• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Knothole Glade DLC Being Delayed

anain12

Reaction score
Re: Knothole Glade DLC Being Delayed

Albion Knight;249244 said:
Ha Ha Ha that was awesome.
I'm not really bothered or surprised. I will still be fun when we get it
I'm bothered but not surprised. I think it's really bad of Lionhead to say 12 dec and then say late january.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

anain12;249313 said:
I'm bothered but not surprised. I think it's really bad of Lionhead to say 12 dec and then say late january.
im bothered and pi**ed off im gunna be sooooo bored, blowing heads off on GOW2 can only sustain one for so long

Picarddisgust.jpg
:'(

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

Yea I'm sorry, and I can't take all the credit though >.>

T

thebeastlyboy15

Man;249131 said:
itll suck if it is delayed. late janny? i wont have MS points by then

ditto. ill have used them up on something else by then... some of those arcade games look pretty tempting to dl....

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

anain12;249313 said:

Nothing they can do about technical errors, would you want some DLC with major glitches and issues like some the game had that people moaned for a week about?

Aions;249320 said:
im bothered and pi**ed off im gunna be sooooo bored, blowing heads off on GOW2 can only sustain one for so long

Picarddisgust.jpg
:'(

Plenty of quality titles out there to entertain you for a couple of weeks.

J

Jedimindtrixxx

well ive prepared the rope, and fastened the knot. soon, i will not be dissapointed with them pushing the date futher, anymore. GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD

no srsly tho im angered. late january, its by a whole freaken month. yawn. oh well christmas and birthday in about a week. il be getting new games to keep my mind of fable 2 till it comes out i guess

C

Cleaver J

uhh, i still need 200 points any ways, owell

A

aceshigh2890

i guess now we know why it took years for them to make fable 2 ;)

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

Yea, but come on guys, do you want HORRIBLE, ANNOYING, MIND BUBBLING bugs and glitches, or would you wait?

W

Wolfie

Spshlash;249718 said:
Yea, but come on guys, do you want HORRIBLE, ANNOYING, MIND BUBBLING bugs and glitches, or would you wait?

Exactly what I think. I'm actually sort of happy that they are taking time to fix stuff instead of rushing it and screwing it up.

R

RDG WARRIOR XI

F*** that S***, I wanna see some god D*** Old Fashion Fable, F*** Technical Diffulculties. We the players Say NOW!

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

In point of fact, we the players DON'T say now. It looks like roughly three quarters of the players say now and the rest say "okay, fine, just get it to us bugless."

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Walker;250182 said:
In point of fact, we the players DON'T say now. It looks like roughly three quarters of the players say now and the rest say "okay, fine, just get it to us bugless."

Yeah and id much rather have a delayed piece that has less bugs and maybe more content than something thats rushed out the door really quickly.

FiliusMartis

Reaction score

I'm not so much bothered by the fact that it's coming out later but rather by the fact that they announced it SO early and then let us down... twice. It's just in poor taste if you ask me. Yes I would prefer good quality bug-free content, but I'd also prefer that they get their ducks in a row so to speak before getting everybody so excited. They have teased us way, way too much. Not to sound rude, but I wish they would have just kept quiet...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

FiliusMartis;250248 said:
I'm not so much bothered by the fact that it's coming out later but rather by the fact that they announced it SO early and then let us down... twice. It's just in poor taste if you ask me. Yes I would prefer good quality bug-free content, but I'd also prefer that they get their ducks in a row so to speak before getting everybody so excited. They have teased us way, way too much. Not to sound rude, but I wish they would have just kept quiet...

I personally think the DLC was announced much too soon anyway. I didnt think they should have been releasing it so fast. Some people on here are still yet to finish the game itself. Im all for new content but i dont want to see it just rushed out so soon after the game has been released.

FiliusMartis

Reaction score

The game seemed very short to me, and I did all the quests. But yes, I understand what you mean. Still, wasn't it in late November that they started dangling "something exciting" in front of us? Then delayed the announcement, then put the content off over a month. That's just a blatant "nya nya!"

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;250250 said:
I personally think the DLC was announced much too soon anyway. I didnt think they should have been releasing it so fast. Some people on here are still yet to finish the game itself. Im all for new content but i dont want to see it just rushed out so soon after the game has been released.

I agree. They announced it around the same time as the TFU Jedi Temple Mission pack. Thats way way too soon.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Spshlash;250275 said:
I agree. They announced it around the same time as the TFU Jedi Temple Mission pack. Thats way way too soon.

Which i actually paid for and it was about 30-45mins long and cost 800 points... total rip off.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;250277 said:
Which i actually paid for and it was about 30-45mins long and cost 800 points... total rip off.
ha, i don't even own TFU, and i bought the DLC for it coz i got hooked on the game, despite it's flaws. hmmmm, i'm spewin' bout that. that terminator lookin' cosume thingy looked pretty awsome though

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;250277 said:

Glad I did'nt get it. :unsure: