• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm a scumbag

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Well I hope I'm not the crazy guy at the bar, queen :)
And my dog did die; but that was like four years ago haha.
You just have to believe in yourself and remember what made you happy before it all went wrong, that's part of the reason I've come back and bookmarked this forum again, I have a lot of great early internet memories here. It's a shame to see the community has faded somewhat, but I still find worth in participating in it.

Good to see you back and you have been through some tough times by sound of it.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Well I had the steak, carrots, a dash of wostershire sauce and a heap load of crusty pastry, only thing missing was a nice juicy..... Well you know ;) ps I am making liver and onions with nice creamy mash next week... Now I got the tatties, a load of onions and a back street boys cd, so if we can come to some kind of arrangement, well, that would be grand :)

But don't I need my liver...? You know what? Deal! If I die, I die with honour! Back Street Boys are the shiz, yo.
Well I hope I'm not the crazy guy at the bar, queen :)

Nah, not yet. ;)
Don't worry. I still have the sense of humor of a 5-year-old ;)

I wouldn't have you any other way, Cheezy. :)

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
I think my first breakup was something like that. She broke up with me out of nowhere one day and I was actually relieved. In the back of my mind I realized that it wasn't the right relationship for me but never did anything about it. She tried to get back together but I said no. Still one of the hardest things I'd ever done.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Wow - only just saw this.

Walker, is this still the case or has my FB feed been lying to me?

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Hope not, he's got quite a mind on him; and apparently he's a looker too :)
Mrs. Walker better watch out huh? :shifty:
... and reanimated his corpse to do her bidding in an eternal servitude.
I suppose that makes sense. She gets to vent her anger AND stay keep him, all at the same time. This is how you make a relationship work, people. :thumbsup: