• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

horns as a kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Re: horns as a kid?

Cool I never doubted him for a minute. OK I did but then again that's my nature +Rep for the original and for sticking to it

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Woah - that is just ugly. Might be cool and all, but the horns seem so out of place. They don't go with his hair or anything.

How about some butterflies and a halo next? I don't think there is a good deed you can do infinite times, like the evil ones where you just punch the crap outta someone.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

there isn't a way to be good is there?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I already said it doesn't work. I tried it the same way I got the horns.
the Halo is differen't than the horns. The horns are like actual objects in the game. Like a hair cut, if you notice the halo is only active if you're standing still (I think if I remember correctly) and the hero veiw makes it go away as well.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;48666 said:
I already said it doesn't work. I tried it the same way I got the horns.
the Halo is differen't than the horns. The horns are like actual objects in the game. Like a hair cut, if you notice the halo is only active if you're standing still (I think if I remember correctly) and the hero veiw makes it go away as well.

Damn straight, you are correct, Sephy - one of my favourite let-downs in Fable - the meakness of Goodness; Not only do you have weaker features than an Evil character, but you aint got permanent features either. No, you've got to stand still! :'(

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;48672 said:
Damn straight, you are correct, Sephy - one of my favourite let-downs in Fable - the meakness of Goodness; Not only do you have weaker features than an Evil character, but you aint got permanent features either. No, you've got to stand still! :'(

I think the standing still is so everyone can bask in your glory.
Or they didn't know how to make the halo stay with you or move with you. some of those things are tricky. That makes me sad also. Hopefully they'll tweak the good/evil-ness

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Atleast they've could've added an golden aura of holy light when you run around, much like the evil red smoke.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;48680 said:
Atleast they've could've added an golden aura of holy light when you run around, much like the evil red smoke.

Wasn't that what the giant thing of light above the hero's head was for? :rolleyes:

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;48691 said:
Wasn't that what the giant thing of light above the hero's head was for? :rolleyes:

Meh it's only really noticable when zoomed out at max distance, I still say they could've have done alot more for a goody-two-shoes. When evil you really do look like Satan. When good you look....blonde.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;48695 said:
Meh it's only really noticable when zoomed out at max distance, I still say they could've have done alot more for a goody-two-shoes. When evil you really do look like Satan. When good you look....blonde.

"oh Look! It's satan!"
That's what I like my Jack title "Jack of blades...slayer of souls...."
hehehe better ****ing believe it.

but what REALLY defines what a Goody-two-shoes would look like. Should he have little angels flying around playing harps? He should've glowed a little, or like..golden arms instead of brimstone. :lol::lol:

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;48703 said:
He should've glowed a little, or like..golden arms instead of brimstone. :lol::lol:

Now that's the stuff! ;) He shouldn't look "Peaceful, flower-power, anti-violence and lover of all" - good, but "Holy crusader with big shiney armour that is gonna lay the divine smack-down on thee evil buttocks!"-good.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

I think he should look more like a hippie, with a massive flower as a weapon

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Or flowers sprout up beneath his feat. It would also be cool if a sunbeam followed you even into dark wood.

Wait I know he could walk on air about a half a foot above the ground.

I think PM said the there would be even more complete morphing between good and evil as well as rich and poor and between cruel and kind

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

That would be so much more awesome... if good characters could levitate, or even a characer with maxed out magic. no need for free roam :D

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

Ha ha ha :) :lol: no it's not a mod. I kept hitting the guy doenstairs from mazes quarters for 5 hours and yes the will marks are from a mod I figured that out. I was 100% good as a teen and I needed to be neutral so I modded that. but as far as modding to be evil, no. And I tried to get a halo but I got board.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Adam;48934 said:
And I tried to get a halo but I got board.

I tried to get it and it doesn't work anyway ^^^

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

Oh well i'm glad I didn't do it, and I hope my post clears things up on the modding stuff. I DID mod to be NEUTRAL but NOT EVIL.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Adam;48936 said:
Oh well i'm glad I didn't do it, and I hope my post clears things up on the modding stuff. I DID mod to be NEUTRAL but NOT EVIL.
You mean you used a trainer? Because technically that's not modding, It's just getting a little alignment boost

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

Exactly I used the trainer to be good then I used it to be neutral from there it was bashing aprentices. I belive its called the +24 trainer or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.