• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Honor member

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blu phoenix

Re: Honor member

your poem was fine...better then mine by far and that's saying something.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Arckon said:
my teachers blame everything on the guys.
Of course they all are female. Not to sound sexest, but the female, and male teachers blame everything on the guys.
Heck two girls in my class get in a fist fight! and they get susspended for two days. When guys get into a fist fight we get susspended for a week.
It once happend to me, I got into troble with a girl who slapped me for saying I didn't like what her notebook said(cause it was somthing offencive to me, It was the words, Andrew is a F*** head) and she slapped me. My teacher called us up to her desk, and told us to go to the office. Our principle, who was female, Susspended me for "starting a fight" and the girl who had shown the principal what was in her notebook and got off clean, what the heck is that about.
It's a true story.
That's just how it goes....(same thing in my school):(

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

JBL said:
Now that's just unfair. If I was there, I woulda beat the hell outta that girl for you. She's the one that called you a "F" Head, and you confronted her about it. She actually HIT you, you didn't touch her...but if me and Blu were there, we woulda kicked her a$$. ;)

Oh and don't worry Drakan, I'm bad everywhere else but school. Especially in the grocery stores...
Kroger wishes they've seen the end of me, BUT THEY HAVENT AHAHAHAHAHA:w00t:

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

;) They know not to stack cans with basketballs around anymore :D

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

DrZoid said:
LMAO! you've all got way too much free time!
I would rather tike pride then pain. So yes yes I do have to much time on my hands.

A

Arckon

Free time is fun.
Who has ever tried to land on the sun,
I have and it twas really bright.
Then at the end of the tunnle I saw the light.
I walked, and walked.
and talked, and talked.
I got half way and said it twas to far.
So I turned back, and walked into a bar.

B

blu phoenix

how do you post pics like that arc...help me please because i have forgotten...isn't it something like imageavenue or something...help!

Status
Not open for further replies.