• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do i go about asking a girl out??!!

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score
Re: How do i go about asking a girl out??!!

A life full of education is meaningless without someone to spend the rest of your life with...

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Not really. I'd much rather be smart than have a woman drag me down my whole life. Although I'd have to cook my own meals and clean my own house.

Don't hit me!

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score

but your only 15 dude, your opinions WILL change with the passing years, did so for me. I was the most heartless bastard at your age, then I grew up. I know there are drawbacks to every relationship, like for me, my gf (dating her for a year and a half now) she doesn't want me smoking weed, which sucks cause thats all I used to do in my younger days and still like to do to this day, but i make the sacrifices for her. One day you will meet the perfect girl for you, and all of your opinions on this matter will be destroyed and reconfigured, and you will think you were crazy for ever thinking you could live life without someone like her.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

To be honest pPlnOmE, I doubt any relationship he has in Middle school would last very long.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

I'm in my second year of high school. :lol:

But yeah, any relationship I've seen in middle school lasts maybe a month. Sometimes a bit longer. High school lasts a bit longer, but not very long. A few people have done so for more than a year, but I have trouble enough trying to balance my own time with school time, and I have very little time to spend on a girl. And most girls I know in my school are so freakin' stupid. And besides, being as unattractive as I am I doubt I will get a girl any time soon, especially with those so shallow that I know. :lol:

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

I'm 15.. So when I think of girls.. A "girlfriend" doesn't come to mind. :lol:

"Damn! You've got more testosterone than a horny 15 year old school boy!"

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score

droded;338854 said:
To be honest pPlnOmE, I doubt any relationship he has in Middle school would last very long.

That is why I said this:
pPLnOmE;338835 said:
your opinions WILL change with the passing years

I never said anything about him having a relationship at this current age :ninja: