• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[Legendary Weapons And Rare Item Giveaway]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jericho

不死
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen this is for everybody out there who still haven't completed their collections in Fable 3. I have all 50 legendary weapons, scythe and old kingdom tattoo sets, male/female masquerade and king/queen suits, long hair and bob hairstyles plus all the items of lesser rarity. I am willing to give these items to anybody who is interested, I have unlimited number of them and the only thing that I ask in exchange is for you to give me a good reputation on xbox live. My gamer tag is Jericho Freeman, feel free to message me at your convenience and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Note: if I'm not online or you can not reach me contact ox0 Shad0w 0xo, he offers the same services and has the same selection of items as I do.

Edit: lately I have been getting alot of messages on xbox but no replies here, please post a reply on the forum before contacting me on xbl, otherwise the topic gets lost and it becomes harder for other ppl to find it and get me to help them out. I will no longer take requests from people who don't post here.

Edit: So lately I'm getting alot of ppl requesting stuff and leaving their gamer tags expecting me to contact them. Do not do that for I will not contact you myself! I'm already giving away all the stuff for free, do you really expect me to go look for you myself as well? If you want something leave a request here and msg me on xbl. It's not very hard and it makes it much easier for me to process your requests.

Maximus

Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen this is for everybody out there who still haven't completed their collections in Fable 3. I have all 50 legendary weapons, scythe and old kingdom tattoo sets, long hair and bob hairstyles plus all the items of lesser rarity. I am willing to give these items to anybody who is interested, I have unlimited number of them and the only thing that I ask in exchange is for you to give me a good reputation on xbox live. My gamer tag is Jericho Freeman, feel free to message me at your convenience and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

I'd gladly take the hair styles, tattoos any clothing you might have to offer! If you wish to talk more about it my GamerTag is Okami Of Blood

alex smith

Reaction score
Hello, I only need a few more legendary weapons which are: Souldrinker
Skorm's Justice
Marksman 500
Tenderiser
Scythe's Warhammer
Tannar's Glory
Briar's Blaster​
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks for your time.​
GT is Baked3sixty5

Dowg

Reaction score
Hello, I only need a few more legendary weapons which are: Souldrinker​
Skorm's Justice​
Marksman 500​
Tenderiser​
Scythe's Warhammer​
Tannar's Glory​
Briar's Blaster​
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks for your time.​
GT is Baked3sixty5

I have them. what do u have for trade?

Jericho

不死
Reaction score
Maximus, I'll be online tomorrow for a little while, hope to see you then. Alex I'll be happy to help you out with all weapons except for Marksman 500, it's not in the game yet. It should be available in the first dlc.

Unkle Fungus

Reaction score
Maximus, I'll be online tomorrow for a little while, hope to see you then. Alex I'll be happy to help you out with all weapons except for Marksman 500, it's not in the game yet. It should be available in the first dlc.
Hi, I actually just made an account here now that I've started trying to track down some of the rare items, so hi folks. I would love to get the long and bob hairstyles, my GT is Unkle Fungus, I will send you a message on XBL, and hopefully we can work something out.

Norman

Reaction score
Hello there Jericho! I am glad to see someone else out there willing to help out others with their collections. I am currently looking for two pieces of make-up that would complete my collection ( Entertainer Makeup and Jewel Makeup). If possible i'd love to hear back from you! My GT is ox0 Shad0w 0xo (the 0 are zeroes!). Happy playing and thanks again in advance!

alex smith

Reaction score
Thanks Jericho, I did not know that about Marksman 500, I'm only looking for weapons to get the achievement. I just thought it was one of the 50 legendary weapons I had to collect.

Anyone who is looking to trade with me I have these weapons that I can trade:
Swords - Casanova, The Love Sword, The Splade
Rifles - Scattershot, Ol' Malice, Defender of the Faith
Hammers - Mallett's Mallet, Dragonbone Hammer, Lunarium Pounder
Pistols - The Barnumifactor, The Bonesmasher , Mirian's Mutilator

I'm looking for these weapons:
Souldrinker
Skorm's Justice
The Tenderiser
Scythe's Warhammer
Tannar's Glory
Briar's Blaster

GT is Baked3sixty5, just message me if you want to trade.

Maximus

Reaction score

Thanks Jericho, but would it be possible to do the trade in a week or two from now? I need to wait for the money to get some gold time on live, I'll add you to me friends list on live if it's okay with you!

YarsPraxis

Reaction score
Jericho, thanks for being so willing to trade up. My gamer tag is YarsPraxis and I hope to meet up with you soon to trade some. And to all others out there needing any I have is below and I'd be willing to trade for all others.

What I currently have for trade:

• Aurora's Shield
  • Arkwright's Flintlock
  • The Barnumificator
  • Beadle's Cutlass
  • Briar's Blaster
  • The Casanova
  • Chickenbane
  • Defender of the Faith
  • Dragonbone Hammer
  • The Equaliser
  • Facemelter
  • Faerie Hammer of the Moon King
  • Gnomewrecker
  • The Hero's Companion
  • The Ice Maiden
  • The Love Sword
  • The Merchant's Bodyguard
  • Mirian's Mutilator
  • Mr. Stabby
  • Reaver Industries Perforator
  • Scattershot
  • The Shrieking Pilgrim
  • Slimquick
  • Souldrinker
  • The Splade
  • The Swinging Sword
  • Tee Killer Shooter
  • The TYPO
  • Trollblight

Scott

Reaction score
Was curious if I could get one of each of the weapons off of you and the old/scythe tattoo sets. I added you as a friend and messaged you (Scott914). I've finished the game at this point and just want to play with the weapons and help others quest. Well hopefully you can manage it :) If not the weapons I would really like are as follows: Beadle's Cutlass/ The Swinging Sword/Thunderblade /Scythe's Warhammer /Dragonstomper .48 and Chickenbane. The only other things I could use would be the two tattoo sets (Scythes and Old) and the Long and Bob hair :).

@Maximus I have a 48 hour gold time thing if you need it :)

Faye

The Bandit Beauty
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen this is for everybody out there who still haven't completed their collections in Fable 3. I have all 50 legendary weapons, scythe and old kingdom tattoo sets, long hair and bob hairstyles plus all the items of lesser rarity. I am willing to give these items to anybody who is interested, I have unlimited number of them and the only thing that I ask in exchange is for you to give me a good reputation on xbox live. My gamer tag is Jericho Freeman, feel free to message me at your convenience and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

I'll add you and I still need the Bloodcraver and we can sort something out

Jericho

不死
Reaction score
Hi, I actually just made an account here now that I've started trying to track down some of the rare items, so hi folks. I would love to get the long and bob hairstyles, my GT is Unkle Fungus, I will send you a message on XBL, and hopefully we can work something out.

Well First of all konnichiha and welcome to the forums. The haircuts are as good as yours, we just gotta catch up online now.

Jericho

不死
Reaction score
Hello there Jericho! I am glad to see someone else out there willing to help out others with their collections. I am currently looking for two pieces of make-up that would complete my collection ( Entertainer Makeup and Jewel Makeup). If possible i'd love to hear back from you! My GT is ox0 Shad0w 0xo (the 0 are zeroes!). Happy playing and thanks again in advance!

Thank you for the kind word, through I'm affraid I have bad news for you, I don't think I have those pieces of make-up. So far you're the first person to show interest in make-up so I never bothered collecting them but one request is enough, I'll get on searching for those ASAP and will let you know soon as I find them.

Jericho

不死
Reaction score
Thanks Jericho, but would it be possible to do the trade in a week or two from now? I need to wait for the money to get some gold time on live, I'll add you to me friends list on live if it's okay with you!

Sure, it's not a problem and check Scot's message, he's offering you a 48 hour gold trail. This willl speed things up.

Jericho

不死
Reaction score
Was curious if I could get one of each of the weapons off of you and the old/scythe tattoo sets. I added you as a friend and messaged you (Scott914). I've finished the game at this point and just want to play with the weapons and help others quest. Well hopefully you can manage it :) If not the weapons I would really like are as follows: Beadle's Cutlass/ The Swinging Sword/Thunderblade /Scythe's Warhammer /Dragonstomper .48 and Chickenbane. The only other things I could use would be the two tattoo sets (Scythes and Old) and the Long and Bob hair :).

Yeah sure, I can give you those. And thank you for offering the gold trail to Maximus, glad to see we're willing to help each other out.

Scott

Reaction score
Do you have a rough idea as to when you might be online today? Considering going back to bed at the moment but figured I'd see if you'll be on anytime soon.

Faye

The Bandit Beauty
Reaction score
Sounds good.

I had a look and I don't have the tattoos you needed and I got the bloodcraver. Is there anything else your after or is there anything else I can help with like achievments etc :)

Maximus

Reaction score

Sure! Much obliged my friend! Send it to my email, it's - [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.