• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is it just me?

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score
sorry mate, don't cry, don't see how a thread can kill a website? if this thread was to say "THIS WEBSITE SUCKS DONKEY D**K" then maybe, but this thread asks a question that if you don't wish to be a part of then don't bother posting back :)

AND

The question of is the website dieing is not even the main focus if you read all the comments, its a debate on fable 3 :)

and well done to being the first hater on this thread.... maybe you should have read my edit to the first post saying how I meant no offence asking that question, and was just wondering.....

EDIT: ♦♣♠ This website doesn't suck "Donkey D**k" I was just using that as an example of what I could say to trash the website, this site is probably the best forum site around for ALL things fable ♦♣♠
Everyone's been over this love, I'm just a cynical and unpleasant person - and I'm always painfully obvious no matter what the outcome. I just felt like saying that whining about the site dying is obviously going to have the latter effect. It doesn't make me a "hater" and it doesn't warrant a big reply like yours.

Oh and if the main focus was Fable 3, why isn't it in the Fable 3 forum again? Also, what do you mean by "no offence asking that question"? Who would genuinely take offence to that?

Oh, I see. You're just exaggerating what I said to make it seem like I'm upset and offended! No doubt that this reply will be seen as senseless flaming by your good self, and that I think all of the world should die in a pit of flames and that kittens aren't cute. You're so afraid to cause offence that you think everything around you is an offence, just calm down.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Everyone's been over this love, I'm just a cynical and unpleasant person - and I'm always painfully obvious no matter what the outcome. I just felt like saying that whining about the site dying is obviously going to have the latter effect. It doesn't make me a "hater" and it doesn't warrant a big reply like yours.

Oh and if the main focus was Fable 3, why isn't it in the Fable 3 forum again? Also, what do you mean by "no offence asking that question"? Who would genuinely take offence to that?

Oh, I see. You're just exaggerating what I said to make it seem like I'm upset and offended! No doubt that this reply will be seen as senseless flaming by your good self, and that I think all of the world should die in a pit of flames and that kittens aren't cute. You're so afraid to cause offence that you think everything around you is an offence, just calm down.

May I say that this cold heartendess feels really good when it isn't happening to me?

Fairfax King

Reaction score

1. there is no whining happening :)
2. its call a mistake, putting a thread in a different category by accident
3. its called a precaution, there are some total dicks who will whine over me putting that (i.e. you)
4. wow and you think I exaggerate
5. oh im sorry I don't live by your rules, no-one else seems to have a problem with this thread but you
6. shut up now I dislike arguing on my threads :)

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
*dances around with a basket of flowers a la Julie Andrews*

"The hiiiiiiills are aliiiiiive with the sound of muuuuuusiiiiic!"

Now cheer up, chickies - this is getting far too serious and miserable. Happy faces!

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
*dances around with a basket of flowers a la Julie Andrews*

"The hiiiiiiills are aliiiiiive with the sound of muuuuuusiiiiic!"

Now cheer up, chickies - this is getting far too serious and miserable. Happy faces!

GO DIE AND LET ME SLIT MY WRISTS IN PEAAACCCEEEEEEE.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score
1. there is no whining happening :)
Wrong. Your reply was practically spewing with whining, I don't see how you can deny it with a straight face.
2. its call a mistake, putting a thread in a different category by accident
Fair enough.
3. its called a precaution, there are some total dicks who will whine over me putting that (i.e. you)
Actually I didn't whine about that. Nor did I whine. I asked why you're being so cautious.
4. wow and you think I exaggerate
I do, actually. Care to debunk me or will you just avoid it altogether?
5. oh im sorry I don't live by your rules, no-one else seems to have a problem with this thread but you
And why should that matter? Because some others don't agree, it makes my point invalid? The world would be an awful place if we just went with the majority all the time.
6. shut up now I dislike arguing on my threads :)
If that was true, you would have not replied.

Did you even try to make any constructive points against me? You can't just say a load of rubbish and then tell me to shut up and stop arguing. If you want to stop arguing, just don't reply.

I'm aware Angel replied trying to lighten up the mood but honestly I don't feel like being talked down to by this guy. I didn't insult him or be malicious so I think my post is perfectly valid, sorry if you don't.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Ok, you can stop now. If you guys still have a problem with each other you can take it PM's rather than this thread.

Cain

Reaction score
Wrong. Your reply was practically spewing with whining, I don't see how you can deny it with a straight face.

Fair enough.

Actually I didn't whine about that. Nor did I whine. I asked why you're being so cautious.

I do, actually. Care to debunk me or will you just avoid it altogether?

And why should that matter? Because some others don't agree, it makes my point invalid? The world would be an awful place if we just went with the majority all the time.

If that was true, you would have not replied.

Did you even try to make any constructive points against me? You can't just say a load of rubbish and then tell me to shut up and stop arguing. If you want to stop arguing, just don't reply.

I'm aware Angel replied trying to lighten up the mood but honestly I don't feel like being talked down to by this guy. I didn't insult him or be malicious so I think my post is perfectly valid, sorry if you don't.

Angels a woman.

And the forum can't die. We're the first result for Fable Forum, though the amount of guests we have now compared to the amount we used to have is quite scary.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
I have to agree with Angry Joe on everything he says there, i mean EVERYTHING
Then you must visit the Dead Lionhead's Valley, there the souls of the people that felt hatred for the game rest for eternity. While he wanders in the dark place that intelligent beings didn't step in for ages.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
[Insert whining statement]. I can haz flaming discussion?

Fairfax King

Reaction score
Ok, you can stop now. If you guys still have a problem with each other you can take it PM's rather than this thread.

Thank you -.- i did tell him..

Then you must visit the Dead Lionhead's Valley, there the souls of the people that felt hatred for the game rest for eternity. While he wanders in the dark place that intelligent beings didn't step in for ages.

im confused :S

Relinquished Reality

Mutilation for Cats!
Reaction score
Im just jumping in here, refusing to read the previous posts, But may I say first of all, that the forum has always been a place where I personally would occasionally visit. I have been less active then I had been, but thats just because I have alot of work to do and am currently going through a lot of stress. When im trying to take a quick break from life i go to video gaming and visit this place to get a bit caught up with the community and ask a few questions.

Now for the fable question.
YES
Fable TLC was an amazing game but when you got done with it, you were done with it. Just do a few quests here and there, then your done. Fable 2 tried to fix that, but they failed, and after this falure they added even more quests in fable 3 but once your done.. your done. Gnomes are boring to hunt down, and so are silver keys. Once your done with the quests, arouran flowers, and the books, exploration is difficult and looking for legendary treasure gets boring. Even playing with other players online gets a bit boring. Also now that im in a ranting mood; Why the DUCK did they make it so you have to personally do quests for and talk to people to get them to like you? Its so stressful and time consuming... I buy these games to have fun, but I become more and more less suportive of lion-head if they make these games frustrating. fable 4 better be good.