• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I have large breasts.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score
It's rather cute.

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score
Come now, innocence is rather cute.
Innocence is cool, but I'm innocent too! You all just don't care about anyone innocent over the age of 14... :'(

Sidenote: Is it possible to be mature and innocent? I'd think so... but I dunno.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I'm innocent...

Lick my nipples.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
I've been with a few of those. They were doing it before it was considered cool, indeed, they were hipsters. Thing is, if they didn't have blue hair they'd be far less interesting, wouldn't they?

Well, the blue hair was certainly a turn on. Also, and I s**t you not, she had a gay dad, an actual prostitute for a sister and a mother in hospital, and a stepdad called Terence Trout Pisces because he got drunk and changed his name. She was a little bit eccentric but that just made it better :cool:

Come now, innocence is rather cute.

Could you define 'innocence'?

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
what john said, basically. physical attraction is a necessity, and it's unrealistic to expect people to look after that. in a nutshell personality goes a long way. i can be a moody nitpicking dick. if i didn't make compromises in the looks department i would never get anywhere.