• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i need help with a few portraits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesiikaLeah

Reaction score
i found elliot just outside wen you come out of the underground place from the understone map pack in a dig spot so if your a male character elsie might be there :)

diddy is rad

Reaction score
Apparently, I was mistaken when I thought I had a bunch of portraits.. they were just "pictures".

You can have those if you want them.

Also, I have Saker, Logan, Sir Walter, Theresa and Reaver and you can have all those as well.

KiteBlackrose

Reaction score
Cloakd Draggon, don't listen to Crawler. He's lying about all those extremely rare portraits. They don't exist. As for the portraits you didn't list or said you didn't have, this is how to get them:

Paige - found in a chest in Bowerstone Industrial sewers near the rebel HQ

Elliot - received randomly as a gift from Elliot while married to him

Elise - received randomly as a gift from Elise while married to her

Ben Finn & Major Swift - received randomly as prizes for getting 2,000+ points in the mortar minigame after the legendary weapon is earned from this minigame

So you can easily get Paige, Ben Finn, and Major Swift in your game, but depending on your gender and certain choices you made throughout the game, you will have to trade via Xbox Live or an offline profile of your own for the Elliot and/or Elise portraits.
ummm, Necromancer, I don't know if I I'm the only one, but no one else has mentioned it so I'm going to say it...I think I found a solid tresure chest that gives a Ben Finn Portrait, but I've only checked my game, would you be willing to let me show you where?

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
ummm, Necromancer, I don't know if I I'm the only one, but no one else has mentioned it so I'm going to say it...I think I found a solid tresure chest that gives a Ben Finn Portrait, but I've only checked my game, would you be willing to let me show you where?
hi can you show me aswell pls gamer tag HammerDyer

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Just tell me where it is. My Xbox isn't working at the moment.

KiteBlackrose

Reaction score
Ok, in the resistance headquarters, go to the mess hall, or the place with the shooting area that has ben finns journal entry; opposite the shooting area is two of those big barrels of whatever, next to that is some destroyable crates and barrels, destroy those and walk through, you should find a hole in the wall to walk through and a chest that has the Ben Finn Portrait...

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I'll check that out when I have my Xbox back up and running, but I have my doubts.

KiteBlackrose

Reaction score
I'll check that out when I have my Xbox back up and running, but I have my doubts.

I don't blame you if you do....after all, it does seen very strange for it to not have been noticed this long after fable 3's release, right...but I will say, the strategy guide (which I bought for the code, and not much more) show's the area with this chest in the sewer maps, but not the chest...same with Page's portrait chest....

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
Ok, in the resistance headquarters, go to the mess hall, or the place with the shooting area that has ben finns journal entry; opposite the shooting area is two of those big barrels of whatever, next to that is some destroyable crates and barrels, destroy those and walk through, you should find a hole in the wall to walk through and a chest that has the Ben Finn Portrait...
Kiteblackrose you have to saw me as i can only destroy one barrel

robotcory

Reaction score
The Ben Portrait is legit. I just got it. Thanks man.

robotcory

Reaction score
I'm not gonna be on much later tonight but I sent you a friend request. Just so you know who I am the GT is Cory Pop.

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
ppl i got ben finn from the chest 3 times and onces in my other gamer tag

KiteBlackrose

Reaction score
Now all I have to do is find out how to get that chest in bowerstone... look past the fence right of the tattoo shop if you want to know what i'm talking about....

Status
Not open for further replies.