• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How to get unlimited gold in fable

F

fable2rules123

Re: How to get unlimited gold in fable

Are we talkin about fable 1 or fable 2

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

We were talking about Fable 1 way back in April of 2007 It got bumped with a comment of how to cheat in Fable II. Gold is so easy to get in Fable II even in game things like Bartending seam like cheats. Maybe the expansion pack will have more things to buy.

Z

Zaden

Scrounge some cash, go to Oakvale, upgrade it to the maximum and add two trophies to your quick select, running in and out of the house (door broken of course) racking up as much cash as you want. I reccomend the Jacks mask, and Golden Seal

Dag204

Long-Time Albion resident
Reaction score

I just buy and sell gems, and make millions in minutes, I have soooo many gems it's not even funny, well actually my save file doesn't exist anymore seeing as my original xbox broke and I now have a 360, how sad...

FableFan4

Reaction score

i use a glitch to my advantage, i go on the account with the most money, do co-op, make all the money go to player 2 then use the button that says play as player 1's character's pick the character u want the $$$ to go to and then buy and sell something over and over. player 2 will get all the cash. then on player 2's controller quit. it will save ONLY for player 2. this way player 1 can press quit and don't save, keep all their money, while player 2 is rich. (alot easier done than said)

D

Deathcrush

I did that before but with cheaper trophies (Whisper's Brooch and Trader Feathers). Took me 30 minutes to make around 20k I think.

Now I just use a trainer for infinite gold. Though it's not worth it if you want the most out of your gaming experience >_<

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Don't bump old threads.

A

Autumn

I was proud when I figured that technique out on my own =) but now I just use the gem thing.. it's fun to get suped up before you even do a single quest, lol, especially because you can get to Oakvale WITHOUT the trader quest, which most people don't realize.

S

Sphinxt3r

+repSimple, when you can afford to buy a blacksmith, buy one. When you own the blacksmith, you will get a discount so buy everything you can. Then, sell the property and sell everything back to him. I make about 300,000 gold everytime i do this, even more if there is a sale/shortage.