• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I just don't get it....

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: I just don't get it....

All this crap that's being talked about here is what sucks for me right now. I'm in my junior year of high school, and I'm just worried that I'm that stereotypical 'nice guy' that ends up with the hot chick at the end of the generic high school romance movie after she ditches her douche bag football player boyfriend. There's only one problem: it's real life, not a generic high school romance movie. It's going to take much longer than I'd like for chicks to start realizing that they shouldn't date those kinds of guys, if that's actually how it goes.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

JohnDoe;344392 said:
I dated(?)* a girl who found me attractive because I was a mean bastard. That's it. I was mean as hell and she liked it. Until the third day, that is, when she started wondering why I never do nice things for her.

Point in short - she was stupid.

* If that even counts.
This. Girls are stupid. I did the whole bad boy thing and completely ruined about two and a half years of my life. It's like a mixture of wanting the danger and excitement but also thinking you'll be the one to "fix" them; make them change for the better. So you invest a lot of time and energy into this one moron (present company excepted, JonhDoe) and then don't leave because you feel as though not only could this person improve any moment now but also you don't want some other girl swooping in and reaping the benefits of all your hard work.

It's dumb, but there you go.

Now I'm with the nice guy and life could not be better. As far as I'm concerned, there is no one better out there than Steve :wub:

Lord Valance

Voice of the Agency
Reaction score

Pirate X;344347 said:
Why is it that girls more often than not tend to throw themselves at guys who are more likely to end up in jail for raep, than guys who would treat them like a queen?

No I'm not either by the way :ninja:

Well most of those nice guys who treat women like queens are really just weak guys. And boring. The guys who you say would end up in jail for rape are usually the funny ones and the strong ones.

Also they're the ones who have the courage to talk to a woman. >_>

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

I am a nice guy, that's why I will finish last... Well, I am a nice guy as long as polotics isn't involved... That's why I have been dumped thrice including one "I need a man withcourage, who lives on the edge."

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

Angel;344437 said:
This. Girls are stupid. I did the whole bad boy thing and completely ruined about two and a half years of my life. It's like a mixture of wanting the danger and excitement but also thinking you'll be the one to "fix" them; make them change for the better. So you invest a lot of time and energy into this one moron (present company excepted, JonhDoe) and then don't leave because you feel as though not only could this person improve any moment now but also you don't want some other girl swooping in and reaping the benefits of all your hard work.

Bravo. You put what I wanted to express into the proper words. Yea, girls pretty much are stupid.

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

Some girls are stupid. I hate the whole bad boy thing and Prep guys who get all the cheerleaders. More then half of them are failing there classes, but that doesn't matter since you have all the girls right? No Wrong. It does matter. this stupid bad boy popularity thing ends when you are out of high school.

To put it this way, let the bad boys be what they are, fail high school while I'm the quite kid who does all his work and walks out with a diploma in his hand to get into a good college.

Because in the end you'r popularity in high school has no meaning.

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

^ Well actually sometimes it can carry over into college. Trust me, I deal with stupid guys like that all the time. The same goes for the "popular" girls only they usually end up with a kid and a case of moldy vagina syndrome. Then they have to go to court and play the "Who da baby daddy?!" game.

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

^ I know it's not always popularity, but that's what my current high school is made up of, it's annoying but you'r right that is possible.

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score

Lord Valance;344441 said:
Well most of those nice guys who treat women like queens are really just weak guys. And boring. The guys who you say would end up in jail for rape are usually the funny ones and the strong ones.

Also they're the ones who have the courage to talk to a woman. >_>

... True. I'm nice strong funny and talk to girls and I don't have any trouble getting a girlfriend.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Skotekal;344384 said:
I agree with PirateX for once. Paramore sucks.
Hey! :realmad:
Necromancer11;344416 said:
All this crap that's being talked about here is what sucks for me right now. I'm in my junior year of high school, and I'm just worried that I'm that stereotypical 'nice guy' that ends up with the hot chick at the end of the generic high school romance movie after she ditches her douche bag football player boyfriend. There's only one problem: it's real life, not a generic high school romance movie. It's going to take much longer than I'd like for chicks to start realizing that they shouldn't date those kinds of guys, if that's actually how it goes.
Hmm Peter Parker could learn a lot from you (I'm talking about the movie, not the comics with Black Cat or Gwen Stacey, loplawlz)

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Firis;344388 said:
Deathstars, Marilyn Manson (Don't flame) Vader, Arch Enemy,The Agonist, Otep, Behemoth, Bring Me The Horrizon, Devil Wears Prada, All That Remains, Demon Hunter, H.I.M... More?

Wait, wait, wait, since when was Bring Me The Horizon death metal?

Opeth, Utopia Banished, Dethklok, Amon Amarth, Necrophagist, Wintersun, Zonaria, and other bands of that nature are death metal.

Bring Me The Horizon are more Grind-Coreish.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^I never said they were Death metal, they are Deathcore, but that matters little. I have two classifications "Good ****" and "Bad ****"

Also, technically alot of those bands you named are Melodic Death Metal, Heavy Metal and Folk Metal and Doom Metal. Vader is a super Death Metal band aswell, nto for the weak of heart though.

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Firis;344580 said:
^I never said they were Death metal, they are Deathcore, but that matters little. I have two classifications "Good ****" and "Bad ****"

Also, technically alot of those bands you named are Melodic Death Metal, Heavy Metal and Folk Metal and Doom Metal. Vader is a super Death Metal band aswell, nto for the weak of heart though.

Yeah, I friggin' love Melo-Death.

As for Folk Metal, I'm pretty sure you're talking about Amon Amarth, and they are Melo-Death/Viking metal.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Viking metal is Folk metal basically, jsut an unofficial name.

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Mkay, back on topic:

I don't see what's wrong with a dominant girlfriend, they're hot.

Unless if they're like men, don't shave, no hygiene, etc. haha.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah, on topic, women don't make sense... Usually, I happen to know a few g irls with really nice and sensetive BFs, otherwise they go after the bad boys... Which is BAD...

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Man, and what's with all the chicks that are either bitches that listen to hardcore-grindcore, like Scene Girls, or all the chicks that listen to ONLY rap and hiphop and hate anything else?

I want to meet a girl that's inbetween, not a bitch, but listens to like, heavy metal and stuff.

Mm, only in my dreams though, haha.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

My girl crowd that I know/aquanted with:
%20 prep
%20 "I am not prep" but really are.
%30 Scene (Which I don't think as an insult) or Indie/Emo/Goth
%30 Ghetto

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I'm not really au fait with the whole subculture thing - what's "scene" and "prep"?

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

That girl needs to eat...

I suppose never belonging to a "group" other than the pathetic bunch of people who don't fit with anyone means I don't get the whole subculture thing. Or maybe it's my age? I'm pushing 30...I don't have the energy to try and understand the categorisation system that kids use these days.