• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i need help with a few portraits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotcory

Reaction score
I read that it is a glitch. There is like no way to get to it. The obvious way looks to be that pathway behind the clothing store but its kind of like an invisible walk way. It looks like you should be able to slide through but you can't. Many people have tried lots of areas in Bowerstone Market to no avail. The general consensus is that it's just a glitch. Most people think the game designers moved the building back a little bit and it caused that walk way to be blocked which most likely should of took you there.

KiteBlackrose

Reaction score
I read that it is a glitch. There is like no way to get to it. The obvious way looks to be that pathway behind the clothing store but its kind of like an invisible walk way. It looks like you should be able to slide through but you can't. Many people have tried lots of areas in Bowerstone Market to no avail. The general consensus is that it's just a glitch. Most people think the game designers moved the building back a little bit and it caused that walk way to be blocked which most likely should of took you there.
Honestly, I think so too, but still, think there would be a way to trick the game if you tried co-oping someone past the wall at the bar?

robotcory

Reaction score
In the thread I was reading people said they tried that but never could get it to work so I doubt it but maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.