• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I have large breasts.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Obviously I'm affected by a person's looks, just like everyone else out there, but I couldn't tell you the extent to which I'm affected by looks. I can't imagine I'm affected by them that much though. I dated a girl a few years back who was thought to be sort of ugly by most people around school, but I didn't mind. As for my perfect partner, that's easy: a female version of me. Finding a person like that, however, is the difficult part.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Why is their such opposistion to bieng attracted to attractive people. Ive been fighting this negative connotation all my life not really.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Why is their such opposistion to bieng attracted to attractive people.
No, there's opposition against people dismissing unattractive people.
Ive been fighting this negative connotation all my life not really.
What is this sentence supposed to mean? I feel like there should be a comma somewhere...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Well........

Growing up my entire life I've felt fat, and VERY unattractive. (probably didn't help that EVERYONE who lived around me and EVERYONE in school, picked, spit, threw rocks, called me names, swore at me, and blatently made fun off me..my hair and my body (THANKS SOCIETY!)) Turns out, I was just born with Big bones and big hips, but I can't tell you how much that's put a dent in my life. How much I hate shopping because nothing fit me right...Society shoves the "perfect" Female body in front of your face, almost everywhere it's ridiculous. And don't get me wrong, I realize guys have standards that are shoved in their faces as well, but I don't think it's QUITE as bad. More and more "Sex Sells!" is being pushed into our face, and more people are reduced to shallow husks. One day everyones just ganna walk around naked, we practically already are.

I'm not ganna deny I'm a little shallow. I like attractive girls and boys. I'm not ganna lie, but there's has to be some specifics. I mean now a days, girls a pressured into being SKINNIER than barbie ever was, And all I see in them is bone and nothing but gross. Face, hair, skin, it all comes into play for me...sometimes someones outward appearance might put me off, make me hesitant at first, but then I'll talk to them and that personality shines right through and I can see them a new......Personality is a big must. A person ccould be the most gorgeous person in the entire world, but if they don't have a personality to back it up, they become ugly to me, no matter HOW pretty their outside is. I guess it works both ways.
Also, as I stated before, I'm attracted to both boys AND girls. I'm Pansexual: Pansexuality
If you wanna know read it. ...some people can't help what they're attracted to. And sometimes people feel like they're trapped behind a sex. I feel I'm a boy inside, and people often mistake me for a boy on the internet. Even when I was little my parents were always like "Why don't you play with dolls" as I'm toddling around in the sand, with the other boys playing with cars and Ninja Turtles. I have some friends I know that wish they were girls, that they're trapped inside their Male bodies. Either way, I think I'm getting off topic a little. Like I said people can't help what they're attracted to sometimes, and I'm always happy to see couples of any kind. :)

Either way, It saddnes me that a lot of the world is shallow now. Most of the world wants to Have sex, and move onto the next person, and yes I realize that's a basic instinct, but that's to Mate and have Children, That's not what people are doing, they're just spreading disease....

That all people want to see anymore... and all people want to **** is a Photoshopped up girl: Evolution

Edit: By the way, I'm NOT looking for heavy debates with what I've said, I'm sort of PMS'y right now. And not in a good mood, so don't take to heart anything that might upset you.

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score
I understand what you mean entirely.
People made fun of me for being fat and unattractive. but as i grew i laughed at them for making fun of me. that confidence is what got me through the pain, and made me a better person for it. i grew up to be handsome and have a little weight problem, but not a lot. probably not what you want to hear........I'm sorry :'(

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
I understand what you mean entirely.
People made fun of me for being fat and unattractive. but as i grew i laughed at them for making fun of me. that confidence is what got me through the pain, and made me a better person for it. i grew up to be handsome and have a little weight problem, but not a lot. probably not what you want to hear........I'm sorry :'(

No, because half those people in school who used to be "perfect" are now huge and have a million kids. I say that's Karma for them making fun of me. And I no longer feel like I'm fat or unattractive. Hell my Boobs are one of the most famous members on this forum if I do say so myself.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
No, there's opposition against people dismissing unattractive people.

What is this sentence supposed to mean? I feel like there should be a comma somewhere...
I dont really put to much thought into why I like somebody, sometimes thats good sometimes its bad.

It means not so much sort of maybe alot afterall perhaps not.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I am unable to acquire the permit to put them on display though.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Yes I'm quite puzzled by this apparent conundrum as well. How is pansexuallity different from bisexuality?

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Defect or not, I honestly think you're a step up from the rest of us here. :lol:
Heh, you're too kind.
Why is their such opposistion to bieng attracted to attractive people. Ive been fighting this negative connotation all my life not really.
Not opposed to it, I just don't find looks to carry any weight in a relationship.
I'm not ganna deny I'm a little shallow. I like attractive girls and boys. I'm not ganna lie, but there's has to be some specifics. I mean now a days, girls a pressured into being SKINNIER than barbie ever was, And all I see in them is bone and nothing but gross. Face, hair, skin, it all comes into play for me...sometimes someones outward appearance might put me off, make me hesitant at first, but then I'll talk to them and that personality shines right through and I can see them a new......Personality is a big must. A person ccould be the most gorgeous person in the entire world, but if they don't have a personality to back it up, they become ugly to me, no matter HOW pretty their outside is. I guess it works both ways.
Also, as I stated before, I'm attracted to both boys AND girls. I'm Pansexual

Either way, It saddnes me that a lot of the world is shallow now. Most of the world wants to Have sex, and move onto the next person, and yes I realize that's a basic instinct, but that's to Mate and have Children, That's not what people are doing, they're just spreading disease....

That all people want to see anymore... and all people want to f*** is a Photoshopped up girl: Evolution

I know how you feel and I agree to some extent. It bothers me that so many women hide behind an artificial mask of chemicals and believe they're beautiful and can be easily accepted by others. Society has fabricated this ridiculous idea of how one should look and feel, and it makes me wonder just how much different people's attractions would be if the popular image of what beauty should be didn't exist.

I'm also curious, for those that care much about the looks of someone. Say the person you love suffers an accident and gains facial deformity, would you still be able to love them the same and continue having intimacy with them?
Wouldn't that be bisexuality?
Yes I'm quite puzzled by this apparent conundrum as well. How is pansexuallity different from bisexuality?
Pansexuality isn't restricted to only male & female, it's when you can be attracted to someone regardless of their gender... i.e. gender blind.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
I'm also curious, for those that care much about the looks of someone. Say the person you love suffers an accident and gains facial deformity, would you still be able to love them the same and continue having intimacy with them?

baghead.jpg

Ugh. That was in bad taste, I apologize. Now I feel bad....

Pansexuality isn't restricted to only male & female, it's when you can be attracted to someone regardless of their gender... i.e. gender blind.

But since there isn't a third sex or gender in the human species, it just seems like a fancy word bisexuality?

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Ugh. That was in bad taste, I apologize. Now I feel bad...
I chuckled.
Tusyu said:
But since there isn't a third sex or gender in the human species, it just seems like a fancy word bisexuality?
Well, Transsexualism is considered to be a 3rd sex until the individual's transition to male/female has been complete. Intersexism in humans is another one (though highly rare), and other gender identities are ignored by pansexuality.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Relevant Shakespearian tidbit:

In faith, I do not love thee with mine eyes,
For they in thee a thousand errors note,
But 'tis my heart that loves what they despise,
Who in despite of view is pleased to dote.
Nor are mine ears with thy tongue's tune delighted,
Nor tender feeling to base touches prone,
Nor taste, nor smell, desire to be invited
To any sensual feast with thee alone;
But my five wits nor my five senses can
Dissuade one foolish heart from serving thee,
Who leaves unswayed the likeness of a man,
Thy proud heart's slave and vassal wretch to be.
Only my plague thus far I count my gain,
That she that makes me sin awards me pain

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Ironic how I just came back from Bible Camp after reading this...

...after pulling a fit chick with blue hair.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score
Ironic how I just came back from Bible Camp after reading this...

...after pulling a fit chick with blue hair.
Eh, enjoy being young while you still can.