• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

horns as a kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score
Re: horns as a kid?

Ya it worked droded, now how about some rep. I didn't spend 5 hours doing that for nothing ya know.:lol:

H

Hexadecimal

Adam;48143 said:

I belive this is enough, cool huh.

why does he still look good?
I mean, he has horns and all... but his eyes are still blue, and he has no menacing aura of smoke and grey skin (hmmm... I wonder if evil characters turn grey from all the smoke? o_O )... why would he grow horns but not any of the other things you get when you're evil? ...

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

Hexadecimal;48159 said:
why does he still look good?
I mean, he has horns and all... but his eyes are still blue, and he has no menacing aura of smoke and grey skin (hmmm... I wonder if evil characters turn grey from all the smoke? o_O )... why would he grow horns but not any of the other things you get when you're evil? ...
Probably because the people at lionhead and big blue box didn't intend for the child to be evil so there are probably NO files on Red eyes, Auras, or grey skin For the child. in fact the horns have a tinie tiny gap between them and the head so you can have horns as a kid but nothing else I might try to get a halo that will take a long A$$ time though about 10 hours probably so I might not try for a halo.:unsure:

H

Hexadecimal

Adam;48160 said:
Probably because the people at lionhead and big blue box didn't intend for the child to be evil so there are probably NO files on Red eyes, Auras, or grey skin For the child.

well, I figured they never intended it, which is why I asked why there would be horns and not red eyes etc... wouldn't there just be nothing?

in fact... yours looks a lot like this one...

Albion Knight;41784 said:
You can do it by modding
I haven't done it but I saw pics of someone who has.
They don't reach your head I think
f2cafbaf-1.jpg

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

True you can do it by modding but i'm in the guild mabye this pic will clear things up.
After you've acomplished that hero save, don't ask me why I have will marks cause I have no idea.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

yeh yeh +rep!

i think it is awesome how the kid still has hair but also has fully grown horns.

H

Hexadecimal

Adam;48164 said:
True you can do it by modding but i'm in the guild mabye this pic will clear things up.
After you've acomplished that hero save, don't ask me why I have will marks cause I have no idea.

wel... I don't know how you being in the guild would prove you hadn't modded... o_O modded characters aren't kicked out of the guild you know (probably cause the guildmaster hasn't been so spry now that he's on the sauce)...
but now this pic suddenly has red eyes and will markings...
this pic looks like a completely different character... if it's even possible this has made me even more skeptical...

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

relax go smoke sumthin, would adam really go through all the trouble of modding and then say they did it? it would be pointless.

oh and didnt u read the other post? lionhead wouldnt make red eyes for the kid, i mean he still has all his hair.

H

Hexadecimal

droded;48167 said:
relax go smoke sumthin

what? No.

droded;48167 said:
oh and didnt u read the other post? lionhead wouldnt make red eyes for the kid, i mean he still has all his hair.

... didn't you read my other post?

Hexadecimal;48166 said:
but now this pic suddenly has red eyes and will markings...
this pic looks like a completely different character... if it's even possible this has made me even more skeptical...

the first pic looks like a mod and the second one he's not even a little kid anymore...
and as for saying there's no point to modding and saying you didn't, I agree with you, but people have done it...
people have shown up with modded bereavers and tried to wow us by saying they'd found the singing sword...
I'm not saying that Adam didn't do what he says he did...it's entirely possible that he did... I'm merely saying that I am skeptical... I don't have to believe everything I see, and in fact I rarely do...

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

It does look like a mod.
How long did it take you?

If it was a mod just say so and be done with it

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

This took me 5 hours to complete the guy with red eyes is the teenager when I hero saved I was expecting red eyes, auras, ect. too But it won't appear on the kid end of story and no it wasn't a mod. Sorry to come down on you like that but its getting annoying. I think i'll go for the halo next.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Ok then good work

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

i dont reckon you CAN get a halo through the hero save method, unless u manage to get out of the guild and sneak to hobbe cave..

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

droded;48189 said:
i dont reckon you CAN get a halo through the hero save method, unless u manage to get out of the guild and sneak to hobbe cave..
As I said before it will take a long A$$ time but if I deliver over mabye 1,000,000 apples to that one chick making the pie and kill about 250,000 bettles I might have a chance. I belive this Process will take anywhere from 10 to 15........ possibly 20 hours I will begin tonight at 8:00 eastern time. Wish me luck. God this is gonna suck, but it is thrilling, and it gives me something to do.:lol:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

So why don't you tell us exactly what you did for five hours to get horns?

I for one am also skepticle(heehee I spelt it wrong didn't I? Oh well) as Albion knight said it could be done with modding and your first pictures look exactly like the one hex had.

the second one looks like you used a trainer to go from Good to evil. Because that's what the eyes end up looking like. Kinda pink but not all the way red. I've done it before.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

hmmm skepticism grows
It's hard to prove Adam. If it is true, hang in there. If not :realmad:

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

I have faith in Adam, seems like a nice lad.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

a full fledge apology is headed your way Adam. As well as some rep. I started my own game, Used one of the fable trainers to max out my evil. Got to the second year of the guild (When they Guild master gives you a long sword instead of your stick "put that old stick away") I attacked one of the people, and the horns sprouted from my head. I hero saved, re loaded and I was standing next to maze with horns.

I used some FREE ROAM shots.

the halo however does NOT work nor show up. I tried it also. So I wanted to save you the trouble (if it did/does work, you would've have the privilage to post the pics but I don't think it does)

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Sephi I honestly wish you would have done that sooner, as you are obviously alot more 'Trustworthy' around here than Adam...

Poor Adam...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

droded;48386 said:
Sephi I honestly wish you would have done that sooner, as you are obviously alot more 'Trustworthy' around here than Adam...

Poor Adam...

:wacko: I'm sorry. I wish I did too.

Status
Not open for further replies.