• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Idea for good/evil...

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blessed.Adonai

Re: Idea for good/evil...

<--- New Guy! :D I heard alot of people didn't like going evil (original Fable) because he's features changed too much, and the couldn't customize a few things about him (horns, eyes,etc.). I like the way he changed so if its the same in Fable 2 its fine with me, but maybe alittle custumization on both ends (good & evil). Then maybe some new abilities for reaching certain levels of your chosen path.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Blessed.Adonai;46900 said:
<--- New Guy! :D I heard alot of people didn't like going evil (original Fable) because he's features changed too much, and the couldn't customize a few things about him (horns, eyes,etc.). I like the way he changed so if its the same in Fable 2 its fine with me, but maybe alittle custumization on both ends (good & evil). Then maybe some new abilities for reaching certain levels of your chosen path.

Welcome to the site. Nice name by the way. Glad to have you.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

bargerix;46542 said:
That is kind of what I imagined when i thought of this. I understand that people love to always look evil and so would I 'cause it makes me feel badass. What if you could choose between 3 different level like, first level (not actual levels more like u press a button and it comes out more) you are suave, sophisticated and CCC looking, second level is more like the original fable where people will be scared yet they wont run in fear for their lives. The last could be more like the one in the trailer where you are huge and firey and aren't going to stop until you slaughter the whole town.

I hope that you end up looking like that fire demon . Imagine the reaction to you then MWWHHHAHAHHAH:devil:

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

Hmm the Go into another body idea is really cool but id really only use it if it was ina mission and had to assassinate someone without being noticed and gonig into a certain ( hopefully faction towns) a "Good" town and cant go in with ur evil self but its a good idea and the good new feature would be cool to have a custom halo feature and glyphs that would be sweet

B

Blessed.Adonai

Sephiroxas;46916 said:
Welcome to the site. Nice name by the way. Glad to have you.

Thank You! Glad to be here.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Blessed.Adonai;46900 said:

Welcome to the forums, i for one have NEVER been good and my latest character where i tried to be looks screwed up so... my lesson is learnt.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Evil is where it's at. Period.

And welcome to the forums, Blessed Adonai :D

R

-Ravan-

I Tried Evil but couldn't be so i tend to stay neutral. After all being good means most people think your a walk over, Evil they know they can't and run in fear. At least neutral gives me the mysterious edge, they're never sure if i am taking them for a picnic or the that Bandits hideout not many seem to know about lol. With the evil thing aswell its too clear cut, one action takes you evil the other obviously good. Such things are rarley seen so perhaps a few things that either seem good, or evil at the time but latter turn out to be the opposite.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;42080 said:
I'm curious as to what an evil female hero would look like in Fable 2? Would they continue the horn theme or maybe she grows hideous facial hair or something? *shudders*

Hedwig.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

-Ravan-;49087 said:
I Tried Evil but couldn't be so i tend to stay neutral. After all being good means most people think your a walk over, Evil they know they can't and run in fear. At least neutral gives me the mysterious edge, they're never sure if i am taking them for a picnic or the that Bandits hideout not many seem to know about lol. With the evil thing aswell its too clear cut, one action takes you evil the other obviously good. Such things are rarley seen so perhaps a few things that either seem good, or evil at the time but latter turn out to be the opposite.

If you masacre a town they all end up loving you. I get people not knowing whether to love me or to run away either and I'm pure evil.. So...:unsure:

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

only under certain conditions they end up loving you.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

droded;49128 said:
only under certain conditions they end up loving you.

I've had some people love me even though I was evil. and this didn't include massacreing them.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Well your character is probably very atttactive.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

droded;49164 said:
Well your character is probably very atttactive.

:ninja: Maybe.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Since rich and poor are going to be elements do you think there will be more places/people do give money for good points

H

Hexadecimal

Albion Knight;49181 said:
Since rich and poor are going to be elements do you think there will be more places/people do give money for good points

oh probably...
those do gooder types are all about giving away their money to something or other... as though good will and kindness were something you could hold in your hand, to buy and sell with gold like so much cheap wine...
I for one will be giving to no one... if they want my money, they're welcome to try and take it...:ninja:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;49181 said:

like giving money to beggars?..I really wish I knew what the beggars hat was for..Probably that. Probably a mini side quest they were supposed to be. Like They go to each town and you have to keep either being evil to the beggar or beat up the bully for good or evil points or something. :unsure: :wacko: I found a Mesh of the Bully. And he had a beard..I've never seen THAT bully. I've only seen the one that looks like the kid on the blue shroom. I'll post a pic later. BUT ANYWAY beggars hat..Wouldn't that be used for money??..well I'm ranting..:yammer: :yammer: :geek:

Fable two..yea donating money to like..orphanages(SP?:unsure:) would be interesting. there'd probably be some of those. Not all kids are guild material..:rolleyes:

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Awww yeah I hope you can be a pimp and own a whole bunch of girls.

H

Hexadecimal

droded;49187 said:
Awww yeah I hope you can be a pimp and own a whole bunch of girls.

own them?
I for one would not like to see slavery implemented in Fable 2

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Girls as in prostitutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.