• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I r b Going Away

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
They're nowhere near as bad as you'd think...I used to go to them when I was younger and provided you don't go to a crap one (as in one with loads of old people or little kids) there's more to it than just sitting listening to talks - last time I went to Soul Survivor, for example, there was a cinema, gigs, a skate park, shopping, bungee jumping, comedy nights - all that kind of stuff. You don't even have to go to the "religious" stuff if you don't want to but then it does kind of miss the point of going in the first place.

If I didn't have little kids to entertain I'd still be going to them meself - I just can't be bothered with being responsible. It's not a holiday if you have to be sensible about things like child safety.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
About swearing on the bible in a courtroom, you just have to be careful about it if you're in that situation. If you're in an area with a dense christian population and you ask not to swear on the bible, there's always the possibility of prejudice coming your way. The jury may be less inclined to believe you.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I don't swear on the bible - I was asked when swearing for an affidavit once but I said no. Let your yes be yes and all that jazz...

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
HEY GUYS I'MA BACK.

I PULLED A FIT CHICK WITH BLUE HAIR.

THAT IS ALL.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
HEY GUYS I'MA BACK.
**** NO, I just got used to not having you here! Leave, now!
I PULLED A FIT CHICK WITH BLUE HAIR.
Suuuuuure. You want me to believe you made a motion that moved a chick into your direction?
THAT IS ALL.
FINALLY he's shutting up. I thought you'd never stop talking!

I keed, I keed, welcome back breh.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Damn Sharon, you're making me want to go to these Christian get-togethers now....

One time at Crossroads we listened to music and hardcore danced on the fifth floor of the hotel, someone from the second floor came up and complained, that is how loud we were, we pranked about seven other rooms, and at some point me and two other dudes walked naked from our room to the pool on the floor below us. Christian camps can be quite the excuse to party, because no one really expects it. Might I say our Youth Pastor is a dang good sport.

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score
we all do. if it's not too much trouble

HobbeBrain

Reaction score
we all do. if it's not too much trouble

40.jpg

...really?

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score
yes. pic or it didn't happen

HobbeBrain

Reaction score
Fine, if a third person asks for pics, then I'll post a picture.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
PICS. I mean; RECORDED FOOTAGE.