• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Idea for good/evil...

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bargerix

Idea for good/evil...

I had an idea that I thought would be cool and would solve a few problems. I thought if you are evil then you could hide your self in a seemingly normal body. Kind of like a vampire (sounds corny but bear with me). Instead of walking around with big glowing eyes and huge horns you can look more normal with still giving off and evil aura (not aesthetically but instead more like a villager that is a little on the eviler side). When you choose or when you fight you can release from your body or rip off your outer layer (could change depending if you follow body or mind etc.) and wreak Havok (stupid pun =P) on towns and villagers. When you go back to your "human" form your evil attributes could sort of dissolve off you. This would solve the 2 problems of "i want to be evil but attractive also" and "I want to be evil but not scare everyone away from me". You can be attractive because you wil be a bit more human looking yet still have an evil looking to you (like a corrupted king or duke). If people don't know your really a demon thing then they won't necesarily run away from you but they could be a bit cautious of you. Same goes with being good although theres not to many problems like the ones above with being good. When you let your good form comes out I was thining so silvery magic stuff could come out and make up the features.

Just my thoughts on an idea to add a whole new aspect to the game ;)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Idea for good/evil...

I prefer the horns though...And people knowing about me..I want them to beg at my feet....*cackle* I just didn't like the balding thing. Good ideas. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: but Try to put it in the idea list next time..

B

bargerix

sorry bout tht but i just didnt want it to be too far back

the thing with this idea is you can choose to be the badass with the horns or you could choose not to it would add more variety and would help play to peoples preferences

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

bargerix;41964 said:
sorry bout tht but i just didnt want it to be too far back

the thing with this idea is you can choose to be the badass with the horns or you could choose not to it would add more variety and would help play to peoples preferences

I suppose..but I wouldn't like that too much.. I wanna be attractive..WITH my horns and smoke and doom..But It's still a good idea. :ninja:

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

What I'd love to have would be either a devil tal...or wings. :devil: Not all at once, but either a tail, wings or horns depending on some factor or two.

D

dark_hart

I just want to be an attractive evil guy

wait this is my 100th post thats why im post this random post so im gona cheer

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

If I'm gonna be evil, then I want to look suave and sophisticated, maybe twirling my 'tache and causing young maidens to swoon at my feet. Right before I murder them...:devil:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I like the idea of being hidden and unleashing your real power etc when necessary and even evil guys should be able to get women not just the prettyboys!

However i do like horns and the whole evil aura to much to lose it....

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I'm curious as to what an evil female hero would look like in Fable 2? Would they continue the horn theme or maybe she grows hideous facial hair or something? *shudders*

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;42080 said:
I'm curious as to what an evil female hero would look like in Fable 2? Would they continue the horn theme or maybe she grows hideous facial hair or something? *shudders*

Oh my. I never thought of that. mmm I really hope that they don't give her facial hair. I would like the "evil" side to be more appealing than it was in one..Not that it isn't fun. I just wish I didn't look like a piece of s**t in the end.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Maybe all the male developers at Lionhead Studios will have sat down and discussed all the things that make women a physical turn-off and then when you turn evil, that's what you'll get...

And seeing as most women go for the bad boy, maybe the women involved in Fable 2 would have said all the things that make them go weak at the knees about mean guys and those things are incorporated into your evil character...

S

shadowpark

i kinda liked the original idea, it'd be like some incredible hulk action. but you'd grow horns and such..

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

The good/evil thing needs to have more thought into it, less clear cut decisions like kill or not kill someone or raid or not to raid. They need some moral dilemmas and also decisions where you think you might be making the good choice but it ends up an evil one.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I like that idea - it would bring a more realistic feel to the game because so often in life we think we are doing the right thing but it turns out to not be the best idea after all...

T

theclowns

Angel;46427 said:
I like that idea - it would bring a more realistic feel to the game because so often in life we think we are doing the right thing but it turns out to not be the best idea after all...

first of Angel the resion ^ that hapins is becuse the right thing for the villions is the oppiset for the heros. there are no right of wrong dissitions in life (my theory).

The idea is awsome to consel your true evil identity it would give you a suprise facter. Just brack out of a incredibaly good looking humion to reviol an incredibaly horid looking demond then kill every one arond you, but i do like the horns and a fue more evil touches woudent heart like demonice wings. if its posible i would get 1 so i look like sepheroth from final fantisy.
:ninja::ninja:
:D

B

bargerix

Angel;42041 said:
If I'm gonna be evil, then I want to look suave and sophisticated, maybe twirling my 'tache and causing young maidens to swoon at my feet. Right before I murder them...:devil:

That is kind of what I imagined when i thought of this. I understand that people love to always look evil and so would I 'cause it makes me feel badass. What if you could choose between 3 different level like, first level (not actual levels more like u press a button and it comes out more) you are suave, sophisticated and CCC looking, second level is more like the original fable where people will be scared yet they wont run in fear for their lives. The last could be more like the one in the trailer where you are huge and firey and aren't going to stop until you slaughter the whole town.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I like that idea - I'd also like to go steadily crazier with each level so that all notion of reason and rationale goes flying out of the window when I get mad. Kind of like the Incredible Hulk, or Mr. Hyde...

Status
Not open for further replies.