• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is it true. =\

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Is it true. =\

^As much as I hate to say it, I have heard of bitches that think it is funny to freak people out like that.

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

I'll ask her to take another test to see the result, I want to make sure before I change my life.

Havik

To End All
Premium
Reaction score

I wish i could be there when it says Not Positive. Cuz i want to say.. Told ya so.. Honestly you need to get your mind off of it. Go play a game or something. Listen to music.. Just do everything to get your mind off of it for a while. It helps people think.

K

Kamizage

Best of luck in any case, man. Just wait a while, and see, and take another test. in the meanwhile, try to stay calm.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

14..? And Already doing that? I was still playing in the mud and climbing up trees. .Wait.. I still am. Hah!

Yeah just go with the Pregnancy test..

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Zencidal, I very much doubt that she would be pregnant.

If she shows signs of being pregnant only 5 days after 'conception' then would it be a possibility that you are not the father? I don't want to sound like a jerk, but she could have slept with another person weeks before you did.

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

Was your "Swim Team" fully incubated and matured or did you spank it in the last 4-6 weeks?

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Firis;332367 said:
Abortion... I hate it, but this is a situation that I believe it is better... You give it up, your relationship is ****ed cause the parents know, you keep it, say goodbye to your future... Kill it before it ruins your life... And actually, pregnancy tests can be wrong on accident, but are almost always right when they say yes.

Your a dick.

You act like the baby is a lifeless sack of skin whose only going to bring suffering.
They can have the baby and give it to someone or an orphanage, even if they do keep it it's not like it will ruin their lives, how would you even know? You're extremely young you don't have the first clue to what to do when your pregnant, so don't go around telling people to kill their babies just because they are young. ****ing retard, I read your thread about you and your crush at church having a pimp or what not and I actually felt sad for you, now I'm glad, you deserve it.

Don't do Abortion, Tim. It's worthless.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

If I had a Baby with my Girlfriend right now, I'd keep it and I would stay with her. Well i hope I would do that, Easily said then done. But Thats what I do..

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Scare you just earned my respect, good man, good man.

Anyways, Tim...

You shouldn't be taking advice from forums, 13 and 14 year oldsters don't know what they are talking about when it comes to this, (yes I'm aware not everyone on here is young). You need to get some real advice from adults you know, it's better to get in trouble and make the right choice instead of listening to Gunman and Firis and slaughtering a baby.

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

You've got to make an honest woman out of her now. You also need to go to Confession.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Like some people have said already, DOnt get Information or Help from the forums, But I will tell you this.

In 10-20 or even 30 years time, When you think back to this decission and you picked not to have the kid, Would you of regretted it?

I don't think Life is that hard, Not as hard as people point out to be.. You will be helped.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

I'm disgusted by some of you who replied in this thread. You know who you are and should be ashamed.

Now, the most likely scenario is that she isn't pregnant due to the many reasons posted here. But if she is - do not go sneaking around with it. My sis who is 17 just go 'knocked up' by her 19 years old boyfriend. Now both of them are way older than 14 but even so they would be lost if not for the help of the parents.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

I'm not going to comment on Gunman's comments in depth, excepting to say this: Grow up.

Sean, listen: Even though I'm an evil Atheist, I agree with you. I do, however, support other's rights to do so. I also think you and everyone else should just be keeping your opinions to yourselves - I don't think anyone can give advice on this sort of situation unless they have had it occur to themself.

All that being said, I seriously hope everything works out for you, Zen. That's a really rough situation you find yourself in.

William1193

WraithLord
Reaction score

dont worry bout it... too much just tell the truth to her mum not dad im sure she will understand. it makes me glad i dont have a gf yet lol

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Sean;332425 said:
Your a dick.

You act like the baby is a lifeless sack of skin whose only going to bring suffering.
They can have the baby and give it to someone or an orphanage, even if they do keep it it's not like it will ruin their lives, how would you even know? You're extremely young you don't have the first clue to what to do when your pregnant, so don't go around telling people to kill their babies just because they are young. ****ing retard, I read your thread about you and your crush at church having a pimp or what not and I actually felt sad for you, now I'm glad, you deserve it.

Don't do Abortion, Tim. It's worthless.

I didn't sound anything like that. Yes they could give it to an orphanage, thats why that was higher up on the first list. And yes it WILL ruin their lives, I have seen, and heard it happen MANY times, bye bye college, bye bye respect, bye bye great job, bye bye care free existance.

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

JohnDoe;332432 said:
This thread is burning my eyes.
Look, let's not get in a passionate argument on ideology. Not the time. Not the place.

@Zencidal - It boils down to this:

Confirmation pt. 1
First, see if she's really pregnant. Five days is not long enough, so wait it out. If she says that she knows 100% that she is pregnant, she's either had a kid before or she's lying. If she's pregnant, you need to get the parents involved, yours and hers. Her father will hang you upside-down and whip you with bamboo etc. etc., it's not really an optional thing, being so young you won't have a lot of choices.

Confirmation pt. 2
Things you should try to do if the parents can come to an agreement on it include a paternity test. Not to sound like a prick, but a girl so young that is sexually active isn't likely to have grasped the concepts of monogamy. Sorry, I tell it like it is.

Know your options
I know it says "your" options, but honestly you don't have but a very minuscule say in whatever happens. One of the other things you should try to do, again granted the parents will agree on it, is have everyone take some time to see a counselor in that field who can educate you, all of you, on available options. A counselor can also help keep things from hitting boiling point because if she is pregnant, it is going to be a dramatic event for everyone involved. The most important thing is that no one does anything without being informed. Should also mention, don't say that you'll take care of the child. It's a slap in the face to everyone.

What not to do
Don't ask us. There are 90 posts in this thread demonstrating this forum's inability to have civil discussion. Get a professional in your area, preferably a non-ideologue.

Edit: One more thing
If this is your way of coming up with an excuse to retire from the forums, good job. I've seen things on other forums, people claiming to have cancer and leaving the forums to go die the next day and stuff of the like. Sick. If this is the case, then congratulations.

Ohh, I wish this was a excuse. I really do... I never wanted this. I'm still waiting for the second test and its driving me insane. I can't eat or sleep.