• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i need help with a few portraits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have one. It's got some king on it. weather thats one ur looking for or not is another question. U can just have it if u want, Ive got no need for it.

The Crawler

Reaction score
There's A kalin portrait you get from a random villager, if you marry every woman in Albion and are pure good you get a portrait of Garth, hammer, and weaver and if your pure evil you get Lucien, jack of blades as far as I know I'm the first one to find these so hope this helps :)

The Crawler

Reaction score
ThanK you for that compliment :) and the Samuel portrait is kind of hard to explain you have to glitch through the wall of brightwood there's also a Jasper portrait, Hobson portrait, (my fav) crawler portrait

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Cloakd Draggon, don't listen to Crawler. He's lying about all those extremely rare portraits. They don't exist. As for the portraits you didn't list or said you didn't have, this is how to get them:

Paige - found in a chest in Bowerstone Industrial sewers near the rebel HQ

Elliot - received randomly as a gift from Elliot while married to him

Elise - received randomly as a gift from Elise while married to her

Ben Finn & Major Swift - received randomly as prizes for getting 2,000+ points in the mortar minigame after the legendary weapon is earned from this minigame

So you can easily get Paige, Ben Finn, and Major Swift in your game, but depending on your gender and certain choices you made throughout the game, you will have to trade via Xbox Live or an offline profile of your own for the Elliot and/or Elise portraits.

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
Unholy king. I found sabie in the dwellers camp. Where sabie is located in the main story line. His picture is found in a dig spot in that area. Logan and sir walter are found in dig spots in the back castle garden. Around the 50 key chest and silver key location. If you need those two i can gift you 1 of each seeing as i have 3 of them except for sabie.

The Crawler

Reaction score
Necromancer why are you such a jerk this site is supposed to reunite people that like fable and I'm not lying I found some pretty amazing stuff ever since I discovered the walk through walls glitch I played for 4 weeks straight I'm fables biggest fan and like to help people my room is absolutely covered in fable posters my lamp Is a tattered spire my fan is a guild seal my entertainment center is a combination of posters found on the fable 3 loading screens I have a sword of aeons replica and a Avis tear replica a mini demon door a huge map of Albion on my wall actual hero dolls from fable 1 and 2 and I have a jack of blades costume replica a Lucien fairfax outfit and a crawler mask my dresser has the reaver industries symbol a giant portrait with small pics of EVERY fable character, ever fable game I've beaten every game 40 times my rug is somewhat like a bear rug except it's a ballerina my light in my guild seal fan are hollow man heads and I have the king outfit costume I am fables biggest fan and I love to share my secrets about fable I have a vision cam and will be showing cloaked my room tomorrow I also have a fable xbox 360, controller, mike and my bed is a replica of the luxury bed from fable the chair I sit in to play games is a replica of the bowerstone castle throne, my curtains are a montage to all the dlc so far and I'm in the process of turning the door to my room into a small replica of the bronze gate and I will be showing cloaked my room so trust me I love fable to much to lie

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
Thank you very much necromancer for helping me with where to get those. It was killing me. I still would like to take a peek and see if crawler has the ones he said. Its atleast worth looking into. What if he does tho. What would he have to gain to tell me a lie and offer to help me get them. That's what's got me thrown off. Oh i work monday through friday and unfortunately wont be able to get on thursday until 12:30 am everyday but tonight. I am so tired that i need to sleep early tonight but I have saturday and sunday off and i can see if crawler has them any of those times. I atleast wanna take a peek. THANK YOU SOO MUCH Necromancer 161 for taking your time to help me on the locations of the portraits. It is a very important matter to me. I eventually want to get one of every item in the game (non DLC) and when i get all the items in the game i will start buying DLC weapon codes via ebay.
thanks C D i got them just the other once i need ben pagie major swift elles and Elliot

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
Crawler. I met necromancer and he's not really a jerk. He just isn't aware if those portraits exist as i, but once i see them i will put it in this forum and would greatly appreciate it if you help me get one of them so i can join necromancers world and show him myself. It will be proven once i view the evidence and all gets cleared up. Im sure that once i have evidence i can join unholy king and necromancers world and show them. He's just trying to look after me and helped me get various items in the game and was very honest. A jerk wouldn't help on how to help me get the portraits and think that noone that's here is one neither. Unfortunately if i can't receive no evidence of them i would have to post that as well so i am willing to stick my leg out for you so no hard feelings will exist with anyone here. Thank you for offering to help me get one Crawler and Thank you for telling me and unholy king how to get those others necromancer. CL0AKD DRAGGON:)

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
Crawler. I met necromancer and he's not really a jerk. He just isn't aware if those portraits exist as i, but once i see them i will put it in this forum and would greatly appreciate it if you help me get one of them so i can join necromancers world and show him myself. It will be proven once i view the evidence and all gets cleared up. Im sure that once i have evidence i can join unholy king and necromancers world and show them. He's just trying to look after me and helped me get various items in the game and was very honest. A jerk wouldn't help on how to help me get the portraits and think that noone that's here is one neither. Unfortunately if i can't receive no evidence of them i would have to post that as well so i am willing to stick my leg out for you so no hard feelings will exist with anyone here. Thank you for offering to help me get one Crawler and Thank you for telling me and unholy king how to get those others necromancer. CL0AKD DRAGGON:)
thanks necromancer for that I really thanksfull for that info

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Necromancer why are you such a jerk this site is supposed to reunite people that like fable and I'm not lying I found some pretty amazing stuff ever since I discovered the walk through walls glitch I played for 4 weeks straight I'm fables biggest fan and like to help people my room is absolutely covered in fable posters my lamp Is a tattered spire my fan is a guild seal my entertainment center is a combination of posters found on the fable 3 loading screens I have a sword of aeons replica and a Avis tear replica a mini demon door a huge map of Albion on my wall actual hero dolls from fable 1 and 2 and I have a jack of blades costume replica a Lucien fairfax outfit and a crawler mask my dresser has the reaver industries symbol a giant portrait with small pics of EVERY fable character, ever fable game I've beaten every game 40 times my rug is somewhat like a bear rug except it's a ballerina my light in my guild seal fan are hollow man heads and I have the king outfit costume I am fables biggest fan and I love to share my secrets about fable I have a vision cam and will be showing cloaked my room tomorrow I also have a fable xbox 360, controller, mike and my bed is a replica of the luxury bed from fable the chair I sit in to play games is a replica of the bowerstone castle throne, my curtains are a montage to all the dlc so far and I'm in the process of turning the door to my room into a small replica of the bronze gate and I will be showing cloaked my room so trust me I love fable to much to lie

Alright, I'll humor you (to a certain degree). If you actually have all that stuff, how did you get it? And what does any of that have to do with being able to find things in a video game like the portraits you described? I mean, if you were actually telling the truth about them, you'd be the only person in the entire world to find them. The odds of that happening to just one single person are just too insanely low for it to be true. I invite anybody to go around doing some research on any of these extremely rare portraits that Crawler mentioned. You will find that they don't exist.

Oh, and this can help you gain some insight as to just how credible Crawler is.

The Crawler

Reaction score
I'm leabing this site for good! Because of jerks like necromancer that has to bring people down and crush everything people say I can honestly say necromancer you are no fable fan! Fable is about fantasy, fantasy where anything can happen, and possibilities are endless! But necromancer is all about facts he's not a fable fan! He has to bring down everything I say I take pride in fable and believe all that people say because hey it's Albion and there are still things to discover. I do have everything I claim and try were built by video game lovers metal works, fabrics, and merch. So I'm off to find real fable fans not scientists.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I really don't understand what's going on inside that head of yours. Fable isn't some real live fantasy world where new things can happen all the time. It's a video game made up of files, programming, and other such things, and the fact is that the files and programming for the items you claim to have in Fable 3 don't exist. And how about addressing the situation instead of running away like you have something to hide? Please, I'd love for you to try to prove me wrong. I would more than happy to come into your world for you to show me the things that you claim to have. If you were to decline such an offer, well, I can't say I'd be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.