• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is it true. =\

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
Re: Is it true. =\

Besides Zencidal, don't worry just yet. You only did it what? 4 or 5 days ago? It takes a couple of weeks before the pregnancy tests will be accurate. Either you have a screwed up test, or your girlfriend is as fertile as Genghis Khan.

Tiamatria

Believes in John Myung
Reaction score

Jeez, I couldn't imagine being tied down to one person at this age. Seriously dude, get an abortion.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Tiamatria;332334 said:
Jeez, I couldn't imagine being tied down to one person at this age. Seriously dude, get an abortion.
Agreed.

An aborted baby is better than a big belly.

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Gunman23;332335 said:
Agreed.

Or caring for a kid in high school, and subsequently ruining your life, if you don't have enough money to pay for the baby and college?

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Gunman23;332335 said:
Agreed.

Now, I'm not flaming here because believe me I could go into more detail. But how stupid actually are you gunman? If you get an abortion you still have to give birth to a dead baby of sorts. Abortions can be traumatic and haunt parents, both male and female for the rest of their lives. Moreso for the woman because she has to get rid of the baby depending how far along it is.

You really need to read more into these things before you open your mouth. And besides, if the poor girl got an abortion she'd still have a big belly. She'd just probably be under a world of stress and emotional torture to boot.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Shirosaki;332338 said:
Now, I'm not flaming here because believe me I could go into more detail. But how stupid actually are you gunman? If you get an abortion you still have to give birth to a dead baby of sorts. Abortions can be traumatic and haunt parents, both male and female for the rest of their lives. Moreso for the woman because she has to get rid of the baby depending how far along it is.

You really need to read more into these things before you open your mouth. And besides, if the poor girl got an abortion she'd still have a big belly. She'd just probably be under a world of stress and emotional torture to boot.
To me abortion = taking the baby out.

:ninja:

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

Gunman, ure not funny, and this is nothing to joke about. Would you laugh if you were 14 and had a pregnant girlfriend would you laugh. I lost all respect for you I'm glad you find my stress humorous becuase I don't, so just leave this thread.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Gunman23;332339 said:
To me abortion = taking the baby out.

:ninja:
You're a tool.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Zencidal;332262 said:
I have $0 since I spent it before knowing this would happen. but friday I can buy one so yeah, but I just wanted second opinions. and so far i'm scewed.. I can't be a dad at 14...

Yes you can. There is a 12 year old lad in England who is a Dad.

This is kind of your fault; not being mean, ah!

But anyways, I'd buy a lot of tests if I were you, & if she is skipping her period then that probably proves that she is pregnant.

@Gunman, Abortion is MURDER. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks, it's a baby and babies are humans and alive. Nowhere does it say "just because they baby has not come out, it means that it's not a living lifeform." It's a live person, and it shouldn't be cut out and killed just because 1. They don't want to be parents. 2. They were too ****ing stupid to use a condom or birth control. 3. They just don't want it. Or any other reason. Abortion is murder and it should be stopped, if they don't want the baby they can give it to an orphanage or another family, instead of slaughtering it before it even gets to see the world. Gunman, in all honesty, I want you to shut the **** up. You are so damn annoying it is not even funny, all you do is troll and act like a idiot. I know more five year olds who are more mature than you.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

I can't say whether or not abortion is wrong because I haven't been put in that position as of yet. No one can say what they would do until the occasion arises.

All I can say is though, no matter how far along the pregnancy is or whatever method of abortion you take, you will have an after-birth type symptom whereas you will have a still birth and have to get the baby/foetus or whatever you want to call it out of your body.

The process if very bloody if you use the acid treatment because the baby will be very badly burnt and deformed when you have the still-birth. If the baby is too far along then the doctors may just put the baby in a room by itself and wait for it to starve to death.

Could you do any of these things? You have to be in the situation before you can know, so please stop being irrational and whole heartedly insensitive because abortion is a massive thing which can and most likely will affect the would-be parents for the rest of their lives; "what would they be like now?", "did I make the right choice?" etc.

I know somebody who has a nephew who would have been the same age as his son or daughter if he hadn't had the baby terminated and because of this he can't look the boy in the eyes to this day.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Shirosaki;332345 said:
I can't say whether or not abortion is wrong because I haven't been put in that position as of yet. No one can say what they would do until the occasion arises.

All I can say is though, no matter how far along the pregnancy is or whatever method of abortion you take, you will have an after-birth type symptom whereas you will have a still birth and have to get the baby/foetus or whatever you want to call it out of your body.

The process if very bloody if you use the acid treatment because the baby will be very badly burnt and deformed when you have the still-birth. If the baby is too far along then the doctors may just put the baby in a room by itself and wait for it to starve to death.

Could you do any of these things? You have to be in the situation before you can know, so please stop being irrational and whole heartedly insensitive because abortion is a massive thing which can and most likely will affect the would-be parents for the rest of their lives; "what would they be like now?", "did I make the right choice?" etc.

I know somebody who has a nephew who would have been the same age as his son or daughter if he hadn't had the baby terminated and because of this he can't look the boy in the eyes to this day.

Cold hearted bastard deserves it, killing a baby like that.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Sean;332346 said:
Cold hearted bastard deserves it, killing a baby like that.
There's a story whereas a baby survived the acid abortion treatment and lived. The baby was severely deformed and burnt and I'm not sure whether or not he/she died. Sad story, though.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Shirosaki;332348 said:
There's a story whereas a baby survived the acid abortion treatment and lived. The baby was severely deformed and burnt and I'm not sure whether or not he/she died. Sad story, though.

Tell me more about this "Acid Treatment", no, tell me most of the ways they do in abortion cause I'm not familiar with it and I'd like to know more.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Sean;332351 said:
Tell me more about this "Acid Treatment", no, tell me most of the ways they do in abortion cause I'm not familiar with it and I'd like to know more.
Well, I'm not too sure because I'm only saying this from what I can remember of my RE GCSE course, learning about how abortion is perceived and whether or not it is the right thing to do.

I'm sure you could learn from wikipedia or other websites though.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Jeez dude, I don't know what to tell you. Sounds like your pretty skrewed. Mabey you will get lucky and shes not pregnant? If you do get a lucky break, don't do anything stupid (i.e. don't go having the sects again!)

If she is pregnant, you better have the bawls to man up and deal with the situation.

Havik

To End All
Premium
Reaction score

Just because it said its postive.. Doesnt mean it is. Dont beet your self up yet. Just forget about it for a bit.. take another test in 2 weeks. Actually take 2 in 2 weeks. If it says she is then most likely she is. But as it is now. Its not going to be a good test

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Abortion... I hate it, but this is a situation that I believe it is better... You give it up, your relationship is ****ed cause the parents know, you keep it, say goodbye to your future... Kill it before it ruins your life... And actually, pregnancy tests can be wrong on accident, but are almost always right when they say yes.

Havik

To End All
Premium
Reaction score

Not even. Just because it said yes.. doesnt mean it is. Its way to early to tell

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Possibly right, I only know when my would be brother got a pee test, he was posotive after jsut 4 days and someone said what I said, of course it misacarriaged a few weeks later... :( Mom hasn't been the same since, and I guess neither have I.

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

chin up man, its not the end of the world. as most people said you should take another test. i feel your girlfriend rushed the test without allowing enough time to pass. wait a week or two. you should be there to see the results in person, because there are SOME people who might lie about the test