• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I cut part of my finger off

C

Corrupt_hobb

Re: I cut part of my finger off

Haha, you were manly!

::w00t:

SnowyFable

Avo's Stalker
Reaction score

The worst injury I've had in my life is an ankle sprain.

Still hurt like hell.

I feel SO sorry for all of you...

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Corrupt_hobb;198749 said:
Haha, you were manly!

"I have a secret, I`m not a real woman." (random joke, no connection to Angel. It`s from the TV show There`s Something About Miriam).

I have broken my big toenail in half on several occasions. It really hurts.
Oh, and one time, I hit my toe with an axe.

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

shampoomuffin;198674 said:
while i was camping i was helping my brother shave a stick for smores and all of a sudden i feel something wierd, not pain, i feel something missing from my left index finger, i try not to look because i hear if you look it will hurt more, anyways i was rushed to the emergency room (btw the cut went downwards and was 2 inches long and enough to see some kind of disguisting stuff in my finger thick.

it didnt hurt that bad exept when they soaked it in soap water

anyways i am typing pretty slow right now so thats annoying

OMG me too man i didnt cut it off though, i cut it in half... i also wasnt screaming because of the pain, i was screaming because i saw my bone. ughh nastiest thing i have ever seen...

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

TRA Rotid;198747 said:
Sorry to say this, but

it`s kinda funny to read this now.

Corrupt_hobb;198749 said:
Haha, you were manly!

:lol: I can't run or play football at all now - in fact I'm pretty sure if I ever did run I'd give myself a coronary...

The gang fizzled out by the age of about 9...with the introduction of Rebecca who was all legs, hair and a very mature look upon life, shall we say. The things that girl knew at 10 years old would make even Tsuyu blush...

C

Corrupt_hobb

Angel;198757 said:
:lol: I can't run or play football at all now - in fact I'm pretty sure if I ever did run I'd give myself a coronary...

*smiles*

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Angel;198757 said:
Yeah, that was I was talking about :)

Angel;198757 said:
The gang fizzled out by the age of about 9...with the introduction of Rebecca who was all legs, hair and a very mature look upon life, shall we say. The things that girl knew at 10 years old would make even Tsuyu blush...

Seriously, I feel sorry for her, being an "adult" at the age of 10 is a waste.

S

shampoomuffin

i will try to upload some photos today or tommorow

H

hook coast god

i cut both tendons in my pinky... got a nice zig-zag scar from when i went to surgery, too... the cut itself did not hurt at all, i was more focused on the fact that i could not get my finger to move

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Reading all this is making me feel like I'm missing out on something. Either that or I'm invincible.

I once fell out of a tree about two stories up, hit every branch on the way down, landed on my back on a root that was sticking out. I was perfectly fine. o_O

H

hook coast god

Arseface;198893 said:
Reading all this is making me feel like I'm missing out on something. Either that or I'm invincible.

I once fell out of a tree about two stories up, hit every branch on the way down, landed on my back on a root that was sticking out. I was perfectly fine. o_O

damn... your life expectancy is pretty high...

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Arseface;198893 said:

It`s quite the same with me. I`ve never had any major accidents. A couple of cuts and that`s all. Never broken a bone in my body and never been to a hospital.
Except this one time when I was a couple of months old. I had some kind of stomach/digestive disease and I was about to die.

SnowyFable

Avo's Stalker
Reaction score

Same here Rotid :/

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

SnowyFable;198923 said:
Same here Rotid :/

You mean the digestive disease?
I think it was a bacteria, but I`m not sure.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

I had some sort of lung ailment... That and I was born with my umbillical cord wrapped around my neck.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Arseface;198893 said:

I threw myself off a roof and just had a sore leg for a bit - no sprains, no breaks - nothing. I was most disappointed...

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;198724 said:
Then how about slicing off half of the skin on your cheek? Was a bit drowsy one morning and decided to lean over the sink as I was shaving. However, it was a bit more slippery than I thought, and my elbow slipped off which cause my hand holding the razor to dig into my cheek and the force and speed of my arm going down made it slice off a fairly large stripe of flesh and skin.

Owies, my friends. Owies.

When I was 3 years old, my step dad left his razor, where I could get to it, and I cut my right cheek open, trying to copy him. I'm a girl, and didn't know, girls don't shave.:blush: Anyway, I've always had a little scar, from that. I remember screaming.

Arsface, that's so sad. Do yoou still have problems from that?

C

Corrupt_hobb

This thread is...sickening...

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Corrupt_hobb;198978 said:
This thread is...sickening...

Then don't read it.;) I find it interesting to see , what others have gone through.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Jesus Christ-cakes! Now I'm tingling all over! I've only had burns before, can't imagine a huge slice. I could get through the threads first page, I can barely type, now that my fingers have that "feeling" in them.