• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I Have AIDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
Did anyone else think of the "You have AIDS" song from Family Guy? I know I did...

Favorite lines so far:
Wrap your wacker before you pack her
and
Don't be silly, wrap your willy

If this is a ruse, you should burn for making of mockery of what so many people truly suffer through.

If this is true, godspeed good man. That truly sucks. And don't listen to people who say cut off the wank, because while a responsible person wouldn't want to spread it further (unlike that German singer), you could always go for your girl. Afterall, the pool water's dirty and you're already in it, so you might as well keep on swimming.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
darkoniisawesome
60% of your posts involve that GIF.

TRF

The Original Sparrow
Reaction score
I also am with those who believe this thread is fake. He has yet to reply again and until I see it, I will continue to believe it's fake.

If it's not... damn man, that sucks. Good luck with that and that chick should be slapped with your now AIDS infested penis.
Do you really need to verify if it's fake? What, if we all fall for his joke then we look like idiots? No, we don't. He just looks like an asshole (pardon my French), and even if we did look like idiots, we look like caring idiots. I'd rather look like an idiot who cares than someone who tries to play it safe.

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score
Do you really need to verify if it's fake? What, if we all fall for his joke then we look like idiots? No, we don't. He just looks like an asshole (pardon my French), and even if we did look like idiots, we look like caring idiots. I'd rather look like an idiot who cares than someone who tries to play it safe.

I said my piece on both accounts, as did Drew. Now if you've nothing to chastise everyone else with who has made a comment toward the OP in the event of the thread being fake then I suggest you preach to a different choir.

Also Drew, I agree entirely with you.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score
The amount of times my friend has been told he has got AIDS by his exes and boyfriends that want to dump him (Yeah he's gay what of it) is staggering, and lo' and behold, he doesn't have it. He did manage to have a panic attack from it though.

Get checked. You can never be sure.

Oh and if this is your attempt at a troll, you're doing a ****ty job. x

TRF

The Original Sparrow
Reaction score
I said my piece on both accounts, as did Drew. Now if you've nothing to chastise everyone else with who has made a comment toward the OP in the event of the thread being fake then I suggest you preach to a different choir.

Also Drew, I agree entirely with you.
I'm not trying to chastise you, I'm just saying there's nothing to lose by showing compassion in this situation. Sorry if I came off like I was criticizing you or anything like that.

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score
I'm not trying to chastise you, I'm just saying there's nothing to lose by showing compassion in this situation. Sorry if I came off like I was criticizing you or anything like that.

Well, thanks for not blowing it out of proportion like it tends to happen that way on zee interwebs.

But no seriously, in the event this is real I pity the guy, but if I were in that position I wouldn't want peoples pity. I dunno, it's complicated in my head...

It's just weird that someone would go out of their way to tell a random forum they have AIDS, why wouldn't they take the time to at least respond to their own thread?

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
Aren't you the guy who's got his Xbox knocked over by his GF?
Was that before or after you had sex?
It be like:
*GF knocks over Xbox*
you get mad
She takes revenge on you, by having sex
and gives you AIDS...

Dude
I call FAKE and GAY on this...

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is real or not, but either way I feel sorry for you.

If this is legit:
I'm sorry you have to go through this, and sorry your girlfriend didn't tell you before hand. I'm sorry.

If this is fake:
I'm sorry you were born and made it to the age of having the human capabilities of using an online internet forum website. LOL JK we all love trolls.

Good day.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
It's quite sad that people (read: those who have said that it's fake) seem to assume things without thorough thought and jump to conclusions that quickly. We don't know whether it's real or not, so let's not jump to either side in order to avoid looking like a fool for assuming the (possibly) opposite, alright?

That said, I feel sorry for you, OP. However, do acknowledge that many, many girls - nowadays - have a tendency to lie about such matters; especially HIV and pregnancy, whereas the latter occurs more than former. Of course this isn't with everyone, but I would not trust such news from anybody beside your doctor. Test and see what the results are like. If it's negative, simply laugh at her. If positive, well... don't know.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score
I feel pretty safe in front of my computer.

You may feel free to ask anyone who knows me IRL, anything I say online I would probably say in real life as well. So keep your silly little sayings that are aimed at 13 year olds with no intelligence and wit to yourself, please.

Also where did OP go?

Status
Not open for further replies.