• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hope there are hot women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Hope there are hot women.

why do some people end up turning this thread into a bash someone like their looking at hentai, some people want better looking npcs, this could mean graphically better fugly people and graphically better good looking people. i can careless as long as they don't sacrifice the gameplay for it. Demigod is correct that it shouldn't be a high priority.. as for the race thing, if they are going to add race it would be people from samarkand are in samarkand due to imperialism, and same goes for aurora, they shouldn't be in albion unless brought back as indentured servants.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score

Hot??? Hot?????

IT'S ONLY A GAME, SON!!

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score

I'd prefer a meanass ***** with black hair and abusive attitude.

MazeSon

Reaction score

HobbeBrain;400834 said:
Hot??? Hot?????

IT'S ONLY A GAME, SON!!

Dont you think my brain knows that???!!!!!

This is just for fun.

MazeSon

Reaction score

Dark Prophit;400818 said:
why do some people end up turning this thread into a bash someone like their looking at hentai, some people want better looking npcs, this could mean graphically better fugly people and graphically better good looking people. i can careless as long as they don't sacrifice the gameplay for it. Demigod is correct that it shouldn't be a high priority.. as for the race thing, if they are going to add race it would be people from samarkand are in samarkand due to imperialism, and same goes for aurora, they shouldn't be in albion unless brought back as indentured servants.

Thank you.

This is just to show peoples opinions. Because in Fable 2 they nevered have showed cool badass women in the game. Example womem kike Trish(from the DNC series)

Women like that. The women in Fable 2 were just rich or not badass. I want to marry a women in the game that is a hero like me. That would be badass.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score

Well, I'm not too fussed about what the women look like, as long as their not fat. If they all looked like Lara Croft...

.:fablefan:.

Fable 3 Player And Other Games
Reaction score

yea they were bad but i dont want them to focus only on that just improve some features

Reaction score

ronm100;400704 said:
Albion is not your school, its like england, which untill the colonialization had almjst 100% white population

Yep your right, plus we'll probs meet plenty of Black, asian etc people in aurora anyway.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Or not. It depends on what kind of ethnic analogue Lionhead decides to populate this Aroura place with. They could be exactly the same as Albion, for all we know.

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

That would be very surprising, to say the least... But it is Lionhead and Peter...

Reaction score

True dat, however I hear that aurora is going to a middle eastern style continent so I'm guessing they'll have turbans & sabers, stuff like that.

Oh yeah, I like your quote about binary by the way... awesome statement.

Bluedrake

Reaction score

I don't really care what the population of Albion looks like as long as they fix the hero! Both the male and female versions ended up looking incredibly ugly. Seriously, what was up with their faces? Not to mention the maximum strength morph...

Reaction score

agreed it was like seeing them hyped up on steoieds so ugly heroes for ugly npcs making the world of albion an uglyer place =D

robynxx

Reaction score

there has gotta b hot women i mean cmon . the voices better b better too ,sexier. in fable 1 the women r pretty hot the guys r ugly . in fable 2 both sexes r really ugly and frankly lady gray int tht gd lookin lol .

Archon_TJ

Guild Master
Reaction score

Its all about Lady Grey in both Fables. I wonder if she will be in the 3rd as a zombie still

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

The cutest girl in 2 was Grey, and she has tons of glitches. so i ended up marrying Alex.

Bluedrake

Reaction score

robynxx;405727 said:
there has gotta b hot women i mean cmon . the voices better b better too ,sexier. in fable 1 the women r pretty hot the guys r ugly . in fable 2 both sexes r really ugly and frankly lady gray int tht gd lookin lol .

I have to disagree about the guys in Fable 1. As generic as they were, they looked a lot better than in Fable 2.

Vicious Dice

Smashing Pumpkins
Reaction score

I agree with some of you to an extent, it would be great if they were more attractive but in the end it doesn't really matter, they'll all end up being killed anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.