• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Last Orders Demon Door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modern Algebra

Chesty's Best Friend
Reaction score
No thats pools of sorrow. I'm missing the ugly millfields door. Only boring one in my opinion.

Modern Algebra

Chesty's Best Friend
Reaction score
I havent been in it cuz i dont want to be ugly:)

Lol I'm hating myself for trying to open it. For now I'm trying to look like a fat guard captain from fable 2 with the monopoly man mustache just so I blend with my fatness.

Reaction score
Lol I'm hating myself for trying to open it. For now I'm trying to look like a fat guard captain from fable 2 with the monopoly man mustache just so I blend with my fatness.
bahahahahahhaha

well do indeed tell me what you get, cuz im not doing it for nothing

Matt Harrison

G.T.-Lethal Panda 78
Reaction score
Does the machine in Planet One actually have any effect at all on gameplay?

Dman3003

Reaction score
the fat door is easy to undo if after it you buy the fruit/meat stall in brightwall. Then you just buy the carrots and sleep in the pub. It took me five ingame days. So about 10 minutes of buying carrots and eating them before rushing to bed, then repeating. I do have to say that once all demon doors are unlocked you should get a bonus for your castle or sanctuary. A demon door that won't open until you 100% the game or something like that.

Reaction score
the fat door is easy to undo if after it you buy the fruit/meat stall in brightwall. Then you just buy the carrots and sleep in the pub. It took me five ingame days. So about 10 minutes of buying carrots and eating them before rushing to bed, then repeating. I do have to say that once all demon doors are unlocked you should get a bonus for your castle or sanctuary. A demon door that won't open until you 100% the game or something like that.
Wait what!! a 100% demon door? explain

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
Ya...read...

I also loved the Last Orders door. Hilarious skeletons...it seemed so jovial in there. And the one on the stairs letting loose on the lightpole was priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.