• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

LADY GREY

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
LADY GREY

Woops caps.

I lost Lady GREY!!!

haha and i wanted to marry her.. I lost her!!!

anyone know where to find her?

I teleported to the demon door with the windmill house in it.. then i realised I didnt have a ring so i told her to wait there which was stupid then came back and she was gone..

damnit!

Xerin Zelusa

Bandit Hero
Reaction score
Re: LADY GREY

She wandered out into the world dude she could be any were. It is the same with any person you put in there they wander. For all you know she could be in bloody Wraithmarsh!

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah i found her haha! But that was after I changed into a female.. Ha!

Well maybe in my next life eh?

XCRmonger

Reaction score

She's a total hottie... what happens if you take her from the grave keeper? Do you get bad points or good? I'd like to marry her with my new hero, but I don't want it to affect my goodness.

Xerin Zelusa

Bandit Hero
Reaction score

Well i got good points for leaving her with him so i guess you would get bad for taking her.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

yeah its only like 30 bad points so not a biggy..

And yeah i found her back in the cemetry area where you go pretty much.. just around that area.

Oh yeah shes a hottie! haha well better then the others!

Xerin Zelusa

Bandit Hero
Reaction score

I would like her more if she was in a blue dress and her hair was not as blond. But that just makes me lol.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I knew she'd pop up somehow.:p I have a friend who married her, and she's so happy, now. She adores him. I was in his world.;)

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

I married her too :p
Waaayyyy more beautiful than any of the females, so I have a trophy wife:D

Description:
Lady Grey:
Wants Sex
all the time!!

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

^ Can you actually believe that Lady Grey is actually nice in Fable 2?????? i mean she was a total Biatch in Fable 1 killin' her sister... making Jack Slayer and Thunder fight..... is it really worth it being married to the Devil? For shame on all you who married her....

I Took her off the Gravekeeper then Shot her in the head. then when she was dead i shot her a few more times... and used inferno and Shock and then to make real sure that she was actually dead this time i danced on her corpse.........

Oh and Scarecrow?? She Floats on both sides of the river if you know what i mean......

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Ooo I know what ya mean! ^.^ haha Yeah ill find her and then marry!

Well im starting as a girl this time then at the end i will swap into a man with the potion like i did with my first guy.. but vice verse

D

dvpepsiman

I married her and moved in with her to Fairfax castle, i did a quest to save my son because he went off doing adventures, now when i go back to fairfax castle and i put her as my target to go to it just shows my son against a wall and idk where the hell she went!

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Haha random!

Sucka no more sexy time for you!

L

Lexi00

This is why when you leave the house you store all zombie wives in a cool, dry place for safe keeping for when you return to have some disturbing, cool and dry zombie se.

Xerin Zelusa

Bandit Hero
Reaction score

Hmmmm *wheels out a coffin* Selling a zombie wife storage container! The bidding will start at $100!

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Haha! Thats a good idea.. put her out for prositution.

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

Sorry to whoever did the "rescue the Kid" quest where you have to save your child from hobbes because that turd of a quest is bugged to hell and in fact i don't even think it was actually finished......... as in they didn't develop an ending for it.... it's like someone just forgot to give the quest an ending.... Wierd...

S

SeekerOfAlbion

To all guys fussing over lady grey .. just want you all to know .. Shes a zombie. Thats right shes a zombie .. one more time .. shes a zombie ( and she still looks better then all the living people.. wtf were lionhead thinking?)

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ yes we know shes a Zombie.. a Damn fine Zombie!

Reow!