• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Honor member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Honor member

blu phoenix said:
i know. being good sucks cause everyone always expects you to be especially if your a girl. but i say nope.

Just the way to be ;)

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
i know. being good sucks cause everyone always expects you to be especially if your a girl. but i say nope.

That's not true in all cases. Being good does have it's advantages, especially with the teachers...;)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

JBL said:
That's not true in all cases. Being good does have it's advantages, especially with the teachers...;)

Then be bad elsewhere ;)

A

Arckon

my teachers blame everything on the guys.
Of course they all are female. Not to sound sexest, but the female, and male teachers blame everything on the guys.
Heck two girls in my class get in a fist fight! and they get susspended for two days. When guys get into a fist fight we get susspended for a week.
It once happend to me, I got into troble with a girl who slapped me for saying I didn't like what her notebook said(cause it was somthing offencive to me, It was the words, Andrew is a F*** head) and she slapped me. My teacher called us up to her desk, and told us to go to the office. Our principle, who was female, Susspended me for "starting a fight" and the girl who had shown the principal what was in her notebook and got off clean, what the heck is that about.
It's a true story.

A

Arckon

That was the only time i got susspended, and it wasn't even my fault

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Arckon said:
Of course they all are female. Not to sound sexest, but the female, and male teachers blame everything on the guys.
Heck two girls in my class get in a fist fight! and they get susspended for two days. When guys get into a fist fight we get susspended for a week.
It once happend to me, I got into troble with a girl who slapped me for saying I didn't like what her notebook said(cause it was somthing offencive to me, It was the words, Andrew is a F*** head) and she slapped me. My teacher called us up to her desk, and told us to go to the office. Our principle, who was female, Susspended me for "starting a fight" and the girl who had shown the principal what was in her notebook and got off clean, what the heck is that about.
It's a true story.

Now that's just unfair. If I was there, I woulda beat the hell outta that girl for you. She's the one that called you a "F" Head, and you confronted her about it. She actually HIT you, you didn't touch her...but if me and Blu were there, we woulda kicked her a$$. ;)

Oh and don't worry Drakan, I'm bad everywhere else but school. Especially in the grocery stores...

A

Arckon

Thank you JBl, adn I didn't lay a finguer on her, She was and still is a(confront me if I offended you and to those that I do offend i am so sorry) little wicth with a b in the begining

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Arckon said:
Thank you JBl, adn I didn't lay a finguer on her, She was and still is a(confront me if I offended you and to those that I do offend i am so sorry) little wicth with a b in the begining

No problem, you have every right to call her a...dirty word.:D

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
huh???? what's going on??

We're talking about how unfair Arc was treated at school. If I was there, that bitch woulda got her a$$ beat.

A

Arckon

Wow she is so defencive, she doesn't even know my name.

B

blu phoenix

what happened arc to you at school...sorry but too lazy to read up on past posts...

A

Arckon

Arckon said:
It's a true story.
^this happend

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

Ive got a poem for ye guys,
I miss my chicken, yes a chicken so very much,
He ran into a 4 way intersection,
He got mushed,and splattered,and crushed and such,
I just found out he had the bird flu infection.

B

blu phoenix

SorenSwift said:
my poem was f***ed up? :*(

NO!! of course not...read what happened to arc...^ that's what i meant.

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

oh, well i think my poem was f***ed up, and so was what happened to arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.