• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jack Of Blades without his mask on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anain12

Reaction score
Re: Jack Of Blades without his mask on!!!

Jack of Blades is a little child with a cheek soft as a baby butt.

E

Etzenos

anain12;314435 said:
Jack of Blades is a little child with a cheek soft as a baby butt.

And how exactly would you know? o_O

P

pilingasass

i think it would look like freddy krugger

D

dramost

I had a bug once on my xbox whene i remooved my tatoo and i think its how jack look without mask. white face look like an old old old old demon ( ididnt took any picture of it sorry) It scared me whene i saw it

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

^^ * snifs * can u smell that? it smells like BULL****

H

Hugo Beast

Perhaps we will find out his true identity in Fable 3?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

JohnDoe;330150 said:
Hopefully by Fable XVII - TLC everyone will have forgotten about JoB.

why would you want that? Jack is awesome.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

I also think it would be a bad move to bring Jack back in future games, I just think he shouldn't be forgotten. Not necessarily by the people of Albion in future Fable games, though, but by Fable players.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Necromancer11;330347 said:
I also think it would be a bad move to bring Jack back in future games, I just think he shouldn't be forgotten. Not necessarily by the people of Albion in future Fable games, though, but by Fable players.

I agree, Jack is dead, so lets keep it that way. No offence to Jack of course, but bringing back the same antagonist is the bigest gaming sequel cliche in the book. But lionhead doesnt seem like a developer that would do that anyway.

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

Brining Knight and queen of blades in... :p

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Evil Scarecrow;330974 said:
Brining Knight and queen of blades in... :p

That would be AMAZING. Although, I wouldn't just want them coming back from the dead somehow and appearing sometime in the future. I'd rather have Fable 4 set back in the time when Scythe killed 'em if they're going to be in it at all.

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

^^ yea i had that idea in the fable III thread idea about them making a fable game based around the old kingdom time.

like how underworld 3 was based before underworld I.

warischoy

Reaction score

back to the topic i think that jack would look like mr gout

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

My opinion on Jack and his Mask and the bodies he posseses is this. I finally discovered it after i read the very long but extremly amazing book called: Stephen Kings IT. in the book IT is an alien being from another dimension known as the Macroverse ( in jacks case the void). IT is invincible and immortal in the macroverse. In order for IT to come to our dimension in the Universe and come to Earth, he must take a physical shape ( IT is actually a being of a great orange blinding light in the shape of a spider, this light IT calls deadlights) and those that are physical state can be destroyed. So Jack was immortal in the void with the Knight and Queen of blades. But in Archons Folly ( where Jack firs appeared) he needed to take a physical shape. So maybe when they came through they were just shadows or spirits. And they took physical shapes ( masks) and used these masks to posses people

archonblack

Reaction score

Dude all I know is that there is a 4th person in the void and he's going to appear in the fable series soon enough since he aint mentioned and I have a logical explanation to show that he does exist.
SPOILER:

The reason for Jack of blades wanting the power of the sword of aeons is that he's the rightarm of the King of blades, he isn't mentioned anywhere but he exists (King,Jack,Queen,Knight) prehaps the sword aeons is the only to unlock the portal from the void to the physical world and since jack possessed it he came through, I think Queen of blades is still alive only as a shadow being as seen in the shadow court where u have to make a choice loosing ur youth or not for the sake of a young girl. Basically The shadow courts power was sealed up and is slowly rehealing by the sacrafices of innocent people.
I don't think so but Reaver maybe the carrying the reincarnated soul of The King of blades.
I got so much more to say but I Cba at the moment.

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

SPOILER!!!:
This thread is old, your post is a necro. Start a new thread...

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

archonblack;425748 said:
Dude all I know is that there is a 4th person in the void and he's going to appear in the fable series soon enough since he aint mentioned and I have a logical explanation to show that he does exist.
SPOILER:

The reason for Jack of blades wanting the power of the sword of aeons is that he's the rightarm of the King of blades, he isn't mentioned anywhere but he exists (King,Jack,Queen,Knight) prehaps the sword aeons is the only to unlock the portal from the void to the physical world and since jack possessed it he came through, I think Queen of blades is still alive only as a shadow being as seen in the shadow court where u have to make a choice loosing ur youth or not for the sake of a young girl. Basically The shadow courts power was sealed up and is slowly rehealing by the sacrafices of innocent people.
I don't think so but Reaver maybe the carrying the reincarnated soul of The King of blades.
I got so much more to say but I Cba at the moment.

JOB wants the sword because it was his originally (he tried to control will black with it but will black took it) FYI there is no King of blades. The court of blades conisted of queen, jack, knight (in order of how long they survived against will black with the sword of aeons (longest to shortest)). jacks place is arguable. he was killed, but he put his soul into his mask to save himself. so depending on your perspective the list goes:

queen jack knight if you count only their physical bodies
or
jack queen knight if you count their souls.​

MrNoob

Reaver's Fanatic
Premium
Reaction score

I bet the Jack of Blades is a Renamon
Or if I wasn't making a totally stupid comment, there's probably burnt flesh. He's the Phantom of the Opera.

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

This thread is old as hell guys... Stop posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.