• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I just don't get it....

Psychosis

Reaction score
Re: I just don't get it....

Going back to the original topic, I think some girls like the unpredictablity. The elements of danger. It's exciting. The 'strong, silent type', the guy who you can never really read. You don't know WHAT he might be thinking. That is what makes the girl think 'Yeah, he's deep. There's much more to him than there is to other guys. I want to find out what's going on with him'.

On the other hand, I'm not a female nor do I have a degree in Psychology, meaning I am probably completely wrong.

Cain

Reaction score

I don't know why you are all calling these types of guys badasses. All they do is drive a nice looking car, play american football and act tough. Now if they were Navy Seals, then they would be badasses.

Anyway, None of my class are badasses jerks. They are friendly and nice and they don't car about getting a girlfriend coz they just like playing footy/soccer and just enjoying life and they are all really popular. But thats a english boys high school for you.

Psychosis

Reaction score

JohnDoe is right on every single possible level.

Cain

Reaction score

JohnDoe;344833 said:
You don't need any of that. You don't even need to act tough. Or even look tough. You can live in a mansion or in a shack, you can drive a Cadillac or ride a bike, you can play football or stare at a computer screen all day, doesn't matter.

Just be insubordinate, rebellious even. Passive-aggressive or just plain aggressive. Or, if you're a good actor, just play "broken". Or if you really are broken, then just be yourself. These silly girls come to you. They come to you. Trust me on this.

Still dosen't make them badasses.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

The White Knight;344827 said:
I don't know why you are all calling these types of guys badasses. All they do is drive a nice looking car, play american football and act tough. Now if they were Navy Seals, then they would be badasses.

Anyway, None of my class are badasses jerks. They are friendly and nice and they don't car about getting a girlfriend coz they just like playing footy/soccer and just enjoying life and they are all really popular. But thats a english boys high school for you.

JohnDoe is right, a friend of mien brings the chicks in just with a rebellious eye and a chillax mood, same here... And no nto Navy Seals... Spetznaz/S.A.S or bust.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Firis;344604 said:
My girl crowd that I know/aquanted with:
%20 prep
%20 "I am not prep" but really are.
%30 Scene (Which I don't think as an insult) or Indie/Emo/Goth
%30 Ghetto
At my school, it's:

10% gangsta
30% asian
20% other gangsta (meaning blacks, filipinos, etc)
40% other (the in-betweens)

And I'm not racist
The White Knight;344827 said:

Medal of Honor here I come!

Cain

Reaction score

Pirate X;344989 said:

You couldn't get through a wall of pillows let alone the navy seals training process.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

John Doe it was on topic, and Pirate X/White Knight, kick off your dreams Seal-hood in another thread.

Cain

Reaction score

Firis;345050 said:
John Doe it was on topic, and Pirate X/White Knight, kick off your dreams Seal-hood in another thread.

I don't want to be a navy seal I was saying he had no chance of being accepted into the navy seals as their training program is one of the most toughest in the world. I won't got off topic again.

Psychosis

Reaction score

How many teenage girls can you see wanting to settle down and have a quiet life with a good, honest, Christian librarian? It just doesn't happen. Not until the girl reaches her late 30's and has had all her dreams crushed. Teenagers want to live in the moment and forget the consequences. They'd much rather have a stone-cold psychopath with a glint in his eye than a caring, shy guy who treats them with respect.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Because you're a geek and no one likes you and you wonder why. You need to get a life before anyone will be interested in you.

rapists r on teh edge

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

The White Knight;345021 said:
You couldn't get through a wall of pillows let alone the navy seals training process.
Who said anything about the Navy Seals? I want the one on the far left.
Firis;345050 said:
Again, not the Seal.
JohnDoe;345089 said:
Forgive me, I forgot that children vastly outnumber adults here and so good discussions are few and far in between. What was I thinking maybe this wasn't the case. Shame on me.[/QUOTE]
Shame on you.
DarkenedSoul;345095 said:
Because you're a geek and no one likes you and you wonder why. You need to get a life before anyone will be interested in you.

rapists r on teh edge
And you need to grow a pair before you post stupid remarks.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Pirate X;345098 said:
And you need to grow a pair before you post stupid remarks.
Well done taking something I offended you with and using it totally out of context, mate. :) You just prove my point further with every post you make, it is absolutely priceless.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

DarkenedSoul;345101 said:
Well done taking something I offended you with and using it totally out of context, mate. :) You just prove my point further with every post you make, it is absolutely priceless.
Ok so anyways, verdict is that they go after the bad ones because they like trouble.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Pirate X;345120 said:
Ok so anyways, verdict is that they go after the bad ones because they like trouble.
Depends on who they are.

Girls don't like gamer geeks unless they are one themselves.

Psychosis

Reaction score

Girls love mystery. With emphasis on the word 'love'.

Cain

Reaction score

Pirate X;345098 said:
Who said anything about the Navy Seals? I want the one on the far left.

Why would you get the medal of honour? Your a 13 year old kid who has useless posts and is a complete jerk to everyone. You don't deserve that honour and probably never will.

Anyway back on topic I really don't see the point of this thread. All we are doing is listing reasons why we hate jackass football player boyfriends. The question is stupid anyway. Its been explained about 20 times why girls like them so lets leave this thread alone as now its just trolling and flaming.

Psychosis

Reaction score

Why do people have to turn threads into argument hotspots? It's a little unfair on the OP who was just trying to get us to discuss something interesting.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Psychosis;345140 said:
Why do people have to turn threads into argument hotspots? It's a little unfair on the OP who was just trying to get us to discuss something interesting.
You really don't know Pirate X and his antics.

Psychosis

Reaction score

DarkenedSoul;345144 said:
You really don't know Pirate X and his antics.

Pirate who?

Edit: I just referred to the OP to see if that was 'Pirate X', excuse my slowness.

Another edit: What did you mean by that comment?