• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I Have AIDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkGuilt

Chicken Chasin' Gun Slinger.
Reaction score
After bugging my girlfriend for years, she gave into it. A few awkward moments and a day later, she calls back and tells me (crying super loudly at the same time) that I have AIDS now.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
There is nothing even remotely appropriate I can say to you, except that I'm sorry you have to go through this.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
i...i can't crack a joke at this.
i don't even know you that well and i can't make a joke. that sucks man, i feel for you.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Whoa, are you serious?

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
S**t. That sucks. Dont pay any attention to those dumbass abstinence programs that tell you condoms dont work. Remember kid's, Wrap your wacker before you pack her. By the way, I think I would murder someone if I were in your position, the amount of stress caused by something like this has to come out big for me. At the very least some s**t would get destroyed, preferably something that shatters well.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
I question the validity of this thread.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
I agree Ty...a new(er) member coming here to tell us they have AIDS...Not something someone would normally do in their right mind. Not to mention they have yet to comment on this again.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
darkoniisawesome

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score

I agree... but just in case it IS legit, go get tested!! The risk of a girl with HIV giving it to a guy is much lower than the risk of a guy giving it to a girl. Plus, transmission doesn't always happen right away - and sometimes it doesn't happen at all.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
I agree Ty...a new(er) member coming here to tell us they have AIDS...Not something someone would normally do in their right mind. Not to mention they have yet to comment on this again.

i know what you mean, but AIDS seems to just be one of those things that we can't joke about.
a south park episode that satirizes how everyone takes AIDS too seriously comes to mind... but even so, i can't help it. :(

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
I'm not saying that it's not true, it just seems a little...too much to just make a thread about it. I'm sure a "normal" person wouldn't just go a forum to and create a thread titled "I have AIDS" because they do. However...the first post seems a little to serious...:/

Still, the fact that he has yet to comment again makes me a bit weary.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
I'm not saying that it's not true, it just seems a little...too much to just make a thread about it. I'm sure a "normal" person wouldn't just go a forum to and create a thread titled "I have AIDS" because they do. However...the first post seems a little to serious...:/

Still, the fact that he has yet to comment again makes me a bit weary.
first rule of the internet: NOBODY is normal.
people say or do things on the internet they would never do in real life because they can hide behind anonymity. there is the flipside to that known as trolling...but i can't declare it the latter and feel morally a-ok. maybe you're more fortunate :(

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
first rule of the internet: NOBODY is normal.
people say or do things on the internet they would never do in real life because they can hide behind anonymity. there is the flipside to that known as trolling...but i can't declare it the latter and feel morally a-ok. maybe you're more fortunate :(
True...I had a momentary lapse of common sense >)
And no, if it is true...then I'd feel bad...I just have a hard time believing it because it's just so terrible. :(

TRF

The Original Sparrow
Reaction score
Wow, I uh . . . I'm sorry. Seriously, get tested anyway because the sooner your doctor put you on a management regimen, the better you can suppress the HIV virus.

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score
I also am with those who believe this thread is fake. He has yet to reply again and until I see it, I will continue to believe it's fake.

If it's not... damn man, that sucks. Good luck with that and that chick should be slapped with your now AIDS infested penis.

Status
Not open for further replies.