• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How to get unlimited gold in fable

D

dantheman23312

How to get unlimited gold in fable

Sorry if this has been posted before but ok heres whatcha do:

1.Buy a house in oak town dont kill someone and buy there house though u need the trophy board to do this.

2.Once u buy the house go up to where u hang your trophy's up and put your most valuable trophy's on the both of the trophy stands.

3. Then u go up to where u buy and sell your house and sell your house.(dont worry u are going to get your trophy's back).

4.Then at night (or day but i prefer night so u dont get caught) take your sword out and slash the door open.

5. Then pick up your trophy's that u had.

6. Then buy your house again then repeat steps 1-6

7.You will see that u will get about 3000 gold each time u do this so u have unlimited gold then!

8. U will get used to doing this and u can get 1-6 done very fast after many times of doing this.'

Hope this helped some people in the forums

Dan:w00t:

Sandgoose

BWARK!
Reaction score
Re: How to get unlimited gold in fable

Nice way,But overdone,All I do is beat the hell outta traders. :)

W

WaTeRwInGs

Or, you can easily keep buying perfume (over time just keep buying them from anywhere you can) from the guy in oakvale, then teleport to bowerstone south, and trade witht he trader right by the entrance gate. You will make a huge profit each time. Once you sell them ALL to him, just buy them ALL back and keep repeating. He sells them back to you for less, and you make a huge profit.

I have about 400 perfumes, and when I do this, each time I sell them ALL to him, I get about 50 000 gold, and when I buy them ALL!! back, I only pay 10 000 so I make a 40 000 profit. This is one of the best ways to make money.

F

FableFreak

Or you just buy all the gems in bowerstone north and sell them back to him... You can make twice what waterwings makes in half the time...

J

Jester.

hahha poor water wig

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

or just turn on Shop trainer and get 9,999,999 Gold in about 4 seconds

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

FableFreak;76867 said:
Or you just buy all the gems in bowerstone north and sell them back to him... You can make twice what waterwings makes in half the time...
Well said... but u forgot u gotta have lvl 6 or 7 guile to do this AND u have to buy the diamonds

F

FableFreak

Kave;76960 said:
Well said... but u forgot u gotta have lvl 6 or 7 guile to do this AND u have to buy the diamonds

And why should that stop anyone from doing it? AND you don't only have to buy diamonds.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

AK is right, if you're gonna make money using some glitch, then you may as well just use the trainer

Personally, I prefer bashing traders...

J

Jester.

the hell is shop trainner? is that computer only?

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

Yea comp only =( another way is buying all the jems in Hook Coast and sell it back

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Early in the game before you have enough to buy all the gems and still have a low guile I've found that you can start with the trade by the gate in bowerstone buying and selling all his apples until you have enough to get the perfume if you turn that over a few times then you'll have enough to buy all the emeralds and such in Oakvale. You don't need to have a high guile but it makes things go more quickly. Also with every trade you get skill experience so take a break every once in a while and level up you guile. I did this and had over a million gold before beating the wasp queen.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

Lol... Pre wasp queen is pretty good. I'd like to see you do it before leaving Oakvale! :lol:

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

That's what I did, unless you mean before getting to Oakvale

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

I mean before the raid lol. One million good deeds for life:lol:.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Ah yea you can't sell anything to that guy :(

A

AL2222

Ok this kind of takes the fun from the game but here you go.

Go into the console systems menu on your 360, yeah this is only for 360 sorry bout that. Once your in the console settings change the time on your xbox to the earliest time it give, it somethin like 1-1-2005. after that start up Fable 2. Then buy a home or business some where any wher it's up to you, but the more it costs the better. anyway you know how you can collect revenue when your not playing, well after you've baught your house save the game and quit. when your at the fable main menu go to the xbox360 dash board and go back to console settings.
Now this time change the date to something like 1-10-2025. once thats done load up fable 2 again and continue the game when you start playing again you should collect the 20 years of non play revenue. now that you've got this revenue, keep repeating this and buying more properties and repeating and repeating.

I only did this a hand full of times and i already own bowerstone market places shops and houses.

Have fun.

X

xxblazexx

honestly i have found the easiest way of earning money all of these are good ideas and all but heres how you do it for the xbox 360 i've only done it with xbox live, doesn't matter silver or gold you just have to be hooked up.

make sure you unplug/disconect from xbox live then basically get enough money to buy alot of houses and unless you feel like being evil :devil: leave the rent are regular. then save a quit the game go to your xbox dashboard and go to setting change the time 25 years into the furture it seems like this is the max you can set it forward. go back to your game and load it and 25 yrs worth of rent will be waiting for you when you get back then replug in your xbox live or hook back up if you have wireless and the time resets then save quit and repeat as much as you like

hope i helped and have fun cheating the system lol!:lol:

anain12

Reaction score

FableFreak;76867 said:
Everyone forgets to say that you need some guile for that glitch.