• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

LADY GREY

S

SeekerOfAlbion

Re: LADY GREY

Scarecrow loo kat your location .. you made a typo .. also ontopic lady grey looks better as a zombie then she did alive.

S

SeekerOfAlbion

"Profectego" isnt it meant to be Projectego??

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Hahahahahhaha thanks man.. haha! I just found it.. crack up.

Cheers!

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

but....... shes a zombie. a 500 year old nagy bitchy zombie! i let the weirdo have her. i got out of there like a bat out of hell when she started falling in love with me. she probly ate him by now.................. oh well, it was for the best im sure.

S

SeekerOfAlbion

lawl i didnt run out instantly .. i tried putting round through her head (im a bad shot or she wont die) then i ran.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Anthony;226746 said:
Shes so stuck up :(

I went to a friends game that married her, and she really loved him. She was all lovey dovey, like TLC. It actually was funny.:D

kilaelya

Lionheart
Reaction score

TJ Griffin;226655 said:
but....... shes a zombie. a 500 year old nagy bitchy zombie! i let the weirdo have her. i got out of there like a bat out of hell when she started falling in love with me. she probly ate him by now.................. oh well, it was for the best im sure.

Those were pretty much my thoughts exactly. Spell or no spell, I knew how evil that bitch really is. o_O If I hadn't needed to complete the quest to max out my renown I really just wanted to leave her scattered across Albion...

Twilight

Reaction score

Is this the Same Lady Grey.....Really O-O

How do you even begin this Quest?

Miekkas

Sissi
Reaction score

Am I the only one who actually found Lady Grey unattractive? The blonde hair and deathly white skin isn't appealing...

M

MayorJoe

she's so pail and her clothes r horrible. i wish i could bake her in the sun for a few hours and change her clothes. i prefer the whore in westcliff tho. she always gives me gifts. like every 2 seconds.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

i married lady grey, moved her into the homestead demon door, and yea she does want sex all the time. i'm a little worried though cause i wanna have zombie kids, but i don't want my character winding up with 500 years of STDs..i mean come on you saw where we had to go to dig her up right??? :lol:

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Jack0Blades;227109 said:
i married lady grey, moved her into the homestead demon door, and yea she does want sex all the time. i'm a little worried though cause i wanna have zombie kids, but i don't want my character winding up with 500 years of STDs..i mean come on you saw where we had to go to dig her up right??? :lol:

Does she, that's so funny, cause she didn't want anything to do with the hero in TLC. :p

A

Anthony

Where can I find that Demon Door with the really nice house?

Zebinia

Kuahana
Reaction score

So I married Lady Grey and she just wondered off. I lost her during a loading screen. I noticed a few other people had this problem. Any definitive place she wonders too or is it basically random and I have to go hunting for her?

*Edit* I didn't marry her. I just followed her. She had a giant heart above her head and the follow/dismiss emotes weren't working. Nothing I did stoped her from going wherever it was she wanted to go.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Cemetry is my best guess..

Im marrying her again! Yayyy!

Zebinia

Kuahana
Reaction score

Aaaand still I haven't found her.