• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

It's 420

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: It's 420

I just saw the funniest news story ever. They were covering this massive 4/20 party at UC Santa Cruz, and at the beginning, when the news anchor was done mentioning it, he said, "and at 4:20, this place really lit up." :lol: Then, all they did was interview a bunch of people who were stoned out of their minds for a few minutes. It was hilarious! They just kept saying things like, "This is all about peace and love, man!" It's funny that all this was caused by a few kids in Marin County lighting up after detention at 4:20 in the '70s.

Dualist

Reaction score

Necromancer11;381298 said:
Recess? What are you, 10?

Things are done a bit different in Canada. Try not being an ass about it. ^_^

My teachers were clever enough to load up on the tests today, so almost nobody lit up until after school. It was quite a bus ride home though. :p

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

happy birth day hitler!

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Errr... The last time I've had a recess was in grade 6...

Karmasb!ch

Antidisestablishmentarian
Reaction score

Tyloric;381257 said:
Sugar isn't good for you? >_>

The fact that it is required for human survival (glucose) = bad for you!? :O

yea the bagged sugar isnt necassary for survival and thus isnt good, sugar is in just about everything we eat but its natural so that form of glucose is good for u

Dualist

Reaction score

Skotekal;381316 said:
Errr... The last time I've had a recess was in grade 6...

I'm just saying, even where I live (in America) there are some places where they still have recess. It's not like early years were you go and play on the playground, it's just an after-lunch break. Definition of recess: temporary withdrawal or cessation from the usual work or activity.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

We always had recess before lunch. Even up till year 12.

Dualist

Reaction score

Here the lunch break is after lunch, but it varies in different cities probably.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

[youtube]HXnUZBD_qV4[/youtube]

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score

Look weed is healthy in healthy amounts.

A lot of my childhood friends are ****ed up from weed though basically because they took way too often or it was a gateway to pure drugs.. But you have to take into account alot of weed illegally is mixed with unknown chemicals

That is my only pro to legalization is that i hope the weed that is sold legally is actually natural.

Weed has killed people not from OD but from dependency and over use... I still think it should be legalized since its pros out way its cons and that in many cases it is just as harmful as alcohol.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

"Weed ruins lives!"
So do alcohol and cigs.
"Weed is a gateway drug!"
I think they were going to try those drugs whether they smoked weed or not.
"Weed makes you dumb!"
but it r go gud wiht pizza!

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

hobbes_pwn;381368 said:
Look weed is healthy in healthy amounts.

A lot of my childhood friends are ****ed up from weed though basically because they took way too often or it was a gateway to pure drugs.. But you have to take into account alot of weed illegally is mixed with unknown chemicals

That is my only pro to legalization is that i hope the weed that is sold legally is actually natural.

Weed has killed people not from OD but from dependency and over use... I still think it should be legalized since its pros out way its cons and that in many cases it is just as harmful as alcohol.

Errr... No? Any kind of smoke inhalation is not good.

Don't get me wrong, I think weed should be legalized, but that is just because, well, everyone smokes it anyways. If tobacco is legal, the why not pot? I don't know if there are any conventional uses to legalize it for everyone to use, but as a pain killer for surgery patients, yeah. And other medical purposes. Which I'm pretty sure is already done. Or being done in most places.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

The problem is that tobacco has been under government control since the dawn of the ages. To legalize marijuana they would have to go through all that again. It is not like "the man" just snaps his fingers and it magically happens. All the redtape involved in any sort of government action is gonna slow things down. Waaay down.

Holy Warrior

Wizard
Reaction score

The medical pot system is abused the hell out of anyway while i don't really think legalizing this is a good idea i am not one of those extremists.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Why not? If you legalize something you remove all the bad elements surrounding it.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

What's stopping you?

The fact that I live in a busy-body neighborhood, I don't know any dealers and I don't know any stoners other than one dude I don't like and that I don't want too until I am out of school (As not too hurt my grades/attention span)

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

Not even scientists know why weed stimulates you. So the government thought "OH MY GODZ IF WE DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS IT MUST BE BAD!"

Everyone says people who smoke weed get f**ked up. Not if you smoke it every now and again. Isn't that the same for everything? People die of cancer because they go down the pub everyday but people who drink every few weeks don't. Weed goes along the same line.

It isn't a gateway drug. People just want to try something harder to look cool. Go ahead. Do meth. I don't care. It'll save police time taking in fifteen year olds with a ten bag. Also, legalising it and putting tax on it will help sort out the economical crisis.

I suggest you all watch the 420 episode of Family Guy [:

Featured song here.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

However, people also thought cigarettes where nothing but good for you some 50 odd years ago. So I can't blame the government for being cautions.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

Recess? What are you, 10?

1) my high school has recess. I do find it stupid but in that case I found it amusing.
2) 10 year olds most probably dont smoke weed
3) you speak as if its my fault my school puts recess in the schedule, so you call me ten?

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Evan52395;381466 said:
2) 10 year olds dont smoke weed

"Oh don't be so sure Mr. President." *phone slam*