reaction score
Bah humbug! Just kidding,but srsly I want to be good in fable...Then I might turn on my people for some idiottic reason. Lol. Also tyrant lord I looked up net slang,and its actually easier to talk now. So many slang terms

Reaction score
Does anyone know whether the extras from the LCE such as the Wolfsbane and the Aurora-themed outfit will require an XboxLive subscription?

Erika

Reaction score
Does anyone know whether the extras from the LCE such as the Wolfsbane and the Aurora-themed outfit will require an XboxLive subscription?

hope not. i cant get on xbox live till next month. and im getting it this month XP
i think the villager make you have to have xboxlive tho.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
you have to be online to redeem codes
Naturally...
Fable3_Tattoo.gif

Bl00dy Joker

Reaction score
am i the only one who noticed that the shardborne sword is 99999 microsoft points... or is it just something i'm not understanding?

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
am i the only one who noticed that the shardborne sword is 99999 microsoft points... or is it just something i'm not understanding?
It's just to prevent people from buying it, while the ones that have their code can download it with it.

Langston

Reaction score
Well i think i screwed up. I bought the book on my Kindle and i cant find the code anywhere.

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score
Yes, It's actually called Limited Collector's Edition. Redundant, I know.

Contrary to popular belief, it's not redundant.

It's a Collector's Edition, and i'm pretty sure it's going to be "limited" in how many of them there are.

Autarch

Reaction score
The pre-order codes ARE actually kinda exclusive. =p

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Balance. Comes with the Champion Hammer if you pre-ordered from Amazon.

Michael0100101

Reaction score
I preordered the standard edition from gamestop. All I really wanted from the limited was the new quest and region, I figured their probably not worth an additional 20 dollars. Plus theres surely gonna be some sweet dlc in the future.

chukl-berry-fin

Reaction score
it would kinda suck if they released a dlc down the road allowing everyone to get the new religion and such... sorta throws $20 out the window

TheDarkCynder

Reaction score
A new religion? You mean region? Well obviously there will be a DLC with a new region in the future, but it probably will not be the same one as Silverpines.

BatusBrad

Reaction score
I have the Collector's add-ons, the free DLC weapons, the Day 1 stuff and a code for a tatoo in the back of my Brady book! Sweet! Haven't found anything in-game allowing me to switch FurFace to a Red Setter yet, though...the hunt continues!

Villager Maker is U/S again, though..no bigs!