• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i wonder what happens to the guild

poopdogy

grey-palidin
Reaction score
i wonder what happens to the guild

i wonder if the guild is in the game fable 2
you can see in the art from LION HEAD that there is 2 pictures with heros with guild seals signs on there shoulders

i got a few ideas what happend to the guild

1) the guild is has been destroyed by people and is only a pile of rubble in the middel of a forrest (neer bowerstone) and you can find a few items there if you look/dig for them

2)because the guild was destroyed the city bowerstone quickly took up the land and made it into apart of the city of bowerstone and the only way you can find anything from the guild is to look in the sewer:O

3)it was destroyed and after a while yoused by bandits as a base of oporations and have to clear the bandits out of the guild and when your done you get all your guild equiment you need

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score
Re: i wonder what happens to the guild

When was it destroyed?

F

fable286

i think maybe they rebuilt it because the guild was like the most important place in fable plus i have 3 other things that could have happened to it

1. the people that died come back......as hollowmen and the mission ends when you have to defeat the guild master.

2. its rebuilt but isnt a guild anymore its an orphanage and youy begin off there.

3, bowerstone takes over and makes it a landmark and theres a stone that reads here lies the heroes guild may the guild master his apprentices thresa and hero rest in peace

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

The answer is on the lionhead site...seriously. Just look for the tales of albian section. You'll need to download a small software to read it. The story is the second one down but I suggest you read both if you want to know about Jack of blades and Ablion before Fable1.

Tales of Albion: Fall of the guild

F

fable286

somedude21;201185 said:
When was it destroyed?

well it wasnt actually 100% destroyed but the jack of blades ****ed it up and 500 years later it would only get worse unless they rebuilt it

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

fable286;201190 said:
well it wasnt actually 100% destroyed but the jack of blades ****ed it up and 500 years later it would only get worse unless they rebuilt it

It gets rebuilt after jack of blades ruins the guild. It gets destroyed a few years after that. I'm guessing you never p[layed the lost chapter.It is an extension to the orginal Fable.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

If there's a way, I will rebuild it, and become the new Guildmaster.:) I really hope we can. One possible ending, maybe.

F

fable286

ali1238;201193 said:
It gets rebuilt after jack of blades ruins the guild. It gets destroyed a few years after that. I'm guessing you never p[layed the lost chapter.It is an extension to the orginal Fable.

nope i never got the lost chapters but atleast i pre pordered fable II :p

F

fable286

moonfever;201199 said:
If there's a way, I will rebuild it, and become the new Guildmaster.:) I really hope we can. One possible ending, maybe.

that would be an awesome ending

rep+

sijli

Fable player
Reaction score

poopdogy;201182 said:
i wonder if the guild is in the game fable 2
you can see in the art from LION HEAD that there is 2 pictures with heros with guild seals signs on there shoulders

i got a few ideas what happend to the guild

1) the guild is has been destroyed by people and is only a pile of rubble in the middel of a forrest (neer bowerstone) and you can find a few items there if you look/dig for them

2)because the guild was destroyed the city bowerstone quickly took up the land and made it into apart of the city of bowerstone and the only way you can find anything from the guild is to look in the sewer:O

3)it was destroyed and after a while yoused by bandits as a base of oporations and have to clear the bandits out of the guild and when your done you get all your guild equiment you need
i think maybe its ruins but later in the game you build it up again.

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

moonfever;201199 said:

Your charector and a few hero will find the guild and re build it again. Everyone else should reapise that there is already an answer for why the guild is destroyed and I have given an link for it earlier on this topic.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

ali1238;201209 said:
Your charector and a few hero will find the guild and re build it again. Everyone else should reapise that there is already an answer for why the guild is destroyed and I have given an link for it earlier on this topic.

Yeah, I know we will find new heros', but they really haven't shown to many. I wonder if we run into any as a child?:unsure:

Lionheart

Reaction score

SPOILER - Highlight Taken from oxm magazine "Not least because the golden trail leads to a dungeon never before seen in public. located on the island in the middle of a lake. This mysterious tomb contains the remnants of a long forgotten heros guild - a training area for novice adventurers . These ancient halls are also full of relics and murals,References to the events of Fable and the defeat of the legendary jack of blades. It is revealed that 500 years before, this noble age was erased in a cataclysm paving the way for albions new age of enlightenment."

Hope i helped :)

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

that's not really a spoiler, but thanks for the warning anyway.
and + rep for the precise qoute

G

Good Vs Evil

PM has said that you revisite the heros guild in fable 2 . But i dont know if you rebuilt it.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Lionheart;201305 said:
SPOILER - Highlight Taken from oxm magazine "Not least because the golden trail leads to a dungeon never before seen in public. located on the island in the middle of a lake. This mysterious tomb contains the remnants of a long forgotten heros guild - a training area for novice adventurers . These ancient halls are also full of relics and murals,References to the events of Fable and the defeat of the legendary jack of blades. It is revealed that 500 years before, this noble age was erased in a cataclysm paving the way for albions new age of enlightenment."

Hope i helped :)
That is so cool, can't wait to find it.:) Thanks, and rep.

R

Raen

sijli;201205 said:
i think maybe its ruins but later in the game you build it up again.

If thats true i want to be able to construct, combine and and/or create some new spells

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

heroes dont kill people, guns do. andyoure gunna rebuild it i thought ppl knew all of this already

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Zarkes;201349 said:
heroes dont kill people, guns do. andyoure gunna rebuild it i thought ppl knew all of this already

Not everyone, lots of new people, all the time. You never know who, is reading, just to find out.:unsure:

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

yeah, that guild thing sounds like something from king arthur lol, so now that oneriver turned into a lake around the guild??? guess im notup to date as i thought