• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Keeping Promises?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hopefully that actually works on this.
What does he mean they will upgradE?
So if you never finish your court duties. the game clock will just stay still? Even if you sleep through a day?? Does this only happen during the mistpeak court duties or for all?
You can do all court dates, just dont go in the court room when you butlet shows you the king agenda that has to do with the mistpeak promise, if you go in, it doeas both court dates on the agenda and immediatly after the battle begins(cuts the butler off for talking). So when he shows you that agenda, you can just go do whatever you want and raise moeny (anything), then when your ready go to that court date, just keep away from going inside he throne room till then.
Do you have to make promises to do the revolution bit? Or when asked for a promise just say 'no'.
You have to promise them on the way to get the crown, but you have court dates when your king, some are about different promises, either keep the promise or dont(not keeping it gets you money for the end) jsut read my huge post above.

lao113

Reaction score
You have to make shore you have everything, now im not gettin 400 k, i said about and i mean literally 5 minutes real life or just a little over. I get like 40k and 30k and 35k and20k 15k all in about like a group then like 30 second later the other bit comes in, it just happens i can just sit there and do nothing and get almot a mill in ten minutes
I figured asmuch, I managed to get just over 200k with everything on max however, with the stores and houses that give 13k+EA set to full rent and all the houses set to lowest( zero gold ) I got just over 145k every 5 minutes. And I've noticed that the villagers are upgrading the quality of the houses themselfs, they're not fixing the houses( which annoys me, it's free gdamn rent they should atleast take care of the place right? ) but everyone's always happy with me. Until they remember the short killing spree I had, in which case I usually bribe them with 10 gold .
With that setup I've manage to make a small fortune, enough atleast to have 8mill in the treasury when I completed the campaign a second time around.

Reaction score
I figured asmuch, I managed to get just over 200k with everything on max however, with the stores and houses that give 13k+EA set to full rent and all the houses set to lowest( zero gold ) I got just over 145k every 5 minutes. And I've noticed that the villagers are upgrading the quality of the houses themselfs, they're not fixing the houses( which annoys me, it's free gdamn rent they should atleast take care of the place right? ) but everyone's always happy with me. Until they remember the short killing spree I had, in which case I usually bribe them with 10 gold .
With that setup I've manage to make a small fortune, enough atleast to have 8mill in the treasury when I completed the campaign a second time around.
Explain this upgrade of housing? What all happens?

lao113

Reaction score
Explain this upgrade of housing? What all happens?
It's simple really, the house's value changes depending on the furniture that's in it. So I've found that if residents don't have to pay for rent, they buy better furniture for the house. It's what I did back in fable 2 to get the housing achievement( sell a house for 5x what you paid for it ) and it seems to be working just fine in F3. So if the house is worth more, you can charge more rent, all the while gaining morality for having the rent at zero. But I currently have more houses at zero rent then all the businesses at max price so it's just a bit better then leaving default rent and whatnot.

Reaction score
It's simple really, the house's value changes depending on the furniture that's in it. So I've found that if residents don't have to pay for rent, they buy better furniture for the house. It's what I did back in fable 2 to get the housing achievement( sell a house for 5x what you paid for it ) and it seems to be working just fine in F3. So if the house is worth more, you can charge more rent, all the while gaining morality for having the rent at zero. But I currently have more houses at zero rent then all the businesses at max price so it's just a bit better then leaving default rent and whatnot.
o ok

Lotteboom

Reaction score
wishes she had read the forum first before completing, I managed to save a miniscule amount of people as I was also unaware that it would drop from 121 days to THE DAY when making the mistpeak decision - pretty cruddy of Lionhead to do that TBH...but hey ho that's the way fable goes...

still am now gnome hunting and key hunting and still have many quests to complete so it will keep me amused for a wee while longer. :blink::thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.